Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

View Poll Results: How do you feel about backscatter xrays?
They are great! Whatever it takes to keep us safe. 14 14.89%
They are horrific! I would rather risk being blown up. 20 21.28%
Eh, necessary evil 45 47.87%
Other (see below) 15 15.96%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #21
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Okay, I'm going to put something in here, related to the points that are brought out in this video.

As many of you may or may not know, I am a Union Rep for my local AFGE (American Federation of Government Employees, AFL-CIO). This labor union represents about 600,000 employees of the United States federal government, including the TSA. There's one big problem, however, and everyone on the inside of the AFGE knows this. The TSA is the most sloppily run, workplace-abusive agency in the federal gov't.

It seems that when the Dept. of Homeland Security was created in the post 9/11 days by the Bush administration (which was VERY unfriendly towards unions, and particularly the AFGE), that administration started, right off, with trying to exclude this group of federal employees from having any bargaining rights whatsoever. They put many regulations for that agency in place that subjected them to workplace abuses with no recourse, all in the name of "national security".

What has resulted is, in the wake of this action, a federal agency where the work force is, by and large, affected with low morale, lack of training, and a vindictive management style that systemically fails to provide good training and effective leadership. That's why this particular federal agency has made such a mess of things like this, I feel.

The union does so much more than just represent individual employees who have workplace problems/issues with their supervisors. We have our noses in almost every issue that concerns the training, safety and effectiveness of the federal work place. We make sure that people are given adequate training and the tools to do their jobs and do them well. We ensure that management doesn't cut corners when it comes to providing the best and most cost effective service to the American citizen and taxpayer through our support of the employee. We give employees the voice they need in making the government work. The government and it's agencies are, after all, people who serve people. Nothing more, nothing less.

What this all comes down to, really, is a serious lack of training and support in the TSA. The TSA has some critical problems. The problems you're reading about in this thread are really just the tip of the iceberg and what eventually rolls down on the "consumer" from a hierarchy of misuse and abuse. Right now, the AFGE is working, on many fronts, towards bringing the TSA under our umbrella so we can help to improve the way the American citizen is served by this agency. Every week, I get email updates on our progress, and it is hopeful. Just like the Obama Administration, the AFGE is having to try to repair the 8 years of Bush fuckery, and it takes time.

~Theo~
Old 05-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #22
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely not....period...full stop...the large majority of so-called airport security, in the US, is absolute bullshit and doesn't do anything to prevent anything........

I would much rather we did what Israel does for airport security.......they have the safest airport and airline in the world......over 30 years with no and I mean no incidents.

here is a link:
http://smarticle.co.uk/technology/is...port-security/

ps..........I voted 'other' in the poll
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #23
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking it would just be easier have all luggage shipped UPS - and cheaper too, and once everyone is on the plane......just pipe in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and fly the friendly skies!

On a positive note....an airport cavity search is cheaper than a dentist.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #24
Unndunn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
doesn't matter to me
Relationship Status:
single

Unndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST Reputation

just to clarify for research purposes, I checked the wrong answer. I meant to check the third option (a necessary evil) but instead checked the first one. Phew, I feel better having cleared that up. I don't want to mess up any polls.
Unndunn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Unndunn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #25
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sunshine on a rainy day, and smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Okay, the TSA's site states, "It is important to note that this technology is always optional to passengers." So that's somewhat of a comfort.

Andrew, what I'm beginning to think is that this is exactly what adults act like. This behavior comes standard on lots of models.
As someone who flies about every 4-6 weeks, I would not mind, as it will make traveling much faster. I will never see the person behind that monitor, and could care less because it's their job, and what fun can that be all day!!!I came from the medical field where modesty is respected in various ways.

The UVA and UVB radiation from a jog in the sun is greater than any primary beam or backscatter you could ever receive from a scanner, and both are good for you.Discounting the radiation you know you get at 30,000 feet.

The scanners are the best technology out there. Invasive as it may seem, I understand the need, and will not be opposed to being scanned, versus body patted. I too pack and am body patted and asked to step into the glass enclosure every time I fly.

My girl must schedule extra travel time, as she is body checked EVERY time she flies. Her luggage is opened and completely scanned. She submits her hands, and feet for swipes, When she walks long distances she wears an airbrace due to a nasty ankle injury many years ago.

So, she wears a removable brace, which they ask if she will remove. She always wears a skirt or dress, and has not been asked yet to remove it. . Is it also ethnic?. She is olive complected and dark,(Lebanese/Irish), and I believe profiled.

On one of our trips, I , fully "packed"made it through the gauntlet, Then waited for her. It was almost 45 minutes. I watched while they went over her body, Head to Toe again and again, then called other's over while she sat, nervously waiting.They took everything out of her carry on, and her computer bag. She stood, she sat, and stood again while she was forced to stand there in front of everyone coming through the scanners passing her by.

So, as we travel alot I would not mind, as it will make it much faster, and it can not see the color of anyone's skin.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #26
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

As a trans person, and given the behaviour of TSA, I hate the whole idea. I've been to some of the busiest airports and they actually are pretty quick with passing people through (I travel enough to know). It's the jacked up fees that result in people bringing a ton of luggage with them onto the plane that slows this whole process down.

As for Israel's method of air travel security, I'm all for it --- if I can ascertain for a fact that discrimination won't be a factor in the decision to let someone fly or not. The reality is that the US remains and will always remain a very polarized nation in regards to the things that society and individuals like and dislike.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 09:15 AM   #27
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default zero confidence

I read somewhere that the scanner picture can be "cartoonized" yet still alert on potential weapons. But I still want to know how secure the cargo hold is. A cellphone can ignite a package, if you get my drift. Scary thought.

I still fly, but I really dont like to because it all is such a pain in the butt. I think flying is a "playing the odds" game anyway. The chances of mechanical failure or a crazy guy wanting to open the door is the bigger threat, and nobody, including TSA can screen those wildcard scenarios out.

Overall the TSA still gets a no confidence vote from me.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 11:26 AM   #28
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Great...yet another thing to keep me from wanting to fly. I've never flown before. I have an extreme phobia about heights. I went to the airport once, determined to get on a plane. I stood in front of the big glass windows and watched the planes take off and land...and passed straight out where I stood...lol My gf really wants me to try it, so that our travel choices won't be so limited. (Like this weekend, she hopped a plane to Boston then drove into Rhode Island for a family reunion while I'm still sitting here in NC.) But from all the horror stories people keep telling me, and now things like this...well, I just don't know if I will ever have the guts to try.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

.................question is,,,will they soon be used for something terribly kinky?
you know like that medical instrument known as a tens unit???

If it cant be used for something worthwhile,,then....blech....they need to invent something else....
Old 05-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #30
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Ugh...what a choice.

I have no issues flying...rather like it in fact. I have zero confidence in the TSA regardless of the equipment they have to use...and certainly want to be safe when I fly.

However, if these are real images from the scanner then I am NOT comfortable with this. I'm femme...none of the complicating issues that many of our trans friends face, but still, for me....no. I'm not even comfortable wearing a two piece bathing suit at the beach. I'm certainly not comfortable with strangers at the airport seeing me naked. I don't care if it's their job, whether they make fun, are turned on, bored silly....whatever. No.

I will walk through the metal detector, they can use the wand, and if they feel the need I will accept a pat search from a female officer. See a pretty clear image of me naked? No.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #31
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I could care less for myself. I fly internationally often and if someone wants to laugh at what I look like naked, have at it.

However,

I do know it freaks out my trans friends and agree with Tuffy that the Israeli's do way better than the US does in keeping people safe and maybe we should take some tips from them.

So I don't know really.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #32
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Oh thank JEEBUS this thread isn't about what I thought it was!!!!

Yanno, I get the need for this type of scan but I will feel incredibly violated if I am ever in a situation to be scanned and might reconsider flying because of it.

I am mostly concerned too for young teenage girls being subjected to x-rays at the whims of pervy security agents or people who are exceptional (like having no legs or a birth defect) being scanned for curiosity or entertainment by these agents.

The MOST concerning thing to me? In this day and age of ever-increasing technology, I do NOT want to see scans of my personal body outline up on the internet on "HeadlessFatChicks.com", nor would I want to see scans of the men I love up on "LookieAtTheSmallPenis.com"

Again, I get the need for...something....but damn.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #33
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

To me it's definitely the sense of violation that bothers me - rather than a fear of being laughed at. I feel that taking a photo of a person's naked body without their consent is akin to assault.

And just as Medusa mentioned teen girls being ogled, little children may also end up being ogled and having their pictures traded over the internet.

The age of consent varies from state to state, but at any age now, you have naked pictures taken by government officials?

And then the jokers at the TSA are making fun of each others' bits? Those sound like trustworthy folks. I'm sure people with that much discretion would never ever abuse their power or whip out their iphones to capture the most notable scans.

Thankfully at this point in time, it's not yet mandatory here in the US. Here, we can choose to be publicly groped if we feel squeamish about the xray. Or we can choose not to fly and our worlds can shrink significantly.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #34
Ravenouss

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
There might be many princesses in a kingdom, but only one Queen!

2 Highscores

Ravenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe it will make those lazy, inefficient, rude, unprepared, worthless airport screeners move a little fast by trying to get some cheap thrills...

I say fire them all and hire the Israeli to do airport security... (and certainly do not allow them to unionize or we are screwed!)
Ravenouss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #35
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I find it interesting that the Federal Gov't wants me to have less mammograms because of the radiation, yet that same Federal Gov't is fine with dosing me with radiation at the airport. Maybe they can give us copies of the backscatter to take to our MD for analysis?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #36
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oh thank JEEBUS this thread isn't about what I thought it was!!!!

Yanno, I get the need for this type of scan but I will feel incredibly violated if I am ever in a situation to be scanned and might reconsider flying because of it.

I am mostly concerned too for young teenage girls being subjected to x-rays at the whims of pervy security agents or people who are exceptional (like having no legs or a birth defect) being scanned for curiosity or entertainment by these agents.

The MOST concerning thing to me? In this day and age of ever-increasing technology, I do NOT want to see scans of my personal body outline up on the internet on "HeadlessFatChicks.com", nor would I want to see scans of the men I love up on "LookieAtTheSmallPenis.com"

Again, I get the need for...something....but damn.
You know you made me go look don't you?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #37
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
You know you made me go look don't you?

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!

Of COURSE you did!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #38
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!

Of COURSE you did!
that was SUCH a let down. pout.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #39
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Ok the supervisor should not have said anything and kept his comments to himself...but actually it comes down to locker room humor.....
or....So do you really think your medical dr, dentist, teacher, priest, therapist...etc has not sat and talked to someone aobut "their job" and told...funny stories, or other things?

Let's be honest, you dont think it is funny when i relay the story of the:

Gynecologist who walked in an examining room sat down to give a 50 yr old patient an internal exam and on the "table...where the instruments were...was a little note written....by the nurse that said...something old...something blue.......gynocologist looked up at the nurse quizzicly and she smirked he then put on his gloves lube and stuff and...turned and there was a nice big piece of BLUE toilet paper hanging from the woman's...ass"

The ER patient that came in with a...................... up his...............

The Minister who told me how he had given funeral eulogy that was so inspiring and touching that everyone at the service did not just smile at times...but by the end they had their heads buried in their hands...even tho Bob's wife did not seem to touched by it.......did I tell the minister the deceased's name was Frank?...........have I gone beyond the call of professionalism by relaying that true story?

Or the mammogram tech that when having lunch with fellow workers says..omg i had a patient today and it took 4 xrays to get the entire left boob!
And a co-worker responds hell I had one that was so flat chested..i thought she had her back to the machine! all that xray film for a nipple!

This type of discussion has been going on since the day you came out of a set of lips or a womb on your birthday.....dr's have said oh did u see that baby ...nurses have said ........... and it will continue until your body is turned to ash..if you are going to worry about it,,you may as well crawl under a rock and hide...cause in the greater scheme of things its only a body, a strap on, a cock, a bound chest, an O ring, a piercing,,,a crotch,,,,a boob....hell wrap the damn cock in aluminum foil, wear a foil bra.....have some fun and make them pat you down and smile and wink at the person.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #40
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Well maybe I am just too relaxed about the issue but I don't really care it makes no difference especially if it will stream line the wait to get through the damn screening in all airports especially La Guardia and O' Hare then I dont give a damn. If someone wants to sit and stare at shriveled cock and sagging breasts all day then so be it. With as much one way traveling and my last name I am already red flagged so I get patted down 8 out of 10 times I get on a plane, whats one more step especially if it could possibly prevent a terrorist.

Flying is a priviledge and in order for us to keep people safe sometime we all must sacrifice comfort for a moment.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:

Tags
airports, backscatter, privacy, xray