Old 12-27-2016, 11:52 AM   #4021
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
New tires for my car. I asked about a rim to get a full sized spare but apparently they're hard to come by for my car. Yay
Amazon! Or a car parts site. It's out there. Hard to come by doesn't mean not possible. I have a full sized spare because you never know. I'd rather be prepared and not need it than to need it and not be prepared and have my donut go flat before I could get it to the shop.

I lied. I will likely go to the movies before the end of the year. Maybe on the 31st. So my last purchase for the year will be a movie ticket. That's $9.25. I can deal with that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2016, 03:00 PM   #4022
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Needed Mouse Pad

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2016, 04:20 PM   #4023
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

A 12 pk of Scott bath tissue

An 80 pk of tall kitchen trash bags ( I always buy bath tissue and trash bags in bulk because those are two things I hate to run out of AFTER the stores have closed for the day!)

A bunch of raw veggies, sweet potatoes, small watermelon, and a bag of navel oranges

A $20 co-pay at the Dr.s office

I think I'm good shopping wise until 2017 now.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 10:12 AM   #4024
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Got this at Amazon and I'm going to check out Etsy to find some "in your face" femme jewelry. Still stinging a bit from feeling invisiable when I was at PRIDE Palm Springs a couple months ago.

Last edited by Orema; 01-02-2017 at 10:28 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 08:46 PM   #4025
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bought

I bought new house slippers. I usually get them for Christmas but Santa forgot this year.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 09:05 PM   #4026
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Nice, O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

Got this at Amazon and I'm going to check out Etsy to find some "in your face" femme jewelry. Still stinging a bit from feeling invisiable when I was at PRIDE Palm Springs a couple months ago.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 09:18 PM   #4027
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I hit up the natural foods store for fresh pistachios, shelled sunflower seeds, pecans (for making yummy pecan butter), coconut sugar. I also bought two bottles of kombucha, one plain and the other with juiced greens in it.

Next was the grocery for fresh greens and veggies, more oranges, and some of the basics that I was running low on...sea salt, peppercorns, olive oil, & lemons.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 04:52 PM   #4028
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Breakfast tacos
Qtips
Dental floss
lotto tickets

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 09:55 PM   #4029
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

I got a really neat femme necklace from this Etsy shop. She also has butch, trans and her shop namesake necklaces: card carrying lesbian. I don't know if she has the same necklace I bought but she has several different ones.

Oh, she also included, free of charge, a femme keychain.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2285997...home_active_29

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 10:28 PM   #4030
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I got a really neat femme necklace from this Etsy shop. She also has butch, trans and her shop namesake necklaces: card carrying lesbian. I don't know if she has the same necklace I bought but she has several different ones.

Oh, she also included, free of charge, a femme keychain.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2285997...home_active_29
I will check out the link. Thanks for the tip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 07:38 PM   #4031
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I had to shell out money for new glasses today. Thankfully I have good vision insurance, but it still cost me $200 out of pocket.

There is a new Bulk Nation right next door to the vision center, so of course I had to go in and check it out. I really like this market. This from their
website, "Because we buy in bulk, we are able to pass on immense savings directly to our customers," explains Clay Donato, Bulk Nation's president. "Our products are delivered straight from the truck to the shelf, so we carry very little backstock. This ensures the freshness and quality of the food products in our stores.

At Bulk Nation, you'll find over 3,000 specialty food items to choose from. The store offers 96 different spices, 40 different types of unique flours and sugars, 35 types of coffee, 24 loose-leaf teas and 10 different types of olive oils and vinegars – all sold from bulk. The wide range of food categories also includes beans, rices, pasta, soup mixes, nuts, dried fruits, candy, snacks, trail mixes, specialty drinks and much more.

Searching for something a little more unique and unconventional? Bulk Nation has a huge selection of specialty products, including freshly made nut butters, organic fare, protein powders, local raw honey and more, making the store a prime destination for people with special dietary needs.

We try to stay up on what's new and make our product range as eclectic as possible, while still meeting the needs of the conventional customer as well, says Donato."

It's nice to be able to buy only the amount I need of a product in the immediate future, as well as not having to buy the packaging as well.

So long story short, I bought dried unsweetened coconut, dried plantain chips, pumpkin seeds, dried beet chips, dried goji berries, Brazil nuts, and dark chocolate nibs. All for $20.

I will mix this in with some sunflower seeds and pecans that I already have and make an awesome trail mix to snack on.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 07:56 PM   #4032
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I had to shell out money for new glasses today. Thankfully I have good vision insurance, but it still cost me $200 out of pocket.

There is a new Bulk Nation right next door to the vision center, so of course I had to go in and check it out. I really like this market. This from their
website, "Because we buy in bulk, we are able to pass on immense savings directly to our customers," explains Clay Donato, Bulk Nation's president. "Our products are delivered straight from the truck to the shelf, so we carry very little backstock. This ensures the freshness and quality of the food products in our stores.

At Bulk Nation, you'll find over 3,000 specialty food items to choose from. The store offers 96 different spices, 40 different types of unique flours and sugars, 35 types of coffee, 24 loose-leaf teas and 10 different types of olive oils and vinegars – all sold from bulk. The wide range of food categories also includes beans, rices, pasta, soup mixes, nuts, dried fruits, candy, snacks, trail mixes, specialty drinks and much more.

Searching for something a little more unique and unconventional? Bulk Nation has a huge selection of specialty products, including freshly made nut butters, organic fare, protein powders, local raw honey and more, making the store a prime destination for people with special dietary needs.

We try to stay up on what's new and make our product range as eclectic as possible, while still meeting the needs of the conventional customer as well, says Donato."

It's nice to be able to buy only the amount I need of a product in the immediate future, as well as not having to buy the packaging as well.

So long story short, I bought dried unsweetened coconut, dried plantain chips, pumpkin seeds, dried beet chips, dried goji berries, Brazil nuts, and dark chocolate nibs. All for $20.

I will mix this in with some sunflower seeds and pecans that I already have and make an awesome trail mix to snack on.
You make the coolest things to eat. I wish I lived closer to you. I would finagle an invite to dinner if I could!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #4033
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Awe thank you Anya, that means a lot to me. I would certainly invite you for dinner, no finagling necessary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
You make the coolest things to eat. I wish I lived closer to you. I would finagle an invite to dinner if I could!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 10:40 PM   #4034
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Well..not the oil change, it was freeeeeeee!

My debit card did get a insert work out, with a haircut, clearance Xmas, wreath, cards, ribbon. Rice noodles, vanilla bean pudding mix, flash cards and some black licorice.

Wreath, will magically become a winter wreath for the door, say goodbye to the Xmas look!
Ribbon, not really Xmas, but 50 yards for $3.00, could. Not. Pass. Up.
Flash cards, cutting out the numbers for a project. Cheaper than stickers or a stencil, I need lots of numbers..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 06:14 AM   #4035
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A ton of washi paper tape and some room on two of my credit cards. I'll also take care of the Verizon bill later this morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 08:07 PM   #4036
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A bunch of sandwich fixin's, ice cream, cocoa, milk, eggs, bacon and pancake mix, for our "snow storm" this year. (2 - 4 inches expected).

I am prepared for a blizzard.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 08:55 PM   #4037
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Groceries...Turkey Hill Green Tea with Ginseng and honey...a box of tissues...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 09:35 PM   #4038
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Atomic Beam flashlight ... it is awesome!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2017, 01:07 AM   #4039
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

A crapton of groceries and blue sponges for the kitchen.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2017, 06:43 AM   #4040
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Damn Peachy Cheap! More crafty stuff BUT it's free shipping today!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today