Old 01-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #321
absurdfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single, and will be a challenge

absurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh No!

Not the Mom Rain boots! Hope you get your stuff soon!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #322
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdfemme View Post
Not the Mom Rain boots! Hope you get your stuff soon!
Supposed to be dry all this week. WHEW
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:30 AM   #323
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello Femmes

for your daydreaming files...

Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #324
absurdfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single, and will be a challenge

absurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Raining here since last week!

It's been raining here-steadily and at times heavily-since last Thursday! The skies have been DARK grey every day! I've taken to playing Creedence's "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" on the computer! My whippet wants rain booties! She's a little femmy dog and HATES getting her paws wet!
Old 01-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #325
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Ok, don't laugh, it's been cold here in Texas. Freezing in fact, did you know you have to protect your plants.? Lol...only lost one palm tree. (It's a beach thing I will always have)

But on a good note, it's sweater weather. How often can I wear a cute sweater dress with tights? And tights! How fun are they! Oh and scarves...it can stay cold for another month

Just missing the warm hands and Hawt kisses...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #326
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
for your daydreaming files...

I thought those were books and I got so excited. Then I saw they were shoes and I sighed. I'm not a shoe girl.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #327
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning! It's a beautiful chilly sunny winter day and I woke up to a long conversation with a very special someone and a big rainbow playing on my wall in the kitchen (thanks to the crystal in my window). I'm getting ready to go shopping for provisions to feed a dear friend who is coming down to visit for a couple of days, to put her butch construction skills to work in my bathroom for me as we talk incessantly about our new loves.

Yes, a new love. I'm bursting with it. Still way too early to know for sure where it's going to go, but I put out to the universe just exactly what I wanted, then sat back and accepted that I want too much and that there's no one in the world who matches what I'm looking for (and who was available and wanted me back), then suddenly there she was and I just don't think I could have special ordered anyone any more perfect for me. So THIS is what it feels like to be happy.

Life is GOOD.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #328
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I thought those were books and I got so excited. Then I saw they were shoes and I sighed. I'm not a shoe girl.
Omg... sigh... total shoe fetish

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #329
Blueeyz

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Relationship Status:
single

Blueeyz is on a distinguished road
Talking Searching for friends

Hello all
Mel is my name.
Femme is my "label"
Single and looking.
Blueeyz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueeyz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #330
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

For you easygoingfemme

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #331
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyz View Post
Hello all
Mel is my name.
Femme is my "label"
Single and looking.
Welcome Mel

Hello to all us gorgeous women!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #332
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Bump bump bump!

When was the last time you pampered yourself? What and why?

Last weekend I bought an expensive cushion cover because not only is it pretty and has butterflies (love butterflies and my dog's name means butterfly in Korean), but it also matches my bedroom linen.

Not extravagant at all right? Right???

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #333
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow HELLO!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #334
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Saturday Sisters!

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #335
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Bump bump bump!

Last weekend I bought an expensive cushion cover because not only is it pretty and has butterflies (love butterflies and my dog's name means butterfly in Korean), but it also matches my bedroom linen.

Hi, everyone!

I'm new to the thread and kind of wandering around everywhere on the forum.

No, not extravagant...it's all relative.

The last time I pampered myself was recently. I bought a memory gel foam and fiber bed mattress toppers for my bed. OMG these things make my bed like a cloud. It's heavenly!

Old 03-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #336
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Bump bump bump!

sounds lovely!

I am going to get a massage today, I deserve it.
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #337
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

Happy International Women's Day!!!
March 8th 2013

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #338
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Old 03-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #339
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Happy!

Have a great International Woman Day!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 10:44 AM   #340
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?: