Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #21
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
OPEN OPEN OPEN ! lmao I've run out of things to do with my spare time dang it.

bwwwaaaaahahahahah @ we broke chat.
NOOOOO CONTESSA DID IT with her boobs ! she pushed the OFF BUTTON!
bwwaahaahahahhahaa

OOOPS, did *I* deww THAT??
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 05:32 PM   #22
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I have been working like a mad man and didn't know contessa was breaking things with her cleavage... I could have gotten the photographic evidence HAD I known... I have been taking NAKED pictures of women and butches .... it's a hard life I have. I cannot tell you WHO I was more attracted to but I have to say watching a butch slip a hand in a pair of unzipped pair of jeans SURE does liven up the work day...
Old 03-18-2015, 05:43 PM   #23
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroChrys_Butch View Post
I have been working like a mad man and didn't know contessa was breaking things with her cleavage... I could have gotten the photographic evidence HAD I known... I have been taking NAKED pictures of women and butches .... it's a hard life I have. I cannot tell you WHO I was more attracted to but I have to say watching a butch slip a hand in a pair of unzipped pair of jeans SURE does liven up the work day...
Nitro, you need to hire us all as your assistants!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 05:44 PM   #24
Chaperone

How Do You Identify?:
Chatroom Moderator
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Involved with All Chatters

Chaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
lmao

WHAT???!!!! CHAPPY DID YOU BREAK FACEBOOK ?
Facebook doesn't work either??? I didn't do it!!!!!!

I think the planets are in the house of NoSocialMedia!
Chaperone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaperone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 06:24 PM   #25
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I cannot tell you WHO I was more attracted to but I have to say watching a butch slip a hand in a pair of unzipped pair of jeans SURE does liven up the work day...

TY for that visual Nitro ~
Old 03-18-2015, 06:39 PM   #26
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroChrys_Butch View Post
Where's MY visual of the Femme version? I wanna see THAT in my head.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:41 PM   #27
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Good gawd alrighty then, has the world stopped social media chatting? I"m having S.E.V.E.R.E. FRIEND WITHDRAWALS OVER HERE !!

AND NO ONE IS ON MY FB TONIGHT ! UGH!
Old 03-18-2015, 07:17 PM   #28
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

also in withdrawal

Old 03-18-2015, 07:38 PM   #29
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
also in withdrawal

We'll all be back 'home' soon! Promise!!!!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 08:03 PM   #30
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Needed to take a break from project... Cutting out spaces to create windows in a bathroom. I LOVE it... just L O V E it when studs aren't to code oh, and drywall. So... in the midst of mess making and massive frustration I thought I might take a breather and come chat with the good peoples who always make things a little lighter...hrmph...still no chat...aren't there rules somewhere about friends not letting friends do demo work without chat breaks????

If this doesn't completely fry what little is left of my brain, I'll be so happy to see you all in chat again soon!

a little ditty while we wait...

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 08:26 PM   #31
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default another little ditty to occupy ya

Old 03-18-2015, 08:40 PM   #32
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
Chat should be back up at some point today. We're waiting for the Flashchat people to finish what they have to do on their end.

But in the meantime.....

What are YOU all doing?
I worked all day.. had no idea.. lol
Now, I decided to pop in and nada.
Hope you all are well and happy happy.
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 08:52 PM   #33
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Because I'm missing all my chat friends tonight, this is for all of Ya'll.

Old 03-18-2015, 09:01 PM   #34
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in!!!!

Whos going to join me??
Old 03-18-2015, 09:05 PM   #35
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

It still shows the "need to pay" message... ack... maybe it rolls over with time zones???
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:07 PM   #36
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe restart your browser? There's four of us in now.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:21 PM   #37
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Maybe restart your browser? There's four of us in now.
Still shows the expired message... Perhaps admin can refresh their link, or delete the old html and enter the new html?

Thank you in advance.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #38
Chaperone

How Do You Identify?:
Chatroom Moderator
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:

Chaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST Reputation

7 of us are in
Old 03-18-2015, 09:30 PM   #39
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaperone View Post
7 of us are in
That doesn't do me any good lol, i can't unlock the door!
Can ya give me the key?
Old 03-18-2015, 09:37 PM   #40
Chaperone

How Do You Identify?:
Chatroom Moderator
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:

damn! I lost the key!!!
Nat, I don't know why some can't enter. Keep trying, try rebooting, try a different server (I.E vs Google vs Chrome) If you can't get in, then we'll ask Linus