Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I apologize to everyone for the rant that is about to come, its about my family and the way that myself, my mom and my sister are treated .......

I have a cousin who thinks she is a big shot, like her crap doesn't stink and that she can get away with anything. Her mother is a cousin of mine and she hasn't been the best parent but she could be worse; the father on the other hand is truly a piece of work. Anyways the cousin in question thought it was funny to teach her 3 year old nephew to swear and posted it on facebook like it was the most hilarious thing ever (and she even said so). A couple of people, including my mom, made the comment that you shouldn't be teaching him something like that (my cousin has her own little boy who is less than a year old). Now I know she can be rude, BUT today she basically told my mom, and the others who commented, to "f*ck off bitches".

This same cousin who earlier this year we, all four of us, went to her baby shower and gave her really nice gifts; my mom even went out of her way to make not only a beautiful centerpiece for the head table but also a beautiful pin on corsage and a beautiful wristlet. My mom always goes out of her way to do things for family and yet they always slap us in the face somehow, and I'll be damned if I'm going to continue to put up with being abused by the same people who are supposed to love us. 3/4 of my family I don't even consider "Family"; other than my parents and my sister as well as my three best friends here in the city its my Planet family that I consider to be more family than my blood will ever be.

Its sad really, how blood is often not thicker than water but in this case I'd choose the water anyday!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #822
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing people on FB, dis a company because they have to buy something to get something for free. I read the fine print before I entered my information to get my free product.

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #823
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

coming home only to be attacked by someone who didnt like the fact I did what I said I would do if and when I EVER found that bs in OUR home again.

I love my girl and this isnt about her.

I have had it with the ungratefulness of some
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #824
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,418 Times in 6,879 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

coming home to a heap of dishes.....again..... if anyone wants a teenager..... I'm not even kidding anymore
cinnamongrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #825
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Attitude from my coworkers at both jobs! Just because you all aren't happy about not getting your promotion, please don't take it out on me! 😡

Zimmeh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #826
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my client not making his other pca do her part of the work....even after i told him how much it bothers me....im officially looking elsewhere....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #827
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Having a face to face conversation with a former employee of mine and knowing that at least half the words coming out of her mouth were lies.

Bah.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #828
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

My phone stopped working, went totally blank, could not turn it off/on, nothing. Had to take battery out and it worked but I've only had this phone for 3 months now!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #829
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

walking out to my truck this morning to fine a puddle of trans fluid on the drive way.. soon as it gets light out guess ill be back under there.. pray i dont have to pull the tranny (again) maybe its time for a new tranny or truck.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #830
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

my dogs.....

really?? you couldn't wait five minutes?!?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #831
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

That the damn Excedrin isnt working ..... I have taken it all day and I am still in so much pain! grrrrrrrr
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #832
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default what pissed you off today

missing the ex, even though the relationship is clearly over and has been for quite some time - I miss my best friend - and I get so angry at myself because I think I've worked through the "Stuff" and then it pops back up again - Damn-it!!
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #833
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old Thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default People Hurricane Looting

Disgusting.

Pathetic.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #834
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post
missing the ex, even though the relationship is clearly over and has been for quite some time - I miss my best friend - and I get so angry at myself because I think I've worked through the "Stuff" and then it pops back up again - Damn-it!!
Hang in there. Sometimes it takes baby steps. But it does get better.
I promise. ;-)
Old 10-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #835
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
coming home to a heap of dishes.....again..... if anyone wants a teenager..... I'm not even kidding anymore
And that is why some animals eat their young. Lol
Old 10-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #836
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Wal-mart people!!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #837
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post
its a process sweetie....time does heal all eventually...hang in there...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #838
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default i forgot i came here to post lol

so...this wicked storm came up...and i really hoped the other pca would be nice and cover my shift. she lives 5 minutes away from our client and im 45 min away...i texted her to ask her to work and never even got a response......im seriously thinking about getting my cna license in order and going to work for either a facility or an agency....where there's actual coverage...no issues with parking....(I had to pay to park again today) AND if someone doesnt do their work, there is someone who will...hopefully...do something about it...

<<< disgusted girl
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #839
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

There is a rat in my kitchen! a real one

Old 10-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #840
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Got job?

A new employee of mine who is so amazingly clueless as to walk into my office to discuss her "promotion potential" which is, frankly, non-existent. She has dropped the ball so many times I have lost count. Set several projects back by a good 1-2 months through incompetence and inattention to detail then lied about the status. I try to give folks a break, provide them with training, etc. but she has pushed one too many buttons and compromised the integrity of my entire team. Today she tried to shift blame to another co-worker which is intolerable. Own your mistakes (we all make them) and I will help you out, blame someone else and you aren't good enough to roll with my team.

My only question now is to go in for the quick kill or take my time with a slow bleed. Either way that little gazelle is about to be culled from the herd.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: