Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #8201
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Choosing to keep the moss from growing under my feet.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #8202
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

How hy can get to me with just a simple conversation *sigh*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #8203
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

How is it... that I get wrapped up in a job that I always seem to be here to fix a broken system? Why can't things be fixed and running smoothly before I walk in? If you ever hear "the welfare system is broken "... please know I am working my ass off to fix it.. one state at a time. I love being an advocate ... but Geewizwillywonkers, why do we elect or hire people that mess up programs this bad?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #8204
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Over it...

Sick and tired of looking at properties for building. I don't know which is the "right" piece of land, or where.

Frustrating...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #8205
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about the beautiful weather this weekend and planning how I want to enjoy it!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #8206
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Seems like anytime life's path starts to level out, some unforseen obstacle occurs and makes things a wee bit complicated.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #8207
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Can't wait to get home from work.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #8208
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seriously?

Woman takes child out of car seat, straps in gas can.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #8209
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

cijs i bought some floor adhesive .. wish me luck ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #8210
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl. Daddies girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever is respectful and nice
Relationship Status:
Heart Captured and Spoiled rotten by the love of my life.

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation

Getting in a workout today If I had Jackie Warner as my trainer I would definately be getting a workout lol

shiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #8211
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

What's on my mind?

The fact that I've worked 45 hours in the last 3 days and still have at least 20 to go.

This is starting to creep back into "old schedule" territory and I'm not about to have another stroke on behalf of my job.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have to break out "Josephine".
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #8212
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really concerned about a good friend of mine. She is in a relationship that is fraught with stress (none of which is her doing). She has dealt with it for three years, and lately she seems to be reaching a breaking point. Tonight she sent me a text saying "Don't text back...really bad night here, we had a bad bad fight and there are holes in the walls. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow." I won't text her back because I don't want to exacerbate whatever is going on over there. I know she isn't foolish, and won't stay there if she feels like she is in immediate danger...but I'm really worried about her and it's taking everything in my power not to drive over there and make sure she's ok.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 01:06 AM   #8213
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

sleep

nite

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:14 AM   #8214
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Hey Point..???..
Do you know my sister..???..You just described her.hummm..
just wonderin

lol i described a lot of people in the world in just that one statement !

i dont think i do

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #8215
Rocket
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he (non male)
Relationship Status:
Kittygrrl's Daddy

Rocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
I'm really concerned about a good friend of mine. She is in a relationship that is fraught with stress (none of which is her doing). She has dealt with it for three years, and lately she seems to be reaching a breaking point. Tonight she sent me a text saying "Don't text back...really bad night here, we had a bad bad fight and there are holes in the walls. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow." I won't text her back because I don't want to exacerbate whatever is going on over there. I know she isn't foolish, and won't stay there if she feels like she is in immediate danger...but I'm really worried about her and it's taking everything in my power not to drive over there and make sure she's ok.
Hi Always, You can call the police and have them do a welfare check (I think that's the name of it). You just tell them you're concerned about your friend and you want to keep it anonymous. They will just knock on their door and make sure things are alright. Hopefully that will relieve your worry.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 05:25 AM   #8216
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

hitting up the gym with my two girls if they wake up lol

Looking forward to what we are going to do this weekend,life is good
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #8217
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Venting here...
My job just sucks... I am so tired of the know it all girl who comes by just to be a BITCH every chance she gets...
We are getting ready to travel for work so it is very hectic and every time I turn around she is there!
For what reason you ask... Just to complain...
Wish the economy was better. I would be gone in a flash but the area I live in has a 13.5 percent unemployment rate. So stuck..
Thanks for listening to my vent..
I feel better now...
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #8218
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind....

trying to come up with a cool birthday idea for my honey who has everything!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #8219
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Baked goods, and how I would like to stuff my face with them.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #8220
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving Daddi for a whole week, i feel like my avatar.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: