Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confess...

the healing process has gone well
graphs are healed
still smokeless
i'm back in NC and happy
that i miss my son, who has the flu

i will be out looking at property up about 6 miles up the road, near the lake
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #362
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,627 Times in 3,978 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am friggin cold! Even in my warm snuggly house! Wonder what the wind chill factor is?

I confess I broke my mailbox. I must have talked about this yesterday but I also confess I dont remember...

I confess that if my cat throws up or my dog shits one more time I am going to lock them in the bathroom together and let them duke it out for who can gross each other out...(never gonna really happen)

I confess I havent done a manicure on myself in over a week. I feel baaaaadddddd....

I confess I love the people on BFP....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #363
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that a devil woman at walmart gave me 4 sample pieces of individualy wrapped Russell Stover candy and I have eaten them all....

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #364
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I'm waiting to shower in lieu of a call that may or may not come through for a job interview before 5pm.

I further confess...

I stink.

It's only an hour.

Organic doesn't care.

I do.

Did I mention that I stink?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #365
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that....

...I just made filet mignon for dinner again...and I am inordinately fond of it...every time I walk past I eat a little more

...I would not make it so often except that BJ's sells it really cheap (if you can use a 5 to 7 lb. slab of it)

...I confess that we can because, with 2 teenage boys in the house, a 4 lb. roast leaves no leftovers

...I did not toss out Scoote's deep-fryer, but instead have become a fan of my own homemade french fries....mmmmmm....

...I have serious food issues, and Scoote is mildly alarmed at the contents of our cupboards (and pantry, and fridge, and freezer)....I don't have to eat it....I just have to know it's there

...I am really looking forward to 11 days in a row off work, starting next Saturday

...I'm relieved that my bout of insomnia seems to be past for now...the last two nights I've slept like a rock, despite very bizarre dreams
Old 12-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #366
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I confess that....

...I just made filet mignon for dinner again...and I am inordinately fond of it...every time I walk past I eat a little more

...I would not make it so often except that BJ's sells it really cheap (if you can use a 5 to 7 lb. slab of it)

...I confess that we can because, with 2 teenage boys in the house, a 4 lb. roast leaves no leftovers

...I did not toss out Scoote's deep-fryer, but instead have become a fan of my own homemade french fries....mmmmmm....

...I have serious food issues, and Scoote is mildly alarmed at the contents of our cupboards (and pantry, and fridge, and freezer)....I don't have to eat it....I just have to know it's there

...I am really looking forward to 11 days in a row off work, starting next Saturday

...I'm relieved that my bout of insomnia seems to be past for now...the last two nights I've slept like a rock, despite very bizarre dreams
Your mignon....gimme.

I confess....

I love meat, especially right about now.

I have hoarding tendencies with food too. Not so much that it goes bad, but enough to ensure staving off starvation.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #367
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Your mignon....gimme.

I confess....

I love meat, especially right about now.

I have hoarding tendencies with food too. Not so much that it goes bad, but enough to ensure staving off starvation.
Filet for you...coming up....do you want mashed potatoes too?

I confess that I used to have that perfect balance....tons of food in the house, but never wasted anything.

With 4 instead of 2....and the Prince, who goes from eating everything to eating nothing...I've had to throw food out a few times lately.

I confess that bothers me.

I confess I'm the kind of person that puts the over-ripe bananas in the freezer...and then uses them to bake banana cake later on....and simmers the leftover roast chicken to make cream of chicken soup with rice (the Rooster's favorites)

I've just got to re-balance my equilibrium on the food front.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #368
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I do like to unleash the Cajun Monster!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #369
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Filet for you...coming up....do you want mashed potatoes too?

I confess that I used to have that perfect balance....tons of food in the house, but never wasted anything.

With 4 instead of 2....and the Prince, who goes from eating everything to eating nothing...I've had to throw food out a few times lately.

I confess that bothers me.

I confess I'm the kind of person that puts the over-ripe bananas in the freezer...and then uses them to bake banana cake later on....and simmers the leftover roast chicken to make cream of chicken soup with rice (the Rooster's favorites)

I've just got to re-balance my equilibrium on the food front.
I confess...

we love garlic mashed potatoes in this house. Too much. I can't bring more than one or two days' worth of potatoes or Organic will eat them. He's addicted but he acknowledges it, so that's a good first step, I confess.

I am not as good with making things stretch (like your bananas, ect) but we do live very close to two decent stores, so it's easy to run out and grab just one or two things if I need it in a pinch. Canned and frozen food help me keep that balance. It's the stuff that hides in the corners of the fridge that gets me once in a while.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:49 PM   #370
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...
The pain in my abdomen is winning...
I confess...
I may take a couple of pain pills...
I confess...
I don't like being in this much pain...
I confess...
It is making me cry... just a little...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #371
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I confess I'm waiting to shower in lieu of a call that may or may not come through for a job interview before 5pm.

I further confess...

I stink.

It's only an hour.

Organic doesn't care.

I do.

Did I mention that I stink?

I confess something smells really foul in here.

I confess I am holding my nose.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #372
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i confess...
i really like Sixlets
i realllllly like rat turd ice(like the ice u get from sonic)
i may have eaten a Krispy Kreme donut after stuffing myself with filet mignon my sweetie made
im gonna knock myself out tonight so i can sleep
without post it notes i really cant remember things i need to do or get

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 10:16 PM   #373
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I confess something smells really foul in here.

I confess I am holding my nose.
I took the shower AGES ago, Bo.

Too late!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #374
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
I confess...
The pain in my abdomen is winning...
I confess...
I may take a couple of pain pills...
I confess...
I don't like being in this much pain...
I confess...
It is making me cry... just a little...
So sorry JustKim that you are having a horrible pain filled day!!! Been there myself a time or two. Perhaps a nice soothing very warm bubble bath? Followed by some very slow deep stretches and deep breathing will help too.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:10 PM   #375
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

I just flirted my way out of a speeding ticket! "Oh, was I going that fast officer? Oh no, I didn't know. " I love being a femme!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 11:33 PM   #376
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess : When I see a femme cry, to wanting to find out who made them and kick their ass for making them

I confess to feeling helpless when they cry and I cant fix it...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #377
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I'm having a very long night at work and I'd much rather be curled up in my warm bed.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #378
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

I confess...

...that Saturdays are difficult...I'm up for 5 or 6 hours before Scoote and the Prince...and by the time they're up it feels too late to do much

...that I feel misjudged...and that's not a good feeling

...that I'm incredibly relieved that my paycheck finally showed up (a day late but it had me worried)

...that I feel at least a little better now that the front yard is mowed and weeded

...that the tree is beautiful...and that I wish I felt happier so that I could enjoy it more

...that I wish tomorrow was a few more days away...because there's not enough distance between difficulty and celebration for it to feel right to me

...that I read Scoote's post about Dairy Queen and thought "oh goody"...and am bummed that didn't happen
Old 12-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #379
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
...that just one bite size snickers is not enough.
...I am proud of myself in my weight loss journey, so far I've lost 14 pounds
just by eating right! (Imagine what it'd be w/o the snickers!)
...that I don't know exactly how things are going to work out because my son
just came home from college for a month and our budget us already way
stretched to the max.
...that my fatigue is wearing me out. I know that sounds funny but I'm so tired
all the time!
...I love my beautiful lady!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #380
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to-

Having a darn good day (regardless of lack of sleep)

Not learning my lesson and driving 85 mph in a 65mph (oops)

Driving faster when I am listening to great music

Feeling elated when after having explained that I am a lesbian to my mother for so long, she looked at me today and said "You know your gay right?" LOL DUUUHHHH!!!! She said she is ready for me to have a good woman in my life...WOAH big leap for mom there! (so shouldnt be a confession, but I had to share!!!)

Finishing my Nutella today!!!!!! I guess that is what happens when you eat several finger fulls a day!

Wishing I could remove atleast one brick from the wall because there is so much more to me, but knowing that now is not the time. For now, just call me the bricklayer lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: