ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I hate to say it but I am still grading, it takes so much time when the papers are poorly written. However, I push onward d and upward until it is done. Kids are away at other parent (one, the other still with her lovely bf, not). As a Jew it is a tradition to go to the movies on Xmas day (lines are less) so might do that with a friend tomorrow.

Have great holidays to everyone.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM   #722
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default ajenda

talked to my sister for a while and remonised, I am glad she is still with us. Got a phone call and invite to dinner. Will be picked up and delivered YES!. Going to see my baby girl, cant wait.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #723
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Just hanging out in the garage off and on today. I unboxed my belt/disc sander and got it setup, and will get to the task of sharpening my chisels shortly. I also got the bandsaw unboxed & adjusted the settings on it.

Made my holiday phone calls and had the good fortune to hang out on the phone with my best friend for a while. We had a blast as usual.

At some point today I am going to prepare a polenta, spinach & goat cheese bake to go with the roasted chicken for tomorrow's dinner.

Brush Sadie and take her for a walk. I also need to wrap her presents, I nearly forgot.

Watch a movie or two later this evening.

Mostly, it is a piddling around sort of day for me, just trying to stay occupied.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 05:43 AM   #724
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I really want to do my backsplash. I found an alternative to tin that will look similar (I hope) and is much more affordable. (I'm just renting and don't want to go overboard...I'll save that for the new flooring I put in!)

Then cleaning the kitchen

Taking my traditional holiday hike

Making the pets and I a good dinner.

That about does it unless work calls
Old 12-25-2016, 08:49 AM   #725
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got up at 6am to feed the pets, and now I'm waking up with some coffee.

We will be leaving around 8am for a trip to my sister's house for Christmas brunch.

My cousin invited us for dinner, but we will be heading home after brunch for a lovely nap, and homemade soup by the fire.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 10:25 AM   #726
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up at 6:30 as usual, even when I don't have to.
Put on a fluffy robe and my pink UGG slippers
Made coffee
Am watching Goliath on Amazon Prime
Small arrangement of red and white roses with evergreens in crystal vase out of fridge and on the table

Getting ready to:

Make my bed
Mop the floor (cleaners here this past Monday) but I love a washed (OCD) floor
Windex the glass coffee table top
Turkey cooked (thanks Whole Foods) just have to heat it and make the vegetables.

Just odds and ends.

The table has been set for two days.
Will put presents out.

I love Christmas and enjoyed it so much when my kids were little and believed in Santa.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 10:57 AM   #727
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a bright, beautifully shiny day here and for that, I am thankful and merry.

So far, I've watched one TV Christmas movie with Dean Cain in it (whose acting was actually pretty good), made and ate my Christmas brunch, put two pots on the stove to simmer (one with a bazillion veggies only and one with peppers, mushrooms, squash and turkey kielbasa) so I'll have plenty of easily accessible food for the next week, opened pressies and I've taken out the recycling and the trash. Also, I'm 3 loads into the 5 loads of wash I'm doing today and the clean sheets are already on the bed.

I might venture outside of the house but it's not likely. I am enjoying wandering about in my pajamas. It's so peaceful and quiet now. I wish I could bottle this up for future stressful days.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 12:00 PM   #728
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another movie day :)

Am having a green smoothie and in awhile I'll have scrambled eggs and a croissant.

Will watch some movies. Was gonna watch A Christmas Tale with Catherine Deneuve but I can't adjust the font size of the subtitles, so I'll move onto Blazin' Saddles or maybe Three Days of the Condor. Wouldn't mind a dose of Gena Rowland's, so I may watch Gloria later on. I also wouldn't mind watching some original gangstas so I'll probably check out Angels with Dirty Faces or Key Largo or something with Cagney, Bogey, or Eddie G.

Will hang out in the Pink Palace (aka the garage) for awhile.

Will have a rib-eye with basil polenta and salad for dinner.

Will talk with family on the phone, play games online, and enjoy a quiet day at home.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 12:01 PM   #729
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Setting up my new computer laptop to all my specifications and then getting ready to go my sister's house later on.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 12:21 PM   #730
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Help with dinner, then eat with family and my love. Play with my new presents. I have lots of clothes to try on and some knitting to learn how to do.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 12:28 PM   #731
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

why do I never learn, lol. We have a new plagiarism program at school and 4 students didn't submit through the program and emailed me the paper. Not sure they knew I can upload it myself.

Interesting that those 4 students had 31-42% plagiarism. I will wait until tomorrow to send them an email and then hear from them. Of course they will all deny it or say it was a mistake.

Do I continue grading today or go to the movies? Maybe movies and then grade tomorrow. Grades are due on Thurs.

Hope everyone is making through the holidays.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 01:45 PM   #732
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

*Presents opened - Check
*Dinner eaten - Check
*Dishes, pots, and pans cleaned up - Waiting for them to clean themselves
*Pie in the oven - Check
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 03:49 PM   #733
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I am talking to someone really special.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 05:10 PM   #734
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

All the Christmas Day stuff
Finishing my prepared dished
Wrapping gifts actually bagging them this year
Going to see what Santa left the Christmas Elf.

All that completed now

Rest of the nights agenda is cleaning up the kitchen and having a few text conversations and maybe a few phone calls with friends from afar

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2016, 12:11 AM   #735
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Well since it is now Wednesday, I am going to sleep in, finish laundry and watch Netflix till I can't watch anymore!

Albert Einstein
Old 01-02-2017, 09:44 AM   #736
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

Today is the last day of my four days off work.
I will watch the Rose Parade on TV
Take the recycling to the recycling center
Get a hair cut
Do a little shopping for me

Rest and relax this afternoon

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 12:11 PM   #737
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the Winter Classic game.. St. Louis Blues vs Chicago Blackhawks

LET'S GO BLUES!!!!!
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 06:32 AM   #738
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Take the truck in to see why the check engine light is on.

Call about job opportunities and revamp my resume.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 08:24 AM   #739
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Taking my daughter to the dentist in a few.
Then run to bank.
Then off to work my last day at my old job.
Then pick my daughter up from her shift working at the theater.
Then home to get ready to start my new job tomorrow morning!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 08:59 AM   #740
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Went to the bank

Paid my car insurance

Now work til 5ish

Then go home and clean.

I'm determined to take tomorrow off and I'm also determined to do something fun. So I'm getting the cleaning out of the way!

Tags
agenda