Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Trans Zone

Old 11-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #41
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post

I am in full agreement that no one should denigrate "female" (or male, for that matter) regardless of how horrific is their personal experience, that's a case by case situation, and those "trans guys" should be educated.

I don't participate much in these threads anymore because it feels like I'm supposed to pull down my pants, or talk about deeply personal shit in order to validate my experiences. It's GROSS, man and I'm not doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
my masculinity certainly doesn't rely on the acceptance of my peers. what some other transguy or male id'd person thinks of my maleness really holds no weight with me. what holds weight with my fellow peers would be that they find me trustworthy, loyal, a person of my word, and all around good person that has an intention to make a positive impact.

i was born in the wrong body, but i am not the type of man to be held back by that because my body doesn't define me.
Thank you both for saying what usually comes to mind when I start reading similar threads/posts. I'm not defined by others and I'm not defined by my body. In the outside world I am confronted daily about conforming to what others have chosen for me. It wears a person down. Somedays are better than others. Inside of me I hold on to my inner peace of knowing, believing in myself even when others question or confront.
Although we may not be exactly alike, my brothers here give me encouragement to battle on in the difficulties we have in the outside world. For that I thank you both, and all of you, those I know and those I don't.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #42
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

the gay transmen i have talked to, most of them are happy to have vaginal sex. One i know doesn't. These are guys dating gay men, men not that used to vaginal sex. Also, lots of the gay transmen i know are way into getting fucked in any and every way that feels good. They like sex a whole lot, and if it feels good, they are into it.

i also find that in this town, the majority of transmen i meet are gay men. Perhaps gay men struggle less with these issues? i don't know.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:07 AM   #43
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
my masculinity certainly doesn't rely on the acceptance of my peers. what some other transguy or male id'd person thinks of my maleness really holds no weight with me. what holds weight with my fellow peers would be that they find me trustworthy, loyal, a person of my word, and all around good person that has an intention to make a positive impact.

when speaking of the ick factor Ender wasn't talking about his revulsion about his body. he was talking specifically about guys that have learned to have a healthy relationship with there bodies as a"disturbing". this is a very strong and negative term to use when describing others. he admitted it himself. now i personally dont give a shit what others think of my preferences but if we are gonna have an honest conversation lets not admit to something then take it back, because the problem doesnt lie in the fact that i am ok with my female parts, the problem is people judging me for it and finding it "disturbing". i am personally proud of the fact that i took control of my female body to enjoy it while i have it.

i read Enders post as denigrating transguys/male id'd guys that are ok with their body parts and using them during sex, not Ender denigrating ffemmes,females, or female id'd people.

i was born in the wrong body, but i am not the type of man to be held back by that because my body doesn't define me.
great post
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote