Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #7621
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Neither do I! I have the iPhone 3GS and texting is an option.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
i don't have one of those.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #7622
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Neither do I! I have the iPhone 3GS and texting is an option.

Zimmeh
lmao... so first order of business: find friends with an iphone 4s
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #7623
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

All of my friend's own Droid phones

I am off to la la land

Zimmeh

Quote:
lmao... so first order of business: find friends with an iphone 4s
Old 12-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #7624
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
All of my friend's own Droid phones

I am off to la la land

Zimmeh
yes...well that's why i said we need to FIND friends! lol
nitey nite! sweet dreams!
Old 12-16-2011, 07:30 AM   #7625
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone.. hope all are doing well!
woke up with a cold thin morning..goin back to bed.. least my dental work is done.. ni ni catchya all laterz
Old 12-17-2011, 02:48 AM   #7626
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

good morning and a cold one at that. yesterday was so nice. what a change. i have a busy day planned...Christmas shopping and lunch at Outback. then home and back to working on this damn shed foundation. the bitch work is finally completed. now to tweak and lay the rest of the stones. maybe i'll have the shed up before the New Year.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 01:02 AM   #7627
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

final concert of the holiday season is done!!! hooray!!!

I'm still riding the post-performance high, and it's amazing. It's funny how you can get so tired and overworked leading up to a gig, but afterwards none of that matters because your love for it all is renewed.

Hope you're all sleeping soundly.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:14 AM   #7628
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
good morning and a cold one at that. yesterday was so nice. what a change. i have a busy day planned...Christmas shopping and lunch at Outback. then home and back to working on this damn shed foundation. the bitch work is finally completed. now to tweak and lay the rest of the stones. maybe i'll have the shed up before the New Year.
***awesome Handsome Devil!!!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:12 AM   #7629
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning from la la land, aka a day off for me

Still in bed and dreaming of tamales for some reason. I went to Chili's lastnight and had quesadillas for dinner. I couldn't finish them and brought the rest home

Have a great day, going to watch the Broncos and Pats play this afternoon.

Zimmeh
-Secretly cheering on the Pats-
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #7630
LesboNascarFan

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning to all.

The lite snow last night caused havoc on the freeway and for some strange odd reason I decided to join the mess....woke up to a little more white on the ground.

Off to do shopping with the BFF and then laundry (ugh).

Hope everyone has a good day.
LesboNascarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LesboNascarFan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #7631
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning everyone ans happy sunday!!
hope all are safe and warm these storms are doing some weird stuff this year!
im getting ready to go to sfba to be with family for the holidays.. really cool my sis is picking me up at the air port and were taking greenery over to the military cemitary in san bruno my father and three of my brothers are there. it will be kinda nice to visit i havent been sence i left calif.
ugh guess ill go ahead an pac my main bag and do my house cleaning an last few things in grubies an sweats.. have to clean house i hate to come home to a dirty house. oh well.
ok its sunday so its NFl pizza an wings for me this afternoon.. lol after chores!
Old 12-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #7632
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Off to watch Sunday Football
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #7633
Athena Page

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and staying that way!!!!!!!

Athena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST ReputationAthena Page Has the BEST Reputation

I dont want trust poaple
Athena Page is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Athena Page For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #7634
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

newbie here to the site but single...living in wierdsville Texas and loving it! Watching A Charlie Brown Christmas on my DVR and sipping a cup of hot cocoa with two marshmallows A bit chilly here tonight so the cocoa is perfect!
Old 12-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #7635
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

hi everyone. hope you all had a wonderful weekend! i brought some and cookies to share, help yourself.

welcome skittlesluver!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #7636
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
hi everyone. hope you all had a wonderful weekend! i brought some and cookies to share, help yourself.

welcome skittlesluver!
Thank you Greeneyedgrrl How did you know I love cookies?
Old 12-18-2011, 11:05 PM   #7637
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlesluver View Post
Thank you Greeneyedgrrl How did you know I love cookies?
it's a good thing you do... if you didn't love cookies we couldn't be friends, that's just how it is!
Old 12-18-2011, 11:14 PM   #7638
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Cool

ahhh I feel a force...from the Dark Side..it's calling me...can't control...it has....me Mmmm cookies arrggh arrggh
Old 12-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #7639
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlesluver View Post
ahhh I feel a force...from the Dark Side..it's calling me...can't control...it has....me Mmmm cookies arrggh arrggh
lmao... that's it...just a little further... you're almost there...
Old 12-18-2011, 11:30 PM   #7640
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

I will now be known as Darth Chompers