Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #8581
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

-drops in with my cooler-

Evening folks

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #8582
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyboyreg View Post
That is ideal! Yes, sometimes being single does suck! But sometimes it has its perks too. LOL
Good Monring,

smiles..yessss single can be fun!! woohooo!!..
Hope your having a great morning..I-NEED-COFFEEE!
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #8583
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping in to say hello to everyone and hope that your weekend was a good one for you a/ALL... Here's to a good week coming up as well,, enjoy it and today too*S*

“Anyone can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way – that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy.”
- Aristotle

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
—Laurence Peter

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #8584
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hello all, Happy Sunday! Going to a dance in Philly today. Should be a lot of fun. Some people I know, some I don't.. It's a at lesbian club called Sisters and the dance is the "Back in the day" dance... music starts from the 60's and moves up to today. Love it!

ttyl, gotta put on my dancin' shoes!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #8585
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hello all, Happy Sunday! Going to a dance in Philly today. Should be a lot of fun. Some people I know, some I don't.. It's a at lesbian club called Sisters and the dance is the "Back in the day" dance... music starts from the 60's and moves up to today. Love it!

ttyl, gotta put on my dancin' shoes!
Ive been to a les club a few times in philly..I think it was sisters..I had fun and there were alot of nice yummy woman there...My godfather lives in Philly down the street from UPENN..So he was sokind to drive me over to the club.

I went out lastnight too. had fun.
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #8586
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon everyone, hope your all having an amazing weekend

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #8587
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Just stopping by to say hello to all the singles.
Ever go to the Beau Rivage? I love the Resort!
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #8588
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles Mingle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Somebody's asking for it lol
Lady Bug, when are we going to get together? We should go shopping!
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #8589
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

What a great sunday .. My the crock pot and football..

Hope everyone has had a nice day.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #8590
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Red, which game are you watching?

I'm watching the Saints and Packers ~ love both teams

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #8591
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

I met a woman who was all into me last night. Dancing, asked me out before 10 minutes was up. After a couple emails she says that I am ok, (I guess,) but the fact that my mother shares my home (mind you she is independent, healthy, is not here 2x's a week, very accepting of me and my friends/gf etc) and that I have a dog... well, that put the brakes on it. Wow... really?

Oh well, such is my love life recently....

on top of that, my dog has been ill the last 24 hours. Was trying to figure it out... finally I realized my mother had given her a steak bone from her dinner last night. Bella has a very sensitive tummy and cannot eat but very spacific things. So here I am, up late, washing her bedding, cooking rice and will have to get up early to cook her chicken (had to get it out of the freezer and is just starting to thaw) so she can have it for breakfast. She is still throwing up. I am exhausted! Only had Sunday afternoon off from working and will work straight through to the weekend. 2 jobs on tues and thursday. urrrrggggg

Can somebody please help me find my happy place!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #8592
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Ruthie and you know what although it is sad what that women did better you find out now right? After all your mom and your dog are part of who you are and you should never nobody should ever give up part of who they are....
I am sorry to hear about your poor dog but what you are doing shows how special and good of a person you are. I used to have to do rice all the time when I had a my Husky Jordan and boy do I miss my animals now that I live some where that I can not have pets but good for you for taking care of the doggie.

From what I have learned and have to keep telling myself is that you, I, all the other singles will meet someone when we least expect to. It is that person that will not care about all the other stuff. Have a wonderful week Ruthie!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week...a wise woman told me once that laughter is the best medicine and you know what she is right...it does help to laugh...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #8593
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All

Hope everyone has a wonderful week...a wise woman told me once that laughter is the best medicine and you know what she is right...it does help to laugh...
i do agree that laughter is the best medicine

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #8594
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey singles folks! What are you all up to this fall season? I just finished putting together facebook invites for four haunted hayrides/houses in the area. I'm thinking they might be a fun way to get singles together, AND to get all spooked out!

Ruthie: we're really going to have to coordinate better! I was working at a queer ladies' dance party on Friday night at Shampoo! One of these days we'll end up at the same lady party at the same time.

So tell me everything! What have I missed?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #8595
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Hey hey Ms Scandal ...

Good to see you around again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #8596
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles! Once agin another ssr day in NC, steady rain makes me sleepy! Sitting here waiting on Ford to call so I can pick up my truck, she's an 02 and this is the first major work shes needed so I can't complain!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #8597
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Thanks Alix,,, you are quite correct. Anyone who doesn't know the value of family is not on my list of possibilities.

Scandy andy.. YES WE DO! I am going to outfest on Sunday and the ladies 2000 dance after that at topdog!

Spent most of the night with my Bella. Changing the towels in her crate as she soiled them, giving her comfort and making rice and chicken. I eventually went to bed because I thought it had calmed down, but when I got up this morning there was more. So more laundry this morning. She is much better! Has not had any problems today... ate her chicken and rice. Tomorrow if she continues to be well I will add sweet potato. Slowly wean her back onto her food. Mom is taking her to the vet on thursday because we got her a year ago.. we were told she was 4 1/2 years old, and now she is totally blind from catteracts (sp?).. she is also having joint troubles. So no, I don't believe she is that young. More like 13 or so. I am just soooooooooooo glad her tummy troubles cleared up and we believe we know what caused them. Shew...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #8598
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Thanks Alix,,, you are quite correct. Anyone who doesn't know the value of family is not on my list of possibilities.

Scandy andy.. YES WE DO! I am going to outfest on Sunday and the ladies 2000 dance after that at topdog!

Spent most of the night with my Bella. Changing the towels in her crate as she soiled them, giving her comfort and making rice and chicken. I eventually went to bed because I thought it had calmed down, but when I got up this morning there was more. So more laundry this morning. She is much better! Has not had any problems today... ate her chicken and rice. Tomorrow if she continues to be well I will add sweet potato. Slowly wean her back onto her food. Mom is taking her to the vet on thursday because we got her a year ago.. we were told she was 4 1/2 years old, and now she is totally blind from catteracts (sp?).. she is also having joint troubles. So no, I don't believe she is that young. More like 13 or so. I am just soooooooooooo glad her tummy troubles cleared up and we believe we know what caused them. Shew...
So sorry you're having problems with your baby. I adopted mine almost 5 years ago. She's approximately 12 but hard to tell because her teeth are in good condition (yeah, that's strange that it's difficult to tell because her teeth are in GOOD condition) - anyhooo - she suffers dreadfully with her skin here in Malaysia. The vet said NO beef, pork, chicken (can't remember if that includes duck). Those are the most allergenic. Have you tried your baby on lamb or salmon? My darling has cataracts as well and I can't walk her off the leash anymore.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #8599
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Checking in and saying hi! Newbie to the board and enjoying finding my way around.

Last year I ended an almost 10 year relationship. Dated casually over the last year but nothing that really rang my bell.

I'm okay being single, I have a lot of other great things in my world. There are things I miss about the intimacy of having a strong relationship/partner to share life with but there also so many good things about being single that I enjoy them too!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #8600
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
So sorry you're having problems with your baby. I adopted mine almost 5 years ago. She's approximately 12 but hard to tell because her teeth are in good condition (yeah, that's strange that it's difficult to tell because her teeth are in GOOD condition) - anyhooo - she suffers dreadfully with her skin here in Malaysia. The vet said NO beef, pork, chicken (can't remember if that includes duck). Those are the most allergenic. Have you tried your baby on lamb or salmon? My darling has cataracts as well and I can't walk her off the leash anymore.
My Mom took Bella to the vet today. Gave her medicine for arthritis...says her knee cap keeps slipping in and out..may need surgery in the future. Said it's hard to tell her age because her teeth are in such good shape (sound familiar) but that she is definately older than 5, but also said younger dogs can get cataracts.. Who knew? So we are guessing she is about 9. She also had an ear infection that was giving her a tiny fever... so medicine for that as well. Poor girl, she won't go out in the dark in the backyard to do her business by herself anymore. Dr. said that was bc of her cataracts as well. Poor baby, hoping her ears clear up soon!

Me, I'm taking my meds and my stomach is still hurting.. urggg. Can't wait to see the dr to find out what exactly is going on. OH well, down 15lbs since the end of August... that's my silver lining!!! lolol.

ttyl,

Ruthie