Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #8661
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

hello folks! just got home after a super long drive from Georgia to get my mom. Hope everyone is having a great Friday and happy weekend!
Old 10-20-2012, 06:39 AM   #8662
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default No Problem Darbonaire!

Hey nice to meet you too!!!! I have no problem with guy bonding. We always have each other LOL What is your favorite breakfast?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbonaire View Post
<holding out my hand>....Nice to meet you....breakfast would be great...you ok with a guy tagging along?....LOL

Have a great day !
Old 10-20-2012, 08:07 AM   #8663
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Favorite breakfast....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Hey nice to meet you too!!!! I have no problem with guy bonding. We always have each other LOL What is your favorite breakfast?
2 eggs over medium, bacon...LOTS of it...lol.....hash browns that are crispy outside & soft inside & served HOT for God's sake....luke warm hash browns suck....well, actually any meal served that way does....unless that's the way it's supposed to be....anyway.....an english muffin with blackberry jam OR a short stack of buttermilk pancakes....how about you buddy ??
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 08:12 AM   #8664
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Goooooooooooood morning my fellow singles, hope you all have a wonderful Saturday

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #8665
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Can a femme join or is this now officially guy time?
I love eggs in the morning, some toast, black coffee- maybe some fruit?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #8666
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe all of us singles could have a breakfast together?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #8667
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Perfect....
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #8668
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Reg haven't talked to you for awhile, how are you?
I'm doing swell! Thanks for asking!
Old 10-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #8669
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyboyreg
I'm doing swell! Thanks for asking!
I'm very glad to hear that

Old 10-20-2012, 11:35 PM   #8670
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default <smile>

Quote:
Excellent idea !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #8671
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default You bet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Can a femme join or is this now officially guy time?
I love eggs in the morning, some toast, black coffee- maybe some fruit?
Femmes are ALWAYS welcome in my book !
Old 10-21-2012, 04:36 AM   #8672
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Buddy! That is sure some awesome breakfast! I would have two eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese melted over the top, rye toast, french toast. The french toast has to be done well I cannot down mushy toast! I agree about the hash browns very well done, crispy. Anddddd good coffee and orange juice.....Now I am hungry.LOL

Quote:
2 eggs over medium, bacon...LOTS of it...lol.....hash browns that are crispy outside & soft inside & served HOT for God's sake....luke warm hash browns suck....well, actually any meal served that way does....unless that's the way it's supposed to be....anyway.....an english muffin with blackberry jam OR a short stack of buttermilk pancakes....how about you buddy ??
Old 10-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #8673
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

I agree with you Buddy.... Femmes are always welcome. They are the icing on the cake! LOL So what would you have for breakfast???????Easygoing
Quote:
Femmes are ALWAYS welcome in my book !
Old 10-21-2012, 04:47 AM   #8674
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I agree with you Buddy.... Femmes are always welcome. They are the icing on the cake! LOL So what would you have for breakfast???????Easygoing

With a cup of kick arse coffee and a nice big fat newspaper if no company is available.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:12 AM   #8675
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Since it's turning into a party, how about we add Huevos Rancheros to the menu? I'll make a batch of fresh tortillas and serve them hot off the skillet!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #8676
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default LOL....me too

Quote:
Hey Buddy! That is sure some awesome breakfast! I would have two eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese melted over the top, rye toast, french toast. The french toast has to be done well I cannot down mushy toast! I agree about the hash browns very well done, crispy. Anddddd good coffee and orange juice.....Now I am hungry.LOL
So I'm off to join friends for some right now.......come & join us !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 08:17 AM   #8677
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Morning Singles... went to a lovely birthday party last night for a friend of mine who turned 60. Japanese steak house. Huge cake. Then back to a friends house for an old fashioned basement party complete with football and dancing. lol Lots of tomfoolery... hehe

Of course, I could eat NOTHING because of my stomach. Just had water. oy

Going to be a beautiful day. Going to church and then going to meet some friends at a park to place Bocce.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #8678
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Morning singles, hope you all have a wonderful Sunday

I'm gonna hang around abit, anyone wanna have a little singles Sunday get-together in the thread? Come join me

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #8679
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

It all sounds so yummy. I will take eggs over easy and a bagel with cream cheese. Orange juice and coffee please.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #8680
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

So how is peaceful PA? LOL Your breakfast sounds delicious. I have not had a good bagel in years. Cannot find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeminineAllure View Post
It all sounds so yummy. I will take eggs over easy and a bagel with cream cheese. Orange juice and coffee please.