Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #2081
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

(spreads it around just because Tony says not to. spreads and sprinkles. just for the equality, spreads for the butches and sprinkles for the femmes.)

sweet sprinkles! i like that. that's what Tony is doing LOL.

i kid you not. in the 1st grade, a little boy named tony had a crush on me. he bought me a stuffed animal and had a necklace made at the fair. lol too funny to remember.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #2082
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

It could be possible that I have a crush....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #2083
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I secretly crush on Medusa....shhhhh don't tell Jack...she is hot! And a great femme to boot!

Crushing is fun. I'm so blessed that DamonK doesn't get jealous easily lol. Although I might just have to fight him for Medusa.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #2084
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Yep. Yes, I do. And I'm not sure what to think or do about it... LOL

GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:37 AM   #2085
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Yep

Yes as a matter of fact I do
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #2086
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Yes..I crush Him every second of every day, and will continue to do so for forever
Old 10-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #2087
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

yes. i do have a crush. and my crush's name is

damn you FCC!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #2088
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Yep... I do ...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #2089
Daktari

Yuh huh.....
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #2090
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'll keep crushing on hold, but its fun to watch others crush in the meantime

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:02 AM   #2091
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess... I think I do. I'm pretty sure I do... Yes... I do.
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #2092
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeBibliophile View Post
I must confess... I think I do. I'm pretty sure I do... Yes... I do.
Has anyone told you that newbie crushers must reveal the crush

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #2093
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Has anyone told you that newbie crushers must reveal the crush

Has anyone told you to put down whatever you're smoking or drinking??? Just saying!

I mean, I could take the easy way out and say there are so many cute/hot butches/FtMs on this site that it would be impossible not to crush on someone... That counts, right?

I mean... what if it's you? It's not. Just sayin. Maybe. Heh.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #2094
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Has anyone told you to put down whatever you're smoking or drinking??? Just saying!

I mean, I could take the easy way out and say there are so many cute/hot butches/FtMs on this site that it would be impossible not to crush on someone... That counts, right?

I mean... what if it's you? It's not. Just sayin. Maybe. Heh.

Touché Ms.. And your right ! It could be nearly anyone !!!

But alas I know it's not me .. There is no one crushing on me at the moment, generally it's just indigestion and the moment passes quickly ...

Old 10-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #2095
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Alas... I am very sure there are a number of femmes crushing on you. You're too cute not to crush on in some way!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #2096
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Alas... I am very sure there are a number of femmes crushing on you. You're too cute not to crush on in some way!
Awe thanks, thats sweet of you to say .. but, I think the tums Ive handed out.. are doing the trick

Old 10-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #2097
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sold on looks, though there has to be something 'hot' to me about the butch I crush on. It's only a crush if there's something seriously magnetic about the personality. That's the main thing. I've had a couple of crushes. I don't know how I feel right now but I'll never name names.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #2098
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default still......

****SWOON**** le'sigh
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #2099
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
I'm not sold on looks, though there has to be something 'hot' to me about the butch I crush on. It's only a crush if there's something seriously magnetic about the personality. That's the main thing. I've had a couple of crushes. I don't know how I feel right now but I'll never name names.

never name names? ... awww shoot fire. the one you have a crush on won't ever get to smile and blush, ... all because of you.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #2100
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I do and Hy is an awesome partner
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: