Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #1861
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
Im glad seeing names make you happy Mr.Nice Guy. Yep names just in case you missed ZoeyJayne!!!!! So amazing and Nadeest!!! Oh and Pinup_femme she is another HUGE crush!!! Don't know what I would do without Pin she makes all bad days better... And knows how to put a BIG smile on my face when I see her call or text me
I always say the more the merrier. So keep on crushing and add more names! I'm always peeking in.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #1862
spiritfemme7

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

spiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

i think i'm crushin on mr. nice guy! lol! where are your photos?!!! kiss kiss!
spiritfemme7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritfemme7 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 01:32 AM   #1863
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Spirit!! I think I'm blushing. Haven't added them yet but will soon.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 01:56 AM   #1864
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

OMG CB, WHY do you have to crush on ALL my crushes??? LMAOOOO. I dont know Pinup, but I'm sure I would crush on her too if I knew her LOL. Zoey is mine!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
Im glad seeing names make you happy Mr.Nice Guy. Yep names just in case you missed ZoeyJayne!!!!! So amazing and Nadeest!!! Oh and Pinup_femme she is another HUGE crush!!! Don't know what I would do without Pin she makes all bad days better... And knows how to put a BIG smile on my face when I see her call or text me
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #1865
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm crushing on ...

Ms 11 Year Old. She's currently curled up on one of her cushions, eyes closed up ears up ... just in case I stand up (which could mean going outside).

My puppydog =

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #1866
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

LOL One Nooooooooo Zoey will be mine very soon at least I hope lol SHHHH dont tell her I said that.... but she is my BIGGEST crush
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
OMG CB, WHY do you have to crush on ALL my crushes??? LMAOOOO. I dont know Pinup, but I'm sure I would crush on her too if I knew her LOL. Zoey is mine!!!
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #1867
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I do, I really do!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #1868
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Major. Crush. Oh. My. Yes, it's someone on the planet. All I am willing to say for now.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #1869
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm crushing hard on my sweetie!! We've been apart for two weeks and i cannot wait to get back home to him. Just a few more hours and all will be right in my world again!!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #1870
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

And mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
I'm crushing hard on my sweetie!! We've been apart for two weeks and i cannot wait to get back home to him. Just a few more hours and all will be right in my world again!!
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #1871
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If crush equals exciting, intense, stimulating, energy then Yup I am crushing. How could I not be with shared laughter....stimulating conversation....that all leads to an exciting intense energy that flows through Me.

If crush equals admiration and respect for for their obvious strength and conviction in what she believes and demonstrates then again Yup there are a few femmes on here that fall into that category for Me and you may be surprised what threads I find their words on.

If crush equals fun flirty makes you happy but dose not cross that sexual line then again Yup. I have have some that I miss due to My lack of free time on here.

If crush equals friendship where you care if the person is sad or hurting and all you want to do is protect them and make them smile and know how unique thay are how important their friendship is. Then Yup there a couple of femmes that fall into that category ....some that I have been crushing on on this same manner since I joined this site.

If crush equals DAMN I wish I had said that or yeah that's it exactly. Then yes there are a few butches, trans, and FTM that I have had the unique ability to know on here.

Of course I cant forget the couples like Stoney and Spritzer and other friends that I have the privilege of wittiness their connection and how they choose to display it.

So I guess I am crushing....maybe one of the crushes will turn to more and become a permanent part of My circle and I am sure some will die out only to be replaced by new energy new crushes harmless but important to My energy replenishment. It all equals to more friends more new experiences more intense energy that is shared freely.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #1872
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Right now, I'm crushing on my ice cold Pepsi.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 05:17 AM   #1873
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Crushes have receeded for the most part. That is just how it goes!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #1874
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation
Default Meeeooowww.....

I got crushed by my cats this evening. Totally. They were all over me.

Of course it was dinner time, but still...
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #1875
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I have a huge crush right now. On Blackberry Grape Crystal Lite. YES!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #1876
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

I have a crush on my frig!! It is up and working and ice is freezing. After it being broken for two weeks!!!

Huge big warm fuzzy crush right now on my frig.

And there's that other crush I have....but I hate admitting it so I won't

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #1877
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

La prima vista-at first glance- Visine Advanced eye drops!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #1878
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

starting to have a crush on myself

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #1879
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default like the energizer bunny.....

still crushing on the same woman she is simply delightful to talk with!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #1880
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Ladyrienal another major crush!!!!
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post: