Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The Older LGBTIQ Crush Thread - Post Age 40

I enjoy taking a look at the Crushing thread- but, it seems to revolve around the young and mostly film celebrities. And its all about looks, air-brushed looks. Perfect body looks. So, I figured a thread for those of us past 40 might even things out. The 20 something air-brushed pics are just getting to be too much!

Hummmm... a discussion of ageism in our community could evolve, No? Or, just have fun with we older folks struttin' and showing our stuff! I know there are many, many, post 40 year old members here and that we admire or think many older people of distinction are hot!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #2
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Been crushing on Joan Baez since I was 12! She's still da' bomb! I know, a celebrity.... but couldn't help myself.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #3
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I have been crushing on Sandra Bullock for years. She is sexy, funny, graceful, poised, just a credit to womanhood all around.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 03:58 AM   #4
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I have been crushing on Sandra Bullock for years. She is sexy, funny, graceful, poised, just a credit to womanhood all around.
I agree!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:00 AM   #5
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you so much for starting this thread AtLast!

I have to confess that I can't handle much time in the other crush thread...it pushes all of the "you aren't beautiful enough to be loved" buttons I had installed at far too young of an age.

And, in gratitude, I will share a story with you...because I love Joan Baez too...always have, always will.

When I was 16ish...oh back somewhere about 1978...I flew (standby) up to San Francisco as I was inclined to do back then. It was right around Christmas...clear, cold, bright...

Joan Baez gave a free, candlelight concert on the steps of City Hall (or some such building) at midnight as her gift to the people of San Francisco...and I went. There were hundreds and hundreds of us, standing and sitting, silently holding candles....listening to her sing and play acoustic guitar in a relatively silent city night. It was probably one of the most magical times I have ever experienced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

Been crushing on Joan Baez since I was 12! She's still da' bomb! I know, a celebrity.... but couldn't help myself.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Thank you so much for starting this thread AtLast!

I have to confess that I can't handle much time in the other crush thread...it pushes all of the "you aren't beautiful enough to be loved" buttons I had installed at far too young of an age.

And, in gratitude, I will share a story with you...because I love Joan Baez too...always have, always will.

When I was 16ish...oh back somewhere about 1978...I flew (standby) up to San Francisco as I was inclined to do back then. It was right around Christmas...clear, cold, bright...

Joan Baez gave a free, candlelight concert on the steps of City Hall (or some such building) at midnight as her gift to the people of San Francisco...and I went. There were hundreds and hundreds of us, standing and sitting, silently holding candles....listening to her sing and play acoustic guitar in a relatively silent city night. It was probably one of the most magical times I have ever experienced.

Yup, thinking the same thing! Imagination fascination is fun, but, we are not all perfect! Besides, how one carries herself is what gets my attention. I just had a conversation with my wrinkles... they said they give me character. Sure, I enjoyed my younger days, but there is a whole lot to be said for taking in some years. besides, older butches & femmes are hot!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:11 AM   #7
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

i dont see whats wrong with posting celebrities, a crush is a crush regardless of age.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #8
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
i dont see whats wrong with posting celebrities, a crush is a crush regardless of age.
Hi Jet

I don't have an issue with celebrities or crushes...and I agree that a crush is a crush regardless of age.

Speaking only for myself, I don't spend time in the other thread because I have had far too much pain around the "you're only beautiful and desirable if you're skinny, blonde and fit some standard media notion of beauty." I'm not...I never have been...and I never will be. It took me a long time to embrace my own beauty...and it's still easily shaken by too much fawning over the likes of 20 something stars.

That's just me...and I'm not saying anyone is wrong for liking what they like...I just choose not to hang around it and feel the thumb jamming that old button down, that's all.

AtLast...embrace those wrinkles...I have no doubt you earned them.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #9
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Crush on the stunning. (However, my aunt who lived up the road, said she was the biggest bitch in town.)
Old 06-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #10
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

umm..ya.....

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #11
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
umm..ya.....

OMG!!! Kristi!! what is she doing these days?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #12
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

still looking fabulous!

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #13
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default -

I'm crushing on Arwen because she's the most amazing woman I've met in my life.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #14
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I'm crushing on Arwen because she's the most amazing woman I've met in my life.
Way KEWL!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #15
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

My Crushes...

Ines de la Fressangea 52

Daniel Craig 42

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: