Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Geocaching anyone?

Ive been geocaching since about 2008. It's a really fun thing to do, especially if you like outdoorsy things, history, and arcane knowledge in general If you want to learn more go to www.geocaching.com
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Two thumbs up for Geocaching!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Baby

I cant wait to really get into this. I love being with you and the places we have been to find the few we have found i like. To me just going to the places with you is worth more then anything else.

I have a few places I want to take you but I dont know if there is a cache there or not but I think you will enjoy the places
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

This is so much fun I can't wait to introduce my love to this !!!! What a blast we would have lol!!!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
This is so much fun I can't wait to introduce my love to this !!!! What a blast we would have lol!!!
Justin, it is SO much fun! It has it's own community also and "events" which are like get togethers and caching en masse. I would suggest reading the geocaching glossary for terminology....and start getting some "swag" (small fun trade items) to put in the larger caches so you can do exchanges. Travel bugs are my personal favorite I hope your other half enjoys it too! I lrike to tell new people its like hiking with a purpose...or an adult scavenger hunt I can be found under several names on the site. Libbywood and mntlvers being 2 of them. I have to be reminded by Teddy what name we chose for our caching... lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Justin, it is SO much fun! It has it's own community also and "events" which are like get togethers and caching en masse. I would suggest reading the geocaching glossary for terminology....and start getting some "swag" (small fun trade items) to put in the larger caches so you can do exchanges. Travel bugs are my personal favorite I hope your other half enjoys it too! I lrike to tell new people its like hiking with a purpose...or an adult scavenger hunt I can be found under several names on the site. Libbywood and mntlvers being 2 of them. I have to be reminded by Teddy what name we chose for our caching... lol
I think its finallyfoundit
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote