Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-20-2022, 03:58 PM   #1861
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte is having one of those I don't know, make me want something, days. I follow him around till he stops, smells something and then decides- nope not that. Over and over again until finally – Okay this should do. If you're going to force me. Maybe.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2022, 09:08 PM   #1862
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte had his dental surgery today. He seems to be doing well. A little wobbly, unsure of his step on account of all the medication but pain management seems to be under control. He was friendly when J brought him home, sought me out and accepted a few pats, circled his turf a bit, then plopped down and gave himself a spit bath. Just the spots where he was needle stuck for meds and labs. I was surprised to see him eating so soon after the procedure. The hygienist said to offer it but not to worry about how much he did or didn't eat. I offered a little and he ate every last bite. Now he's down for a nap and knowing he's okay I can feel a lot more relaxed. I'm lucky because the bill today was very close to the lower end of the quote and in addition J and my son paid part of Monte's vet bill for me as an early Mother's Day gift. Monte you stole my present!
Old 04-07-2022, 11:08 PM   #1863
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
I walked into my bathroom to find our house chicken (don't ask) happily taking a dust bath in the cat litter box.
Well, now I have to ask.

As for mine, it's more about what they didn't do. They didn't pay rent or make dinner or take out the trash. Just a couple of adorable, fluffy leeches, they are.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2022, 06:59 PM   #1864
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Mine is spoiled! That's all you need to know, gets what she wants LOL

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 10:51 AM   #1865
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,466 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately, they pulled a disappearing act. I think a predator has found our free range chicken flock. They go in at night but go out during the day and wander the property. Two nights ago I was down a hen and a roo and last night another roo. Sometimes the cycle of life/nature sucks.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2022, 07:39 PM   #1866
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Well he has been camping with me all week. He was a good camper and enjoyed himself. He learned not to jump off the golf cart, especially when it is rolling.

But today he was so excited to get home when I let him out of the truck he ran around happily sniffing everything, he was just so happy to be free and not on a leash and harness. The boy is crashed between my feet now.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2022, 06:58 AM   #1867
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Not today but last week. Our cat had kittens?! Who knows how she found Romeo because we live in the middle of nowhere but she got the deed done. She had six but one was born stillborn. She is a peanut so I am not sure how she even carried them to term. So now we have five dogs, seven cats/kittens, three roosters, five chickens, two horses, two cockatiels, one conure, one quaker, one yellow-naped amazon and a blue and gold Macaw. Help!
Old 05-02-2022, 07:13 AM   #1868
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not today but last week. Our cat had kittens?! Who knows how she found Romeo because we live in the middle of nowhere but she got the deed done. She had six but one was born stillborn. She is a peanut so I am not sure how she even carried them to term. So now we have five dogs, seven cats/kittens, three roosters, five chickens, two horses, two cockatiels, one conure, one quaker, one yellow-naped amazon and a blue and gold Macaw. Help!
What, no partridge in a pear tree??
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2022, 08:22 AM   #1869
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

LOL no....maybe if I plant a pear tree this craziness will stop!?
Old 05-02-2022, 03:13 PM   #1870
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
HOLY COW! 28 animals?

I have no idea how you manage!

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2022, 03:14 PM   #1871
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Mine tries to sit in the drivers seat, while I'm pumping gas.

I swear she thinks, she can drive!

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2022, 07:20 AM   #1872
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Bruno is doing everything he should. He's the perfect cat and housemate. He eats his food, uses his litter box, is not an escape artist, etc. He's just great. I'm the one with the issue. I'm having a hard time clipping his nails. My stomach turns at the thought of it. I'll just have to pay someone to do it till I can get a grip on this.

The worst I can say is that now he attacks my feet in the middle of the night. He gets on the bed and doesn't know that my feet (and not a toy mouse) is under the covers. It's not a problem since I don't have to be anywhere on most mornings. I'm amused by it. Could be worse. At one point I had wanted 2 cats, but Bruno is a loner so one is good.

Lucky me and Bruno.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2022, 03:07 PM   #1873
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Strawberry

My betta fish, Strawberry lived to see another day. We're celebrating in casa del whacko!
Old 06-10-2022, 04:03 PM   #1874
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

It was his birthday so he ate cake and ice cream

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 10:41 AM   #1875
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie did her impression of a hockey goalie and Loki is currently doing his impression of a Hoover vacuum.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2022, 06:07 PM   #1876
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Default Cost Me Money

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2022, 07:56 PM   #1877
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Sleeping while i'm at work and while Im with her she cuddles alot, poor pumpkin has anxiety.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2022, 07:32 AM   #1878
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its what she doesn't do. I sit and enjoy my morning coffee and she sits on the back of my chair and purrs. I always ask her to get me another cup of coffee and she just purrs! I have been trying for a long time🤔🤭

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 06:54 PM   #1879
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Played SmackDown out on the balcony and took out three house flies before they could get indoors. Then looked back and forth between me and his kill quizzically as if to say – So uh what do we do next, with the bodies, bury them or barbecue them?
Old 07-12-2022, 12:08 AM   #1880
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Slept all day! her usual till I come home from work!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets