Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 03:04 AM   #4401
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Is something coming up? Your birthday? An anniversary of sorts she would know about? Maybe she's going to buy you a scarf and wants to make sure it will match a lot of your clothes.

Orrrr...

Maybe she's a freak.

I'm thinking it's #2.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:20 AM   #4402
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Wondering why my boss is keeping a list of the colors of tops I have worn this week. Yesterday afternoon I was collecting papers from her office to file and noticed the list on her desk. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I was doing the same thing this afternoon I noticed that the list had grown to include yesterday and today. It now reads: Mon - red, Tues - blue, Wed - blue, Thurs - green.

Go figure...

That is weird. Wonder why she would do that? Unless she likes the way you dress and the color of your tops. Is she a wacky person in general?

Can't sleep tonight. Going to the pain doc tomorrow with my daughter driving me. We have some serious things to discuss and I am nervous. Her son recently posted on FB that he is suicidal; he came out to me in Feb. Lots of mommy love and support for her tomorrow. Luckily he is now in counseling and on anti-depressants. He is 16.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:24 AM   #4403
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
That is weird. Wonder why she would do that? Unless she likes the way you dress and the color of your tops. Is she a wacky person in general?

Can't sleep tonight. Going to the pain doc tomorrow with my daughter driving me. We have some serious things to discuss and I am nervous. Her son recently posted on FB that he is suicidal; he came out to me in Feb. Lots of mommy love and support for her tomorrow. Luckily he is now in counseling and on anti-depressants. He is 16.
No, she's not wacky at all which is why I am puzzled. It certainly cannot be a dress code issue. We have no formal dress code - it's a law office so business attire is the norm. I don't wear provocative clothing at work. In fact this past Monday the cashier at my favourite Chinese restaurant paid me a compliment on my clothes telling me I "always look beautiful."

I'd expect something like this from my previous employer, aka "She Who Knows No Boundaries."

I wish my Mom was alive so I could talk to her about this. My Dad is useless for this stuff and I just don't want to discuss it with my stepmother.

(((((katsarecool))))) Hope your pain has eased this morning and that you got some sleep. Sending you healing and peace - for your daughter and her son as well.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:29 AM   #4404
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Is something coming up? Your birthday? An anniversary of sorts she would know about? Maybe she's going to buy you a scarf and wants to make sure it will match a lot of your clothes.

Orrrr...

Maybe she's a freak.
She's definitely not a freak - that would be my previous employer. My birthday was a month ago and she gave me a generous gift certificate to my favourite shop in Concord. Have no clue what this is all about. I have a limited business wardrobe largely because of habit. Back about 130 lbs ago there was very little I could find in my size. Guess I need to do a little shopping and add a few more pieces...times like this a girl really needs her Mom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #4405
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

I found a FLEA in my HOUSE !

EWWWWWWWWWWWW
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #4406
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

my pager just went off, and honestly? I'd really love to see how many pieces it would break into if I threw it against something hard
Old 10-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #4407
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the interview went very well....I will know by Weds next week.

I have two more interviews with two other agencies next week.

I would have had a job by now if my health wouldnt have roller coastered with various problems, from eye surgery to back problems to hiatal hernia to lung issues..lol.

let is all stop now so I can just WORK!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #4408
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
the interview went very well....I will know by Weds next week.

I have two more interviews with two other agencies next week.

I would have had a job by now if my health wouldnt have roller coastered with various problems, from eye surgery to back problems to hiatal hernia to lung issues..lol.

let is all stop now so I can just WORK!
I know how u feel about wanting thinks to just settle down so u can go on with life.There isnt a day I dont go home from work im not in pain,got new meds today hope it works like the doc says it will..Not just read the flyer that comes with it.The side effects are not someting I wan to deal with...no way! Dizzyness,neasua,unstedyness,weight gain...ect ect..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:57 AM   #4409
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thinking about yesterday...

It was the annual "Candy Crawl" in downtown Concord. (From 3-5 the merchants hand out candy to trick or treaters.) It was a blast! We dressed the dog as a clown - with hat and ruffled collar...he looked soooooo adorable and, once again, was the most photographed dog of the day. I was sportin' my purple Carol Channing wig, rhinestone cat glasses and tiger print top. (Why am I always dressed like this when introduced to Judges?) Since my boss was wearing an "I Voted" sticker we declared her costume to be "Early Voter"...seriously scary!

This year we handed out 10 huge bags of candy - you know the ginormous ones they sell at Sam's. The kids in their costumes were fabulous. There were some incredible homemade costumes and entire families in costume too. There were also pets in costume...mostly dogs. My personal favourite was Ollie the Ferret who was dressed in a little red devil cape.

We're one of the popular stops along the crawl for 3 reasons: awesome candy, the dog and my boss - she adores kids of all ages as well as the event and it shows.

I hurt from head to toe this morning. Standing for 2 hours makes my back howl but it was so worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 05:37 PM   #4410
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default last holidays

today during our walk, my old girl fell. Her back legs gave out on her. She sat there, suprised, confused...then anxiety hit. I knelt down beside her. Smiled into those cloudy eyes that search for me every time her head raises up. I calmly told her it was alright, she just needed a rest. My hands never stopped soothing her. She was then satisfied, always reassured by my voice, my touch. When we tried again, she was able to lift. And up she came, pensive at first. I am glad she cannot clearly see my face. I have done this before. We are so close to the end. My last girl like her made it to Thanksgiving. I hold out with her, not wanting to let her go until she is ready. I actually have been waiting for this...for her frail body to catch up to her frail mind. When she signals me that Now she is ready, we will go together and say good bye. But for this day, she indicated she wanted a bit more walk, slower. So we slowed it way down. I will never forget this fall day, the rustling of the leaves across the road. The grey of the clouds and the spattering of halloween on yards as I and my black and white took one of the few walks we have left.

Tomorrow she will hand out candy with me. She loves loves loves children and I am so grateful she has this holiday left for her. When she is snoring in our house, next to me, she will remember how they smelled, their laughter, how their tiny hands touched her.

no better life could we have had, than the one we shared together...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #4411
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

It has been one of those days...didn't start out great, but someone sent me a HUGE smile in the mail and it made the rest of the day go better.

I am reading a great book, and I am sure hoping that by the time I get done with it, I can somehow make some good changes and start doing what is best for me....not anyone else. I am sitting at home tonight because I made plans with someone that I knew would end up standing me up. Why do I do such things? I could have been at a halloween party with some really fun people but chose to wait...yet again....to spend time with someone that only makes me their option.

I will learn one of these days. I will.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #4412
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Life is too short and beautiful to focus on the petty, the hatred, the quarrelsome and irksome.
I am, I love and I will embrace that joy, compassion and wisdom which is.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #4413
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

spending a saturday night alone with 2 puppies, why is it so hard to find somene decent

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #4414
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
my pager just went off, and honestly? I'd really love to see how many pieces it would break into if I threw it against something hard
May I suggest just "accidently" dropping it in the toilet? Is easier to explain and usually absolves you from replacement costs.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:43 AM   #4415
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

wondering if management will get the humor in my collecting my paycheck next thursday and giving them a pink page with my resignation typed on it. i like the idea of letting them go as my employer. heh

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 08:02 AM   #4416
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Imaginary players.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:51 AM   #4417
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

That relationships may happen over night, but good ones take a hella lot of work, time and effort...

To get the rewards of a strong, fufilling and meaningful relationship, it takes blood sweat and tears.

Relationships are like coffee...

You can have instant... It's Hot Easy and Fast.... It's also weak, nasty and just doesn't satisfy..

or

You can have a Breve made with fresh roasted/fresh ground beans..

A lot of work, but oh so satisfying...
Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 AM   #4418
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Language. Some people get it and others don't. It's a precision instrument to me. I prefer to act as if language is a luxury and a privilege. My only annoyance when people play fast and loose with words is when they do not honor the roots of language.

Without those who taught us how to do it right, we would never have found the freedom to do it wrong.

Think of what e.e. cummings might have done with words if he didn't have the freedom of knowing where the boundaries were so that he could cross them.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 09:27 AM   #4419
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Wonder...fear...friend...hope...future...time
Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #4420
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Two months ago today it was 100F out. Today it's snowing. That seems awfully quick, doesn't it?
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to suebee For This Useful Post: