How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
I am very familiar with these cat messages. I think it's an attempt at mind control. They distract you with the incessant meowing; while your brain is otherwise engaged, they're mucking around in there and trying to program your behavior.

My cat started making those pitiful sounding "mew mew mew" sounds in the last year . . .
It must be a global cat conspiracy! Who knows what new acts of servitude they are programming into our brains now with this "mew mew mew" thing.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 01:44 PM   #422
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
It must be a global cat conspiracy! Who knows what new acts of servitude they are programming into our brains now with this "mew mew mew" thing.
LOL @ acts of servitude. I'm sure there are "Indoor Cat" Unions being formed at this very moment, with complaints that they're underworked and overfed.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 08:35 AM   #423
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Y'all have me cracking up over here. My kitty is also 12 and he does the same thing. Usually it will start off with regular meowing. Then when he realizes that is not going to get him anywhere, he starts trying to sound like a cute little baby kitten. It is quite funny. Sometimes it gets so bad that he opens his mouth to meow, but no sound comes out. Like he is too famished to even squeeze out a little mew anymore.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 04:45 PM   #424
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

My parents' Scottie, Macintosh, was so excited to see me that he went to give me lovin' (rubbing his head against mine), but instead headbutted me. I got a bloody lip as a result. He's got such a big head.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:01 PM   #425
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Sadie played basketball today.

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2015, 09:38 PM   #426
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I have been cat sitting two cats for a friend who moved to Abu Dhabi. I was going to send her cat, Coco to her last week and the other cat, Jeeves, is to go to Taiwan with my friend's daughter (daughter has moved to Taiwan). My kids became attached to Coco and were worried about all the travel time and conditions to the Middle East (as was I and her owner) so, voila, Coco is the new family pet. What did they do today, I think they ate and slept. My daughter and her boyfriend have set up a fish tank at home. they had to go out of town for an emergency in his family. I am receiving calls from daughter asking me to feed the fish with.....frozen blood worms....well I guess a mother has to be around to feed the brood. lol
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2015, 04:34 PM   #427
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't paying attention while walking the pup and looked down to see him cluelessly standing in an ant mound taking a whiz. I could see them all over his little feet and legs and tried to swat them off as best as I could. Luckily we weren't far from home, so I was able to get him rinsed off quickly. He is so furry, it is hard to tell how good they got him. I know he probably got bitten quite a few times, because I have a few bites myself. Gave him some benadryl and keeping an eye on him. Poor boy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 06:18 AM   #428
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Jacques has me well trained apparently...

I woke up out of a sound sleep to find myself giving him belly rubs...lol
Old 03-21-2015, 03:26 PM   #429
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

My kitty's are taking turns sitting in my lap.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #430
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

After I came back from taking a shower, Jacques was acting strange...

I have an old apple crate laying on its side by my bed; it serves as my nightstand. I keep reading material in the cubby..Jacques was pacing then walked over to the crate and climbed into the cubby. He layed there a while and put his head down. When I sat on the bed, he came out and sat with me but still seemed out of sorts. I offered to let him go under the covers so he cpuld "den" some more and he went eagerly and remains there 10 min later.

I don't know what couldve scared him in the short time I was in the shower. He DID used to like to den under the couch at my moms...maybe he would like a small crate to accomadate this need...

Other than that, we went to an abandoned people park today and swung on the swing(he really seems to love this...oddly enough) and he got to play in the small brook there. He was also introduced to a nice Australian shepherd and we were invited by her trainer to come to his business for a people/dog social that they have every so often..

In other pet news, my morning client was going to toss about 3lbs of liver that she didn't like and I grabbed it. I found recipers at www.dogtreatkitchen.com for liver treats and will probably dehydrate at least 1/3 of it for him.
Old 04-15-2015, 06:55 PM   #431
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

My kitty sneezed directly into my left eye as I was petting him on his cat tree. I'm allergic to his saliva, so that eye is a hot, swollen mess even after I washed it out. Now he's curled up and warming my bare feet in an apparent act of apology....yeah right.
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2015, 05:31 PM   #432
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Jacques likes rootbeer barrels..

That crazy poodle..
Old 04-16-2015, 07:02 PM   #433
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Be careful with that type of stuff, cinn. Some of it can contain Xylitol, which is fatal to dogs. It also can sometimes (depending on the brand) contain caffeine, which is bad for him too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #434
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I turned on the bedroom light this morning. The min pin, who was laying on her side, squinted her eyes, then covered them with her paws. It was super cute.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2015, 03:40 PM   #435
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Jacques went thrift shopping with me today.

At the second shop he met the shop's resident dog which went well..

Then he met the resident cat...which...dd not...

He went bouncing up to her...probably because she looked a lot like his lost sister. She gave him a wicked swat and made his little ear bleed His feelings were sorer than the ear though.
Old 04-18-2015, 10:01 PM   #436
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog's big accomplishment for the day was getting the last two french fries at dinner. She managed this simply by looking cute.

Kitty Diva went all rebellious today. When I scootched her bottom, trying to get her off the bed, instead of complying she decided to slap at my hand and try to bite me. I went all "claw hand" back at her and hissed. Her ears laid back flat and she slapped at me again! I must have interrupted a really good dream. (She won, BTW.)

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 01:02 PM   #437
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Kitty Diva invented a new game, "Queen of the Mountain". She climbed to the top of the pile of laundry on the couch. (The same couch where Tiny Dog usually snuggles up to watch TV with me.) Kitty Diva hid herself among the camouflaging white washcloths, and when Tiny Dog hopped on the couch, Whap! went Kitty Diva's paw across Tiny Dog's nose.

Tiny Dog hopped right off the couch without even stopping, and looked at me all sad-eyed. I yelled at Kitty Diva, but she ignored me from under the pile of laundry because, of course, I could not see her.

Tiny Dog got extra treats and is sleeping on the floor next to me now.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 02:01 PM   #438
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

It was my proxy pet...my every other Monday client's dog Gus...

He tends to forget me between visits. Today he was so scared by me he peed on the floor He went upstairs to hide and I started cleaning downstairs to give him some time and space.

When it came time to vacuum, I hear his big self lumber down the stairs. Then he came up to me all happy and smiling as if to say, "ohhhh it's YOU!".

We had an excellent remainder of the day...playing and grooming and such...

I almost wish I were there weekly just to save him the initial stress when he doesn't remember me!
Old 04-27-2015, 02:16 PM   #439
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

my pet vomited...he's on his way to the vet.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 05:02 PM   #440
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

mr mighty mouse is learning to "sit"

he did it by himself for the first time on command and got a treat today...not sure if it was by accident or not

maybe he will remember for next training session...

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animals, pets