Notices

Old 10-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #5321
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Her status change....
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #5322
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

My buddy.. and a coffee date for talking strategy What will we come up with to get into?
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #5323
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Carving pumpkins with the kids.
Roasting pumpkin seeds.
Having a bath run for me because I was so busted from dancing last night.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #5324
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spending time

with a dear friend I've known for years. Riding to the top of Roanoke Mtn. & just talking one on one with her. She's a wise woman & a dear friend....I have missed our talks...so, it was...maybe not "joyfull" but WELL worth every second. Sometimes there's nothing better than time spent with those who know you & love you anyway.....LOL

Jonathan
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #5325
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Good cup of coffee. So damn hard to find on the road.

Simple Pleasures,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #5326
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Teaching a friend to carve pumpkins and roast seeds

My friend is 52 years old and has never carved a pumpkin.

She grew up fanatically religious and left the church about 8 years ago.
I have known her for about 6 years and I knew she dressed up and decorated for Halloween, but I never realized she didn't carve pumpkins. I stopped carving them years ago and I had ceramic pumpkins with candles so it never crossed my mind when I saw the pumpkins uncarved.

Today she asked me to show her how to carve a pumpkin and roast the seeds. I honestly thought she was joking.

She is having so much fun, she is like a little kid. It has brought me so much joy to help her and watch her have fun with this children's project.

I love that she trusted me enough to ask me to help her as she has a lot of shame around not knowing how to do this simple task.

She is so excited I am here to stay with them, she is talking about all the projects she wants to do/try. It is great for me as I have really been in my head the last few months and it will be good to be creative again.

I think this will be a good place to be for a while.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #5327
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

The knowledge that knowing how much my shows can sometimes irk her, she took the time to make a timer for one that I am especially fond of.

I think she might be liking it too but not sure. Just feel damn lucky that's all.

Happy,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #5328
Scottish MacDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Sapiosexual/Old School Bull Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

Scottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that my entire family in New Jersey and New York made it through this storm unscathed and generally very little damage done to houses......That is what gave me joy today!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
Scottish MacDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scottish MacDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #5329
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Mum's christmas present is sorted, she loves vw camper vans, went to a green store and got a handmade camper van made from recycled tin
Old 10-31-2012, 05:52 AM   #5330
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

PAY DAY!!
and
MOVING DAY!! (for the 2nd time in last few months, but found a sweet place to settle in and make my own again...even if everything needs to stay in storage for a while, I'm still very happy about MOVING DAY!)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 07:26 PM   #5331
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

HOME SWEET HOME! !

it's been a long but productive day...
every muscle hurts but it was worth it...
this is a sweet comfortable little place that will be easy to make a home ...
I'm so happy I made a wrong turn down a dead end road that day and happened upon the for rent sign.. as a dear friend said today ...it was meant to be...
my bones are weary but my heart happy...

plus early this morning I applied for an awesome job with amazing potential and rank... keeping my fingers crossed ...with every job I have ever landed, I got "that gut feeling " right when I found the post .. that feeling was powered by confidence and empowerment ... I GOT THIS
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 07:50 PM   #5332
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Enjoying the water..watching the dolphin play...and that huge bright full moon!!! As it rose over the water, it was as if there were a million sparkling diamonds out there...I smiled...from deep inside my heart!!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #5333
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Spending time with a friend while giving out Halloween candy

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #5334
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default A night with friends

Seems like the universe has truly been blessing me with time with friends...both new & seasoned ones.....I am truly blessed to be loved this much by so many.....<doing the very blessed guy dance>.....LOL

Blessed be to all !

Jonathan
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:08 PM   #5335
princesskathie

How Do You Identify?:
Sparkle Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, babydoll, cutiepie, and angelpop all work just fine!
Relationship Status:
All kinds of twitterpated!

princesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputation

I was really moved this evening when a friend broke down in front of me and cried. It touched me to be trusted by someone so emotionally guarded.

I also had a bowl of homemade mac & cheese and got to wear my new coat today. Life is good!

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve to have me at my best.
princesskathie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princesskathie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #5336
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

So much joy today...

Trick or Treating with the lil bits
Waking to cloudy skies
Running in the light rain
My cup of Mocha
Sitting here on the patio to my bedroom and reflecting on decisions both good and bad and owning them
Special and amazing folks in my life
My father who talks to me so loudly from Heaven so I always know he is there
My mother is who can see past my smile and knows when something is wrong..love that woman

...could go on and on but you get the picture

You can be found anywhere if you are looking for it. Some of the greatest joy in life comes in the darkness
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #5337
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Driving around the wine country of Naramata BC

I will be looking for a retreat to call my own in this area. Perfect home for a writer/artist.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #5338
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

A long hot shower and strong coffee...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 07:27 AM   #5339
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I left the curtains open last night (I'm on the 9th floor, no privacy issues there), so I could see the sky first thing when I woke up.

And there it was.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #5340
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up thinking about the sweetest memory . I am pretty lucky to be me. I love the life I have carved out for myself.

Tags
joy