☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want a nap! Essay done and submitted, critiqued two essays. Everything will be a breeze after this. Right? Right! Now I need to type up the wife's resume
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 09:57 AM   #8982
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

A pretty scary and intense work assignment.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #8983
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My ferret Smokey. He went blind in his left eye a while ago, but last week I noticed he went blind in his other eye too. He also has a tumor on his tail that has been bleeding frequently. He went to the vet last Friday, where she confirmed he was completely blind and needed surgery to remove the tumor. He is kind of adjusting to his blindness, we just have to be careful he doesn't fall off the bed. We also have to remember to call his name before picking him up, or he gets scared. I will bring him in for his surgery tomorrow and hopefully we won't have anymore issues for awhile. Now, I have a deaf dog, a blind ferret, and a bitchy chihuahua. Quite the combination.

I love my little guy, it's hard seeing him age and have these issues.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #8984
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Soooo much going on right now! Nothing bad, just a lot to juggle!
School - finals week! :: scream!::
Vegas trip - might postpone, which kills me to wait but later is better, timing wise
Writer's retreat - was planned for December, might have to change to different date
Travel plans for next year
Keep my car or start planning for a new one?
Changes at work, including an office move! Ughhh
Dr appt next week - I'd be happy with physical therapy, I don't want surgery!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #8985
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Just thinking about how fucked up my family is, how they all know where me and my mom are when they want something but the moment we try and be a part of their lives we get told to eff off ~ WTF kind of family is that? Seriously I just wanna disown 3/4 of my bio family and be done with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Do it. No-one says you have to treat them as family if they don't return it.
I agree, family is made from love not blood!!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #8986
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what is on my mind..... Difficult conversations. Crying so much last night that my eyes were puffy this morning and still are a little. Wondering why I allow my heart to lead before my head sometimes but glad they caught up with each other in time.

Wondering what do you say when there is nothing you can say to make it better? How do you stop the thoughts of guilt swirling in your brain? The answer.... You can't. And that sucks today. But I will be ok. We will be and are ok.

Some days I don't know why I deserve his unconditional love.

The girl....

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #8987
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind

afraid that i'm losing it, afraid that history is going to repeat itself, afraid that i'm opening doors that should have remained closed, tired of hurting the person i love most in the whole world, really hating that i allow myself to have that thought because if i were really so unhappy about it i'd just stop doing it!

on my mind is the fear that i suck and that my suckage will make the lives of others suck as well
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #8988
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

trying to catch some zzzzs but my new position has been consuming my mind. I'm so friggin excited! LOL
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #8989
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oy!!!

I'm about to dump a big ol' rant down here so bare with me...

So, my daughter has been with concerns about a health issue with her youngest (my newest grandbaby). Seems she felt it important enough to research and then bring it up to the pediatrician. It was confirmed today that the baby has what's called Pectus Excavatum, otherwise known as, funnel chest. It's where the breastbone grows inward instead of outward and can (in some cases) cause heart and/or lung issues later in life. Right now the baby has a mild case of it and may only have this level but it can increase in seriousness as she begins to go through puberty and adolescent growths. I did a little research into it through the Mayo Clinic's site today while at work and, yes, I do have concerns... of course I would, but where I am really concerned is with my daughter. She tends to get so into the negative of things that it brings her into depressions. Yes we will keep a check on the baby and keep up with the doctors if we notice things changing and they haven't made efforts to do anything but right now... it's my daughter that is my main focus. Ugh!

Then I come home to a note wedged in my mailbox. First thought... the landloard! Nope it was from a complaining neighbor with poor timing and a pathetic attempt at sarcasm. It went something to the affect of:

"Dear 202,

I am asking that you control your need to stomp on the floors. I am a hardworking tenant and I am unable to sleep when this is happening. And, your role-playing is also too loud! Might want to try to control that!

Thanks,
102"

My reply was something to the affect of:

"Although I appreciate your efforts to maintain a quiet atmosphere, you may want to research who you are complaining to first of all. See, my apt "202" is NOT above your 102. In fact my apt is NOT above or below any other apt. I have a two-story apt and it's located over the stairwell and foyer. Furthermore, I am rarely on my first floor and I too am a hardworking tenant so I would appreciate that you get this matter tended to OR we can all take this up with our landlord. Oh and btw we really need to find out who it is that cranks up the crappy music!

Thanks,
202"

Not a good day to be messing with me when my thoughts are with my babies and grandbabies!!

Last edited by jac; 10-17-2012 at 04:34 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #8990
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

CIJS ...

I wanna tonight ...
Can't till tomorrow night ...
Being told to wait till Friday morning ...

I don't think I can do this ... I'm ready ... NOW!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #8991
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate.

That Is All,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #8992
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
Chocolate.

That Is All,
Brute.

Speaking of chocolate.....did you take the chocolate that my mom bought?? I can't find it. I'm also a little worried it's gonna melt all over your truck.

Sorry, derail!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #8993
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
And, your role-playing is also too loud! Might want to try to control that!
These sound like interesting neighbors.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 11:02 PM   #8994
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on my mind?

How a seemingly charming Butch can turn into a total ASS when turned down for a date.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #8995
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

The fact that I am still up goofing around here knowing that that alarm is going off at 4 am screaming at me to get up.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #8996
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Slowly finding a healing place
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 12:46 AM   #8997
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation

Oh not much. I do think that ive been sleeping in way to late. That Harry Potter collectors chest has been on my mind a lot. I love Harry Potter stuff.
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #8998
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
These sound like interesting neighbors.
Maybe so but truth be told, I never hear anything. I think the person downstairs has several neighbors' activities and noises confused. I am beside 4 neighbors. One on each side of my downstairs and one on each side of my upstairs, and the only annoyance I have is with the "crappy music" guy. And really he plays it during reasonable hours... It just bugs me cause I have a rotating/revolving shift duty kind of position. That's why I haven't filed an official complaint to the landlord and instead just grumble and rant on here.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 04:39 AM   #8999
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

The fact it's way too early in the morning.
That I am tired of dealing with caseworkers.
Sometimes being a foster parent really sucks.
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 06:03 AM   #9000
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind?

Moving and all that needs to be done before I go.
Where my life is gong.
Plans for the future.
My kids and grandkids.
My art and writing.
Friends.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: