laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Moving and what I need to do to get ready for it.

Also, the two books I am working on. Starting research for one non-fiction one that I will start once November is over, and putting together some character outlines for another fiction one I will write during NaNoWriMo in November.

and... Online survey sites and which one to use for some of my research.

and... that I have only told a handful of people that I am moving because I do not want to be talked out of it again. I will be in Kelowna by the end of the month, I am so relieved, I need a new start.

and... my kids and grand kids.

and... how to repay the great friends I have been staying with for the past couple of months.

and... friends far away.

and... well my brain as usual is going all over the place, maybe I need to go get ready to go to yoga and find some peace for this frenetic brain of mine.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #8962
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default frustrations

I do not understand why people at work get so grumpy acting over asking them to reset a user's database password. It takes all of a minute. Users will always lock themselves out by mis-typing in their user id or password more than the max allowance of tries here. I am tired out today of trying to explain how our main app logs on to Oracle. Why does this woman have to tell me my guy at the main building has his password embedded elsewhere in the app when she knows nothing about the software? When speaking with her, acting ingratiating (spelling??) has become old. It is her job to service my users. In three years, this is the only time I have asked this of her.

Ok, better now.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #8963
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation
Default definition of

difficult (comparative more difficult, superlative most difficult)

hard, not easy, requiring much effort
hard to manage, uncooperative, troublesome
from wiktionary
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #8964
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I'm laughing at myself because I'm too lazy to get up for another cup of coffee.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #8965
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
I'm laughing at myself because I'm too lazy to get up for another cup of coffee.
I'd bring you a cup of coffee..
Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #8966
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I'd bring you a cup of coffee..

You are the sweetest gentleman.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #8967
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

the work week. the awesome team I work with, so accepting and supportive. funny how I worked one day and not even with all of them and they already feel like a family that have each other's back and best interest at heart.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #8968
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling incredibly emotional today. Hoping it doesn't last too long and my fears are unfounded. Some reassurance from a few particular someones would help. A lot.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #8969
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling saucy tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #8970
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I think I have the hot spots on my newf under control. I HATE this time of year!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #8971
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
difficult (comparative more difficult, superlative most difficult)

hard, not easy, requiring much effort
hard to manage, uncooperative, troublesome
from wiktionary
Thinking hmmm far from the truth... and I am oh so grateful.

Have I failed to mention how much dictionaries are just so damn attractive to me? Don't dare let it rest on the shelf for too long...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #8972
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Thinking hmmm far from the truth... and I am oh so grateful.

Have I failed to mention how much dictionaries are just so damn attractive to me? Don't dare let it rest on the shelf for too long...
I happen to agree! I keep one on my night stand table to have with me when I read... I inevitably come across a word that I want to understand in greater detail.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #8973
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Date is set
here we go
Smiles
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #8974
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind? Where I should look for another job. Not in a hurry, but looking around for somewhere to move. I dig Jersey, but I want to see what's doing out there. Any suggestions?

Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 03:27 AM   #8975
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Lot of things on my mind and heart tonight. Not usually one for putting much of my business on the internet but here goes. I went to see my most recent ex today apparently the only lie she didn't tell me is she does have cancer. She lied to me about other things figured this was a lie too. Guess I will be there for her as much as she will let me. She has a teacup chihuahua( think that's how it's spelt) that loves me and I'm very fond of too. L considers me her daddy and apparently so does the dog all you have to do is ask her where's her daddy and she will come right to me.So when the time comes I will take our fur daughter lol my cats may not like it much but oh well she is part of my life too. Sorry about the babbling on but my heart is really hurting tonight.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #8976
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Whats on my mind? The usual...work, home and personal...I tell myself - things happen for a reason and everything will work out...however, often times _ you have to make things happen. What do I want and ask for? Inner peace....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #8977
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Joined 750words.com, as I have seen it talked about. I will make an effort to use it more often, if for no other reason than to empty my mind.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #8978
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?????

Today being My Friday!!!!!

The day I will have with my beautiful daughter tomorrow!!!

Heading to Dallas tomorrow night!!!!!!

The fun and wonderfullness that will be had this weekend!!!!!

I need to remember to get a camera.

I'm just super excited!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #8979
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about how fucked up my family is, how they all know where me and my mom are when they want something but the moment we try and be a part of their lives we get told to eff off ~ WTF kind of family is that? Seriously I just wanna disown 3/4 of my bio family and be done with it

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #8980
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Just thinking about how fucked up my family is, how they all know where me and my mom are when they want something but the moment we try and be a part of their lives we get told to eff off ~ WTF kind of family is that? Seriously I just wanna disown 3/4 of my bio family and be done with it
Do it. No-one says you have to treat them as family if they don't return it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: