Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
reclaiming "Feminist" with a big capital "F"
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
alis volat propriis

Thanked 12,429 Times in 3,422 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Waiter's coming:
Please don't order anything for me that has red meat, pink meat, fish, poultry, wheat product, corn product, any kind of oil ( I don't care if it's olive or avocado ),vegetables that grows above or below ground or any fruit that has seeds and pits bigger that.0001 mm, anything that may have come out of a cow, including milk, cream, butter, yoghurt, also no cheese of any kind.

I'll just give you the list when the waiter comes.I'm really sorry I had no time to tell you before you picked the restaurant.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 01:52 PM   #322
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,775 Times in 527 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Where do you work, like what part of town & what address?
Does it pay good money?
What's your mothers name?
Have you ever had sex on a 1st date?
Do you fall in love easily?
So tell me about yourself? (Whilst telling me their entire life story without taking a single breath)
Do you wanna to do a selfie together because I wanna show my friends who i'm on a date with?

Then after all those questions comes the famous last question...

So what do you see in me & would you like to go on another date?

Uhhh..... Let me get back to you on that....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #323
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
Happy Spinster

Thanked 9,546 Times in 1,586 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

When I date, I don't expect to be the only woman the person is dating. it's *dating* after all, we aren't in a relationship. And hopefully people are honest about that.

so I don't mind people telling me they are dating/screwing/whatever other people - this is honest and I appreciate honesty. I also feel less pressure knowing I'm not going to be expected to give them full monogamy and my life's attention after one meeting of 2 hours - and that's been asked of me A LOT.

But there is a way to do it and a way NOT to do it, eh?

for example, the way *not* to do it, is to tell me how awesome hot the other person they are shagging is, but how fucked up the dynamics are, that there is tons of drama around it (wow, stop, you are totally winning me over, here by talking about your other dates and how you can't draw boundaries with people) till I interrupt the soliloquy and announce my need for the bathroom.

When I come back, they are staring at the phone fondly. Then say "She wants to know how my date is going" Then promptly shows me a pic of her and says "isn't she hot?"

"Sure. I was super hot at ... 28? too. Weren't we all?"

She then sort of woke up from what she was doing, put the phone face down, and talked to me about her health problems.

We had talked for weeks and she was a friend of a mutual friend, so I knew she wasn't dangerous and she had driven a long way (3.5 hours) to have dinner. I had promised her the couch.

That is where she slept.

You know... tell me you don't promise monogamy in the beginning, or that you are dating others, or that you don't do monogamy ever, even. But ffs, have some fucking manners: if you are out on a date with me, you are out on a date with *ME*.

Bullet dodged, anyway.

one of the many past reasons I don't "date" anymore!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 06:41 PM   #324
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 24,998 Times in 8,073 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ask about financial status!
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #325
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 18,232 Times in 4,379 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

"My therapist gave me an assignment to go on 50 dates, and you're #36." This actually WAS said to me on a date back in the day.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 09:09 PM   #326
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Thanked 17,220 Times in 4,857 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not on a date

"Do you mind if my 18 year old daughter joins us" true...and she did.

I decided that one date was enough.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 03:28 AM   #327
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,583 Times in 2,463 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

What's your financial status.....

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post: