Old 06-21-2016, 07:12 PM   #1401
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I recently left the city and am now living in what I lovingly refer to as "Green Acres" BUT IF I EVER get a whiff of something like this, I'm SO heading back to the city!
If there are crops near you they have to fertilize the soil with something. I don't know what is available there, but likely it will be local. Welcome to the country!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 09:01 PM   #1402
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

That so many people use so much energy to hate!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 08:39 AM   #1403
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

It pisses me off that FB won't let me open my private messages anymore. They want me to download messenger. I don't want to download something that I don't want nor need. My life has enough dictatorship in it without FB dictating to me that I have to download messenger.

Guess what all I have to do is fire up the ole laptop to get my messages, but that pisses me off to cuz it is so time consuming. I lived without FB for 51 yrs maybe I will just suspend or delete my account and not worry about it anymore. Lotta time wasted there anyway.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 05:30 PM   #1404
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Denied Service!

I read about a barbershop on Yelp that sounded good - an old school dude that sounded like a great barber according to the reviews.

I went in and the dude was in his backroom with no customers in sight. I told him I wanted a haircut. He asked me what kind. I said flat top. He told, I don't cut "ladies" hair. I said it's the same cut and I always go to a barbershop. He said I have been cutting hair for 60 years and I don't cut "ladies" hair.

I was so pissed! I didn't even bother to look for another barbershop or finish my other errands. I just drove home.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 06:46 PM   #1405
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

amazingly enough, nothing pissed me off today ...

and we got the message we were waiting for ... it came from the big office ... said that we could go on and start our 4th of July weekend by getting to leave early at 3:30 (with pay)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 08:34 PM   #1406
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My physical pain level.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 09:23 PM   #1407
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default kenna

I am sorry you are hurting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 10:27 PM   #1408
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

That freaking fly that's been buzzing around my apt. all damn day!! I finally got his ass with the fly swatter just now. UGHHHHH
Old 07-02-2016, 10:36 PM   #1409
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I went to bed and fell asleep by 9:30. At 9:59 the on call phone is ringing. Though I was only out for 37 minutes, we're under flash flood warning with torrential rain. I was soaked from head to toe when I got home. Now, I am cold and wide awake.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #1410
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed

Stupid fire alarm!!! Thank god I keep extra batteries.
Ugg.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 08:05 AM   #1411
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing and I'd really like to keep it that way.

*knock wood

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 10:36 AM   #1412
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Lupus and MS. They suck
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #1413
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

pine cones

I am mowing the lawn for the first time. Pine cones are everywhere!!! Came in to cool off. Decided to relocate pine cones when I go back out. They will trim the life of my pushmower.

This lawn is hella larger than the one where I lived previously. A whole lot!!! Not whining about that though! I love my place!!! I mean I love, love love it!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 08:12 AM   #1414
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

A co-worker tells a customer that if she gets her documents in on Friday and calls us Saturday then we can stop the sale of her home that was scheduled for today.

This co-worker sits near me and is not in today.

First.... We were not open sat and the foreclosure dept sure as hell wouldn't have been here on a sat even if we were.

So I happen to answer this call and had to tell customer it's too late and nothing can be done because the sale date is today.

I'm going to have a not so pleasant talk with my co-worker when she comes back to work.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:10 AM   #1415
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

PO'd this time every year at Mosquitoes. Getting em all!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 10:01 AM   #1416
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A really stupid and or entitled person parking in such a way that They blocked people in. They came out to their car and returned inside again. Its not like it was a 5 minute thing....

My inner New Englander came out (surprise!) and I told him what an asshole he was. Turns out he didn't speak English so well. But surely parking rules aren't that different even in Russia...

For reals...
Old 07-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #1417
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

My boss is smarter than I am. That's not specifically what I'm pissed about right now, but it's enough to be - not pissed at him, but frustrated at myself for not being the smartest person in the room. I know, that's some messed up logic.

The problem is - he's wrong! He might be smarter than I, but he's just wrong. Fortunately, it's about something theoretical and won't directly impact my work. And he's entitled to his wrongheaded viewpoint. But it still pisses me off.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2016, 04:10 AM   #1418
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed

I am disgruntled that I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep. It will be another 12 hour day no matter how tired I am.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2016, 09:27 AM   #1419
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not pissed but definitely not happy either. Someone hit my car while it was parked last night.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2016, 02:48 PM   #1420
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

There is a new woman at work ...been here about 4 to 6 weeks. She has assigned herself the task of policing the fridge for out-dated food, the doors to ensure they are locked and we can only enter at keycard entrances, etc. I recognize this woman has a severe compulsion, I feel for her in a way because she "has to" do this. The other side of me became infuriated at her today. I was heading out at lunch and I heard her somewhere behind me sort of quietly say my name. I kept walking and ignored her until the 3rd time. I turned around, looked at her and very loudly in an irritated voice said, "yes." She approached me and in an almost whispery voice asked if I intended to throw away the expired salad dressing in the fridge. In same previous plus louder and stronger tone told her I would check it after lunch. I did and the bottle of Thousand Island was three days past expiration date. I threw it out.

About a week ago, I went outside to make a personal phone call. I exited a non-keycard door and had "tricked" it into letting me back in ... as opposed to having to walk a distance to enter a keyed door. Several of us do this. I realized she locked it right behind me. A few minutes later when I came back in, she was still in close vicinity. In passing, I jokingly asked her if policing our doors was a job requirement specified as her duty when she interviewed - thinking she would take the hint.

After my harshness to her before lunch, I do hope she will not give in to this urge to police me again ... it won't be pretty!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: