Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #2961
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

lol .. glad it gave u a chuckle...... couldnt help myself. lol
now see that gave me a chuckle knowing it gave you one.
i have had a few very stressful days....... to the point well ... it can give me lil bit of tears here....... i got home yesterday afternoon and am off till tomorrow.
anyways...........

Good morning Singles thread dwellers and peekers

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:54 AM   #2962
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful night's rest! Its chilly here in Daytona Beach, but I am enjoying it!

Where is Cody at?

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
Old 02-09-2011, 07:40 AM   #2963
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! Its a chilly morning in Columbia. I have to go to the store today but think I'll wait till it warms up a bit.
I have no idea where Cody is, I hope he's ok. As for Sunny, maybe he came down with the flu or a bad cold since the rest of us had it. I hope they both come back soon. They are missed
Have a wonderful day everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 07:47 AM   #2964
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles hope everyone is doing well.. ive been pretty busy with alot of stuff going on. taking off on a road trip to see my bro in calif thur or fri ill be gone a few days. thanks for checking on me ya'll.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #2965
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Good morning singles hope everyone is doing well.. ive been pretty busy with alot of stuff going on. taking off on a road trip to see my bro in calif thur or fri ill be gone a few days. thanks for checking on me ya'll.
its great to see you, you've been missed. have a safe rode trip and have fun with your bro
Old 02-09-2011, 09:53 AM   #2966
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Cody,

Have a safe trip! Im still looking into that product for you. My next order goes in this coming Friday. If I can get it, I will pm yiu the information.

Have a great day,

Zimmy

l
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #2967
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Oh brr its chilly here today been out already and now in for the day I think because it so cold wish warm weather would come already and get here!! Going for that second pot of coffee too cold to drink water!!
Old 02-10-2011, 06:44 AM   #2968
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday and an awesome start to your Thursday! It's raining here, I had to park my car outside of the garage lastnight, so I will be getting wet!

CF, hope you are feeling better!

Have fun,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 05:22 AM   #2969
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! Wow it was quiet here yesterday...i hope everyone comes out again soon.
Thanks Zimmy, my headache finally went away
Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?
Old 02-11-2011, 06:24 AM   #2970
Daktari

Good afternoon Singles

I thought I should introduce my newly single self. I didn't think for one minute that I'd be single again but the universe decided to show me again that nothing is forever.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:27 AM   #2971
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Good afternoon Singles

I thought I should introduce my newly single self. I didn't think for one minute that I'd be single again but the universe decided to show me again that nothing is forever.
Welcome to the Singles thread, Incubus.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:27 AM   #2972
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning CF,

You are welcome! As of right now, I have two tests on Monday and I'm not prepared for my history test. I may be heading up to Georgia, my grandma passed away lastnight. I have to call my mom and see what is going on.

I'm off to get ready, my history professor is holding a test review today at 9:30.

Hugs!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! Wow it was quiet here yesterday...i hope everyone comes out again soon.
Thanks Zimmy, my headache finally went away
Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?
Old 02-11-2011, 06:29 AM   #2973
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning CF,

You are welcome! As of right now, I have two tests on Monday and I'm not prepared for my history test. I may be heading up to Georgia, my grandma passed away lastnight. I have to call my mom and see what is going on.

I'm off to get ready, my history professor is holding a test review today at 9:30.

Hugs!

Zimmy
I'm really sorry about your grandma (((Zimmy)))
Old 02-11-2011, 06:36 AM   #2974
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good afternoon Singles

Welcome to the singles thread Incubus..how is everyone doing today its a little warmer out there I think well suppose to be anyway and then into the 40's maybe the 50's yipee warmth we need it!!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #2975
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Incubus,

Welcome to the thread! I agree with you about the universe showing us that nothing is permanent.

Pull up a chair and get ready to smile!

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Good afternoon Singles

Old 02-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #2976
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singlesl! Its a chilly day in SC. Later, am going to be running some errands with my sister, it'll be good to see her since we don't get to see each other much.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #2977
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good Morning Singles how is everyone doing today?? Its warming up some but not yet still a chilly morning to get out in..hope everyone has a nice day!!
Old 02-12-2011, 10:11 AM   #2978
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Incubusters))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
my most favorite scoundrel of all times..... kotc

whewwwwwww ok..... claming down here .. hehe....
some certain scoundrels just do that to me.. lol
sorry about your split....

im camping just east of Lexington ,KY and on my way toooooooo Durham NC .. making a pit stop at the horsey farm this evening..... yayyy

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #2979
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

CF, hope you are having a wonderful time with your sister!

I went to Target to pick up a printer and I found a cute game for Elijah. When I went to Orlando last weekend, I brought him home a SpongeBob Squarepants Easter basket. I bought my mom a cute little pink and white giraffe as a gift, hopefully it will make her smile after we lost my grandma on Thursday.

Keep warm and safe! I'm going to hook up my new printer!!

Zimmy
Old 02-12-2011, 03:01 PM   #2980
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles hope everyone is having a great week end!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote