Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I watched Chaos and Along Came a Spider over the last couple days.

They were okay and entertaining, but nothing to write home about.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 07:29 AM   #382
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm re-watching Gypsy, I liked it that much!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 07:02 PM   #383
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still enjoying the X-Files on Hulu, and I've just started My Mother and Other Strangers on PBS.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 09:13 PM   #384
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm re-watching Gypsy, I liked it that much!
Heard this was cancelled.............
Old 08-15-2017, 10:53 AM   #385
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Just started Blacklist ... *thumbs up*

Speaking of thumbs up... anyone else dislike this new rating system at Netflix?

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:50 PM   #386
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Today's Special........(2009) Aarti Mann, Dean Winters, Kevin Corrigan
Jess Weixler

In this super-feel-good foodie comedy, young Manhattan chef Samir rediscovers his heritage and his passion for life through the enchanting art of cooking Indian food.
Old 08-19-2017, 09:53 PM   #387
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Madam secretary, my roommate has me hooked on it.
Old 08-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #388
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Watched and still watching Sherlock. Love anything Sherlock Holmes!
Old 08-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #389
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Chasing Ice

Equal parts adventure as it is environmentalism, Chasing Ice follows one filmmaker’s attempt to document climate change. Filmed over multiple years, James Balog captures the fast and slow moments of a glacier’s life. From descending crevasses to capturing frozen waterfalls, Balog does whatever it takes to portray the changing ice.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 05:57 AM   #390
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default New to Netflix in August and September 2017

New to Netflix in August 2016

New to Netflix in September 2017
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:21 AM   #391
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Watched this tonight on netflix....Was okay, better then others I have seen.....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 09:13 AM   #392
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just finished watching Van Helsing, and watched What Happened To Monday and Naked the other day (I download for offline use on a daily basis to listen to while I work).

Today I will be starting Star-Crossed.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:59 AM   #393
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
NetFlix--Just finished OITNB, it was okay-good, other seasons were more exciting.. Tonight going to watch Lincoln Lawyer and working on Animal Kingdom- feels a bit like SOA, pretty good so far.
I just could not get into it this season. I thought the main event (don't want to give a spoiler) went on forever and would never end!

I think I still have the last two episodes unwatched.

Wenworth is much better, in my opinion.

Animal Kingdom is good. Ellen Barkin looks terrific!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:03 PM   #394
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Founder stars: Michael Keaton Laura Dern

The story of Ray Kroc, a salesman who turned two brothers' innovative fast food eatery, McDonald's, into the biggest restaurant business in the world with a combination of ambition, persistence and ruthlessness.

The Founder features the true story of how Ray Kroc, a struggling salesman from Illinois, met Mac and Dick McDonald, who were running a burger operation in 1950s Southern California. Kroc was impressed by the brothers' speedy system of making the food and saw franchise potential. The movie details how Kroc maneuvered himself into a position to be able to pull the company from the brothers and create a billion-dollar empire.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:51 PM   #395
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

OMG... i laterally just finished watching it moments ago. What a SOB. That was.damn near depressing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The Founder stars: Michael Keaton Laura Dern

The story of Ray Kroc, a salesman who turned two brothers' innovative fast food eatery, McDonald's, into the biggest restaurant business in the world with a combination of ambition, persistence and ruthlessness.

The Founder features the true story of how Ray Kroc, a struggling salesman from Illinois, met Mac and Dick McDonald, who were running a burger operation in 1950s Southern California. Kroc was impressed by the brothers' speedy system of making the food and saw franchise potential. The movie details how Kroc maneuvered himself into a position to be able to pull the company from the brothers and create a billion-dollar empire.
Old 08-26-2017, 04:30 PM   #396
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I watched a hysterical comedy special today-- "Lynne Koplitz: Hormonal Beast" (Netflix)

Highly recommend
Old 08-26-2017, 06:12 PM   #397
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm sure it's been talked about before, but "A Handmaid's Tale" was sooo good and so applicable for right now! Frightening but incredible! So nice to see Elizabeth Moss finally shed her Peggy role from "Mad Men"! I think she is going to win an Oscar someday...
Old 08-26-2017, 06:25 PM   #398
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
I'm sure it's been talked about before, but "A Handmaid's Tale" was sooo good and so applicable for right now! Frightening but incredible! So nice to see Elizabeth Moss finally shed her Peggy role from "Mad Men"! I think she is going to win an Oscar someday...
Peggy AKA Elizabeth Moss was wonderful in Chuck too
Old 08-26-2017, 08:58 PM   #399
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Watching Kathy Bates in... Disjointed. Cute and funny!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #400
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Lynne Koplitz: "Hormonal Beast".............