1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear ******* ***********,

I grab you from your friends and gently caress you as I softly poke you. I sit with you, very close to the fire. My body is warming up from the glow of the fireplace as I keep my eyes glued to you. You are such a beautiful shade of brown, I know it's time to get you away from the heat before you burn!

I slide you off your post with my tongue. You are so hot as you slide across my lips and down my throat. You are delicious as always. Barely biting you, I finish you off. I run my tongue across my mouth to get the remnants of you off my lips. I can't wait for another....
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #222
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Dear **** ***** ******* (or ********* **** *******),

Mmmm, there is something amazing about the way that you react when I push you to your very edge and ease you apart. I love to watch as your almost completely liquid parts stretch to their limit and then finally drip onto me. Try as I may to lick it off my skin, it takes a bit of effort. As I move you towards my mouth, it is almost inevitable that I will get some of you on my chin and lips.

When I finally get you into my mouth, you are so very warm against my tongue. I roll you around and you practically melt. I love how parts of you are so firm and solid and other parts of you are soft and filled with gooey deliciousness. If I let you cool off, you will change completely. My desire for you will not change, but your softer parts will harden, leaving me longing for something else....
someone solve this!!!!!

and
Quote:
1PlayfulFemme

Dear ******,

How I love the light that emits from your being. And the way you feel in my hands, so solid, yet somehow, soft. I can smell you from every other room of the house. I get lost in your intoxicating aroma. My fingernails lightly etch into your body, leaving marks of my touch embedded in your being. You are fun to play with if I am alone or with a lover. You offer peace at times, and fun at other times. I could stare at you all night long...
light a candle for me to solve #181...

and
Quote:
1PlayfulFemme

Dear ******* ***********,

I grab you from your friends and gently caress you as I softly poke you. I sit with you, very close to the fire. My body is warming up from the glow of the fireplace as I keep my eyes glued to you. You are such a beautiful shade of brown, I know it's time to get you away from the heat before you burn!

I slide you off your post with my tongue. You are so hot as you slide across my lips and down my throat. You are delicious as always. Barely biting you, I finish you off. I run my tongue across my mouth to get the remnants of you off my lips. I can't wait for another....
you are harshing my mallow here... i cant get the extra word...

rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #223
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
someone solve this!!!!!

and

and

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:48 PM   #224
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

The last one is Roasted Marshmallow I believe

Quote:
someone solve this!!!!!

and

and

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #225
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
someone solve this!!!!!

and

*G* Mmhmmm...

and

*Smiling* *nodding* You are right there! *Laughing* I am gonna have to leave this thread for a bit to get my mind out of the gutter!!

Shall I tell you the exact words I am looking for or wait a bit? I am a fan of a good tease...I think I will wait this one out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #226
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
The last one is Roasted Marshmallow I believe
*nodnod* Exactly!! See! You are good at this game!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #227
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I know the other one but someone else needs to guess it.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #228
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I can't believe nobody guessed mine........boo
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #229
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Playful guessed Horse...that wasn't right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #230
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Playful guessed Horse...that wasn't right?
I didn't see it, yes that's it. Wheww, I was starting to think I was really bad......hahaha, and not in a good way!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #231
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
I didn't see it, yes that's it. Wheww, I was starting to think I was really bad......hahaha, and not in a good way!
It was great!!! Stumped me for a good while!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #232
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I know the other one but someone else needs to guess it.
you know the one from last nite???
i thought of smores...
and that is all i can get... tell us... cmon... its the american way... you let those less fortunate cheat off your notes...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 12:07 AM   #233
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
you know the one from last nite???
i thought of smores...
and that is all i can get... tell us... cmon... its the american way... you let those less fortunate cheat off your notes...
*Laughing*!! Rlin!!! You are hardly less fortunate! I have read your postings and your guesses...you are quite good!!!!

And...he can't guess...it was his suggestion and idea...I just sexualized it *laughing* That sounds...interesting!

Also - would love your weigh in on the "multiples" post..I can find the number if you need it!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:40 AM   #234
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

Dear ********,

When I rest my soft hands on top of you, you're solid and so firm against my
touch. As I begin to gently stroke your being, together we create this undeniable rhythmic connection. I'm always incredibly vulnerable to you, as you know all of my deepest and most intimate thoughts. But yet, I continue to allow you to share the deepest parts of my soul...
Old 11-16-2010, 02:50 AM   #235
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieStar View Post
Dear ********,

When I rest my soft hands on top of you, you're solid and so firm against my
touch. As I begin to gently stroke your being, together we create this undeniable rhythmic connection. I'm always incredibly vulnerable to you, as you know all of my deepest and most intimate thoughts. But yet, I continue to allow you to share those deepest parts of my soul...
YAY!!!! You played!!!

I love writing in my journals too...
Old 11-16-2010, 02:51 AM   #236
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
YAY!!!! You played!!!

I love writing in my journals too...
Me too... but that's not it
Old 11-16-2010, 02:55 AM   #237
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Me too... but that's not it
*dancing* Its okay! I've got it now!!!

Could it be the sound of your fingernails as they tap your Keyboard that you are finding to be so rhythmic?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:59 AM   #238
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

Quote:
*dancing* Its okay! I've got it now!!!

Could it be the sound of your fingernails as they tap your Keyboard that you are finding to be so rhythmic?
*G* mmhmm
Old 11-16-2010, 03:02 AM   #239
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
*G* mmhmm
*Laughing* I can imagine how certain egos must inflate! It's nice to get one rather quickly!
Old 11-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #240
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear *****,

I love your versatility! Sometimes you are ice cold, others you are scalding hot. Either feels nice coming from you. All I have to do is turn you on, and you take care of my needs! You feel so good against my skin. You bring new life to everything you touch. I love how you feel in my hands. You disappear so quickly sometimes, but I understand it is in your very nature.

I know you will always come right back. I love how easy it is to turn you on. I just have to hit one little place and you are instantly ready for me.

I can't imagine my life without you!