Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

On My mind is the updates they continue to give on the shooting in Uvalde, Texas as they unpack all that happened (and did not happen) that horrible day. My heart hurts for those families - not only for the loss of life - but also for the response that should have happened and did not.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2022, 07:18 AM   #14882
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry for the horrid vision I'm gonna share.

On my mind is the 2024 election.

Folks thought I was a rubber chicken running around yelling, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling." That I'm a raving lunatic (debatable).

Better buckle and strap up for a bumpy Election 2024

There are still many Kool-Aid Kowboys for me to get all comfy in this here chair
:
Old 07-20-2022, 05:21 AM   #14883
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,467 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday while watching a news clip about all the displaced, injured and murdered children in Ukraine, followed by a clip about the Uvalde school shooting, I suddenly realized how analogous these two situations are. One lone evil thug responsible in both incidents while ample resourses to stop the carnage stands by, unsure of what to do. As the Uvalde report states, "systemic failures, egregious and poor decision making" were at fault and I now feel that statement clearly applies to the world's handling of Putin.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2022, 07:27 AM   #14884
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,113 Times in 8,596 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Bruno.

Hoping he's okay.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2022, 06:42 AM   #14885
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I fell asleep on the couch watching whatever the heck it was, and I missed hearing My phone ring. I am so mad, I could .. ummm.. spit?
Old 08-19-2022, 03:01 AM   #14886
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Entertaining the idea of playing hooky tomorrow to spend all day with him exploring somewhere new... it will just take some convincing!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2022, 01:40 PM   #14887
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

On My mind... how very, very happy I am and everyone and everything that has contributed to that happiness lately.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2022, 01:15 AM   #14888
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Finally being able to send my parents money,to pay them for all their help and for them to have a bit extra, I go without sometimes but I don't say anything to them, I'm just finally happy to be able to help them.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2022, 02:59 PM   #14889
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,378 Times in 6,726 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

a few things
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2022, 04:20 PM   #14890
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas and the buying of presents
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2022, 07:32 AM   #14891
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

The perfect nectarine. It was so delicious. It was amazing. When you eat a perfect piece of fruit it is like a religious experience with a visceral twist. I don't know why it is so hard to get. A perfect piece of fruit I mean. You just don't know. Picking fruit is like buying a grab bag from the flea market. Pretty much it is a given it going to suck and be a waste of money. But every now and again it can surprise you. I live for unexpected surprises. I know it sounds like the same thing, unexpected and surprise, but it's not really. You can get a surprise that is expected. Like when it's your birthday or xmas. It's a surprise that isn't really surprising. But say you opened your gift and it was a bat house. That might be an unexpected surprise.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2022, 01:44 PM   #14892
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpion boo bear.

Thanked 32,014 Times in 9,951 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I was just reading about Team T---p, over on MSNBC: Team T---p Leaks National Archive Letter, Hurts Its Own Cause (LINK).

This is a short read (thankfully, lol ) but here is a priceless observation from that news release:

Quote:
Last night, Team Trump seemed to kick the ball into its own net once again. Politico reported:

The National Archives found more than 700 pages of classified material — including “special access program materials,” some of the most highly classified secrets in government — in 15 boxes recovered from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in January, according to correspondence between the National Archivist and his legal team.

It was John Solomon, a conservative writer and one of Trump’s authorized Archives liaisons, who published online a May 10 letter from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). As Politico’s report added, the document showed that NARA and federal investigators “had grown increasingly alarmed about potential damage to national security caused by the warehousing of these documents at Mar-a-Lago, as well as by Trump’s resistance to sharing them with the FBI.”

I have no idea why someone from Team Trump would voluntarily show this to the public. It not only bolsters damaging reporting about the Mar-a-Lago scandal, it also makes the former president look worse, not better.

Indeed, the NARA letter confirms that Trump took highly classified national security materials to his glorified country club. It confirms that the Republican’s haul was extensive and wasn’t limited to a handful of documents. It confirms that the National Archives was amazingly accommodating, accepting multiple delays in the hopes that the former president would eventually cooperate and return the secrets he wasn’t supposed to have.
AND... Here is the original report from Politico: https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...urity-00053250

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2022, 04:23 AM   #14893
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

That awesome feeling when someone is making an effort to make you smile.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2022, 01:57 PM   #14894
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

On My mind is the future, and what that might look like.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2022, 12:45 AM   #14895
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,498 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about my youngest. It was such a relief seeing him today. He actually showed up for family dinner tonight. That was a shocker. He's started meds, therapy, then took his therapist's advice and agreed to go to marriage counseling as well. He's been refusing to wear glasses since the age of seven but finally has agreed and wow he actually looks good in them. Women his wife reports are flirting with him. Yeah well it's amazing how when you keep your hair looking good, your clothes clean, your beard trimmed and your socks changed women don't find you revolting them as much as you used to. He's also made it a priority to find a good job. He's always been a worker but never held jobs that paid very well or offered any real benefits. His father and brother are being being very supportive, doing all they can to help him. It's good to see the three of them getting along, working together, not fighting, arguing the way they used to. I hope with all my might he gets the job he's applying for but if not that he'll stay on track, not let it stop him. If not this one there are other good jobs out there he could make a career of. Anyhow it was a really good time. I'm just thinking about that and looking forward to getting together again next week.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2022, 06:40 PM   #14896
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

It feels good to be appreciated.
Old 08-28-2022, 07:18 AM   #14897
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Old 08-29-2022, 08:29 AM   #14898
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Hoping that this is a good week and that I get positive vibes going in My professional world. I am also thinking about My doc's appointment tomorrow morning - and I hoping for good things there too!
Old 08-30-2022, 06:17 AM   #14899
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

So excited to go see Sir Rod Stewart on Saturday!! I think I've seen him 10 times?? I just love his voice!

I'm going by myself so I can get my own emotional experience💝💝💝💝
🎸🎸

4 DAYS!!

Old 08-30-2022, 10:50 AM   #14900
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

What a great doctor's appointment I had today!!! ALL good news!! and the doctor himself is just amazing - and really listens - like actually listens!!! When is the last time I had a doc that did that? I could not tell you. Also, he is transgender (FTM) and of course that helps as well.

The infection is cleared from My blood and I will finish out this course of medicine and then I am done!!!

He also switched some other stuff for Me which I am super glad for- and I just feel grateful in general that I found him.