Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 11-07-2019, 11:45 AM   #641
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,398 Times in 4,116 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Everybody's all nervous about the swing states, but this week seems to indicate that Democrats are getting back the suburbs and the Obama/Trump voters. If so, that means Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan return to blue. Trump could still win. And he does have the cheating Republican party and the Kremlin working for him. I've been playing with an electoral college map, and my best predictions make it all come down to Colorado for a seven electoral vote victory for whoever wins it. Our future in the hands of Colorado? Well, they went blue in 2016, so maybe we are ok.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:05 AM   #642
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

So, Bloomberg. What do you think?
Old 11-08-2019, 05:54 AM   #643
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 25,850 Times in 4,499 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
So, Bloomberg. What do you think?
I think he saw Biden flailing and decided he needed to put on his capitalist cape and swoop in to save us from Bernie/Warren

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2019, 03:23 PM   #644
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Mayor Pete's moving on up.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/12/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

Tags
2020, election