Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 02-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Political Predictions

Congratulations! You're the next Nostradamus and are able to predict political events with astounding accuracy!

List your political predictions here!

For Example: I predict that Sarah Palin will try to market a line of glasses or lipstick to capitalize even further on her "celebrity" image.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
For Example: I predict that Sarah Palin will try to market a line of glasses or lipstick to capitalize even further on her "celebrity" image.
Laughs, I almost spit coffee all over my laptop over that one!! Thanks, I needed that!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Congratulations! You're the next Nostradamus and are able to predict political events with astounding accuracy!

List your political predictions here!

Weird. I saw that it was going to be Palin Perfume in the scent of moose and turkeys.

I figure O'Reilly will declare the world flat and that we have no satellites in the air.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I predict at least one congressperson will be caught doing something illegal, immoral or both.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #5
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I predict Sara Palin's husband will end up in at least jail at some point.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

What would be better is if the stepfordwife herself--Sarah Palin ended up in jail...hey it could happen look at ole' Tom Delay lmfao
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #7
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

i predict complete and utter chaos after glen beck is arrested for crimes against humanity...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #8
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I predict that Glen Beck and Bill O'Riley will be caught having an affair
lmaorof
with each other......
Old 02-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #9
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I predict at least one congressperson will be caught doing something illegal, immoral or both.

Andrea
That didn't take long. Rep Christopher Lee trolls for women on Craigslist

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 12:41 AM   #10
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post

You should win a prize! That was a good one! (is it just me or is it weird that he is stepping down over this? I mean, some of them have been caught with hookers and refused to step down!)
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 12:43 AM   #11
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I predict that Bristol Palin will run for some kind of small political office like mayor of Wasilla or something.

(read that article on Huffpost today about how she wants to go into politics. OY!)
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 01:53 AM   #12
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

i predict charlie crist will come out of the closet!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #13
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
What would be better is if the stepfordwife herself--Sarah Palin ended up in jail...hey it could happen look at ole' Tom Delay lmfao
Hmmmmm....wondering if that may raise a Constitutional question or two under the Eighth Amendment...for the other inmates of course...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #14
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Hmmmmm....wondering if that may raise a Constitutional question or two under the Eighth Amendment...for the other inmates of course...
hate to admit it you two... but the thought of her at the mercy of some of the cons i have known in my life... priceless...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 AM   #15
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
hate to admit it you two... but the thought of her at the mercy of some of the cons i have known in my life... priceless...
Without question! LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #16
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I predict that Michelle Bachmann will win the GOP nomination for the 2012 general Election for president of the US.

This based upon my belief that our political system has been hi-jacked by wealthy religious zealots.

Are we ever going to wake up???
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #17
Sabine Gallais

How Do You Identify?:
Adeodatus

Sabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST Reputation

I predict that it will eventually be revealed that Obama's numbers are far worse and far lower than what the MSM reports currently. If this is what they are reporting, imagine what the truth must be?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44401295/ns/politics/

Old 09-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #18
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,715 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I predict...

Roseanne Barr will be elected!!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #19
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

I predict that Michelle "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann will make some noise in the primaries but won't be serious contender for the nomination. Kinda hope I'm wrong because she is way too nuts to win the general. Most of the deep pockets in the Republican party loathe her. Romney is where the money is. If he can make it through the primaries, he will win the general as long as voter turnout is sluggish. Perry is the wildcard.

I further predict that if Obama loses a second term, the long view will say pretty much what the short view has said. The administration chronically underestimated just how batshit the Republican party had become and continued to deal with them as though they were interested in being anything but obstructionist. This gave the fringe way too much power.
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #20
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I predict that IF Obama wins next year (and I wouldn't give him even odds at this point) the GOP coalition will tear itself apart as the Tea Party/John Birch wing of the party is shuffled off to Buffalo by the traditional, GOP elites.

I further predict that IF the GOP nominee wins next year that the United States will take a turn so far to the right that most of the last half-century will be repealed (meaning good bye to Medicare, Social Security, the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act, Title IX, Roe v Wade, and most local ordinances providing ANY protection to gays and lesbians and/or private companies losing government contracts if they provide same-sex partner benefits).

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post: