Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #1981
romeosoftstud

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
single

romeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputationromeosoftstud Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi im new here

i just joined here. im in buffalo, ny. single. looking for a 35+ femme within maybe 250 miles of me. there are no femmes in my area, at all. i am not into bdsm. im romantic, i express my emotions. i love the arts. im handy. i can cook too. also looking for freinds. franki
Old 02-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #1982
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
Hey Silvie ! My main worry is my mind going blank dureing a test ! So Thursday was my mid term.. I looked it over,answered the easy one's and went back to the other one's and guess what ?? My mind went blank !! Girr !! But I was able to pass with a "B" and still keep my "A" avg in the class ! Whew !!
woohoooo, Luv that's fantastic!!
that would be my worry as well.. going blank, but seems you did awesome regardlesss !!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #1983
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

hi everyone *waves*
Hope you are all having a great week so far!
my vacation is nearing the end, i go back to work Saturday...
it's really been a great vacation though, i can't complain..

Gail, happy belated birthday!
Romeo, welcome!

HAPPY HUMP DAY ALL!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #1984
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
hi everyone *waves*
Hope you are all having a great week so far!
my vacation is nearing the end, i go back to work Saturday...
it's really been a great vacation though, i can't complain..

Gail, happy belated birthday!
Romeo, welcome!

HAPPY HUMP DAY ALL!
Thanks Sylvie it was great!!

Good Afternoon everyone hope your day is going great!! WEnt to water aerobics this morning what a workout it was great!!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:03 AM   #1985
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile New Member :)

Hi Folks!

Well, as today's my 40th birthday, I guess I'm a newbie to your thread!
Glad to be here Guess I'll hang out & lurk awhile to see what you're all about.

Take care!

DressyFemme
I am a member of LinkedIn’s Largest LGBT+ and Welcomed Allies Professional Networking Group. Today if you are comfortable being 100% out or supporting LGBT people please come join me and the currently over 42 Thousand Global Members. The group is 100% professionally oriented. We all need to stand because Visibility leads to Awareness and Awareness lead to Full Equality (and keeping it).

Join Us.
Here’s a direct link to the group >> https://www.linkedin.com/groups/63687
˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:35 AM   #1986
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Welcome and Happy Birthday Dressy Femme!
Have a fantabulous day Lofters!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:42 AM   #1987
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters!! I hope you are all having a fabulous day and Happy Birthday to Dressyfemme!!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #1988
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DressyFemme View Post
Hi Folks!

Take care!

DressyFemme
Happy Birthday your still young !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #1989
Katalina

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Leather Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Family of choice, multi-relationships

Katalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chiming in

Hi! I'm a (very) newcomer to the site, having joined just today. However, I have been warmly welcomed by so many people, and I feel as if somehow I have stumbled into something I may have been wanting for quite some time....a warm and welcoming community.

Having just turned 50 last November, I'm sitting solidly in the middle of the '40s, 50s, 60s' qualifications! I'm letting my silver hair grow in (after years of coloring it). I've taken up yoga, become a vegan (vegetarian if nothing vegan is available), and am absolutely reveling in being a Fierce Fifty-something Femme.

Hoping everybody is getting at least a taste of the long-awaited springtime.....here in NM, that means ~~WIND~~ in a big way, but at least it's getting warmer.

Looking forward to many conversations and perhaps friendships!
Old 02-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #1990
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy ya'll. Been a while since I popped in. I hope you are all having a great week thus far, had an awesome weekend as well!

A little secret for those pesky college tests, if you come to one that stumps ya a bit, move on to the next, most often you'll find the answer to the pesky one in a question later on!

Happy Birthday again Dressy!

Hi cuddly, I hope you're doing awesome!

Welcome to the Planet Katalina. I actually paid a lil visit to Albuquerque in Oct of 2009 during the Balloon Fiesta, had a blast!

Welcome to the Planet as well Romeo.

Waves hiya to slyvie and lipstixgal as well, good seeing you ladies again!

I hope you all have a most awesome rest of the week!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #1991
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DressyFemme View Post
Hi Folks!

Take care!

DressyFemme
Hey,DressFemme,
I know you and your gal. I use to go to Open arms in Roch. This is a very nice group of people on here. I'm sure you will like it here. We care about each other here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!,
blueeyes226_l
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #1992
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday and Welcome to the new people. It has been quiet in here too long. Beautiful day here and I have to repot some plants when it cools off a little more. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I miss hearing about all of your days, but hope you are all just very busy having fun.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #1993
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Post unexpectedly lonely

greetings, everyone! i am new to this thread, will be turning 50 in May. while i do not mind getting older, i find myself getting enexpectedly lonely for company, specifically for that of a special butch in my life. i had thought to be perfectly content in the company of my room-mate (a lesbian friend, not B/f), my dog companions, and a newfound Elder Grandfather (not blood-related). lately i have found myself wishing for that someone who found me special, charming, pretty...who would send me good morning emails (for the relationship would probably have to start online,due to my relative geographical isolation), call me just because Hy wanted to hear my voice and knew i would want to hear Hys. Someone, who when we met, would have old-fashioned manners and treat me like a lady. i find myself missing the touch of Hym, even just the brief brush of my back as Hy pulls out my chair. the promise of more intimate contact in our eyes as we gaze at each other during our conversations, getting to know one another...
at this time in my life, i had thought to be concentrated on my inner studies, finding a Taoist or Buddhist community to join. i had not thought to missing...Hym. i had-or thought i had-relinquished romance to the first half of my life. now these feelings are coming unbidden back into my life. i didn't even want them. but here they are now, not to banished or fought against, but accepted. funny as i'm turning 50.
i realize that this is not much of an introduction. i will come back to this thread and do that at another time. thank you, whoever reads this, for joining me briefly in this surprising place of the heart in which i have found myself.
namaste,
DamselFly (though at 50, i really should be DameFly, LoL. i've always liked dragonflies and found the name of the female dragonfly to be lovely, hence my nick.)
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #1994
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Welcome damselfly... I am hearing you! Much of what you said I am presently going though. I will be 49 tomorrow and I have to say, that while I don't mind the number, it is what I am missing that is bothering me. Things I thought I would have in my life by now. Some I will never be able to have, some I have a glimmer of hope for. I have very mixed feeling about my life right now. In some ways I am better than I have ever been... in others, the opposite is true. Starting a new journal tomorrow. Maybe that will help. I need a change, and I need it soon. Not sure WHAT I can change.... but dang it... I will find something positive to do for myself.. no matter how small!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day Damselfly!

Come back lofters! lolol

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #1995
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

hey Ruthie I know what you mean. I was the same way,,kinda sucks how life gets in the way sometimes..but its never to late. I finally went back to school and have another 18 months to go with the 1st half,,then 2 more years and I just turned 50 last month. We cant get full retirement till we are 67 now..so school is it for me,,better late than never. Guess ya just gotta figure out how to get where you want to be and find a plan to get there..its never too late ! Best wish's !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #1996
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening. So glad to see more posting here. Welcome Damsel. It's never too late for love. Good advice Luv. When I finish school and pay off all these bills, I'll be able to get out and join the dating pool. It feels like a long way off right now,but where there's life there's hope. For now I'm just going to enjoy the journey and the online company of you lovely femmes and butches. Have a wonderful week everyone.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #1997
vabzee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

vabzee is on a distinguished road

Welcome Damselfly. Your name is beautiful. I'm not very active on this thread but I do keep up with the posts. Your entry strikes a chord with me today. I'm in the same space as you right now. I'm surprised that I still long for that special butch to be in my life. However, I seem to have drifted toward those who are emotionally unavailable. I want a different kind of lover in my life now as I get older. I turned 60 in January and am retired. Recently, I've had to deal with helping to care for someone in my family who has been very sick, my older sister. It's been a life lesson on aging. It's hard because I feel as though I'm not finished with the lessons of youth and middle age and now I have to start to learn even more and different stuff. It's inevitable, I know, and hopefully will get easier. Betty Davis gave us what I now think is the wisest quote: "Old age, it's not for sissies." Hang in there Damsel, there's more to come.
vabzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vabzee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 10:39 PM   #1998
raising2alone

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Name says it all

raising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not alone

Hey everyone, as we get older I think 40 is the new 20 , so we are all in good shape right? I will turn 57 next month and I can say my two little one certainly keep me from worrying about it, however it would be nice to share the "grown up" things with someone special for sure. I am an eternal optimist and know it will happen....keep the faith everyone .
raising2alone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to raising2alone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 03:27 AM   #1999
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If 40 is the new 20, then I will soon be 40:-) LOL, I really would not want to go backward in age.

Last year, a few weeks after my 59th birthday, I realized that I wanted and needed to make some personal changes if I plan on staying healthy in my third act (as Jane Fonda calls life after 60). The biggest change would be to get a grip on my eating so I could loose the 90lbs. I gained after I quit smoking a few years ago.

Now, here I am about 2 1/2 months away from my 60th B-day, 50lbs lighter and dancing every day. Now, I am not doing any fancy exercise type dancing, and I am not a "dancer" in the sense of having studied ballet or modern dance. No, I just dance. Thanks to a young Queer man I know (young as in 18), I now have a long YouTube playlist of some of the hottest Top 40 pop music vids, around. Admittedly, some of the vids Michael sent me links to, are not in my playlist because the lyrics are a bit too raunchy for me. However, the ones I've kept are not exactly tame and I don't really care. It is the beat I'm after. The beat that makes me jump up out of my seat and dance.

Try it, it is rejuvenating:-)

PumaJ60's Channel
Old 03-16-2011, 05:48 AM   #2000
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamselFly View Post
greetings, everyone! i am new to this thread, will be turning 50 in May. while i do not mind getting older, i find myself getting enexpectedly lonely for company, specifically for that of a special butch in my life. i had thought to be perfectly content in the company of my room-mate (a lesbian friend, not B/f), my dog companions, and a newfound Elder Grandfather (not blood-related). lately i have found myself wishing for that someone who found me special, charming, pretty...who would send me good morning emails (for the relationship would probably have to start online,due to my relative geographical isolation), call me just because Hy wanted to hear my voice and knew i would want to hear Hys. Someone, who when we met, would have old-fashioned manners and treat me like a lady. i find myself missing the touch of Hym, even just the brief brush of my back as Hy pulls out my chair. the promise of more intimate contact in our eyes as we gaze at each other during our conversations, getting to know one another...
at this time in my life, i had thought to be concentrated on my inner studies, finding a Taoist or Buddhist community to join. i had not thought to missing...Hym. i had-or thought i had-relinquished romance to the first half of my life. now these feelings are coming unbidden back into my life. i didn't even want them. but here they are now, not to banished or fought against, but accepted. funny as i'm turning 50.
i realize that this is not much of an introduction. i will come back to this thread and do that at another time. thank you, whoever reads this, for joining me briefly in this surprising place of the heart in which i have found myself.
namaste,
DamselFly (though at 50, i really should be DameFly, LoL. i've always liked dragonflies and found the name of the female dragonfly to be lovely, hence my nick.)

welcome and welcome to the threshold of the golden years. Sometimes those 50 numbers don't roll off the tongue so easy. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. For a good part of my life I've enjoyed being single and also enjoyed falling in love. I'm ok with being a lone but I find myself wanting a partner yet not settling for just anything.

I wish you much luck on your journey in finding that special connection. I wish it for us all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature