Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-05-2010, 08:59 AM   #621
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

No No date I think that NJ sucks big time in finding someone to be with suppose to be a gay mecca but I think not!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:25 AM   #622
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Honey I hear ya!!!

The butches that are into femmes here have one.
Or they are really good friends of mine.

The butches that aren't into femmes (the majority of Austin) are all dating eachother.

So I accept that I won't find someone here and if I do I will be pleasantly surprised ... Thank goodness for this site, email, webcams and cell phones!!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #623
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

No date here this weekend either. We can add Columbia SC to the list of not having butches...at least I haven't met any.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #624
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I so agree with you, Maggie. Thank goodness for this site, cell phones, webcams and email!!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:46 AM   #625
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default To the Femmes

I am newly single and feeling lonely right now. How about we all get together and go out and have some fun. I am free this weekend. And I am a Butch. And I have a good sense of humor. Am I selling myself yet? LOL
Old 11-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #626
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Hi Sunny! Welcome to the singles thread. I know what you mean about the lonliness. This weekend sounds fun lol
Old 11-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #627
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post Ladies, I am wondering..

Ladies,
sounds like you preffer to date butches, but I was wondering, are any of you open to dating someone like myself, a transman?
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #628
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Sunny!!!!

Always glad to see a butch in here!!!

Let's do it!!! I know I am more than ready for some fun!!!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #629
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Honey I hear ya!!!

The butches that aren't into femmes (the majority of Austin) are all dating eachother.

So I accept that I won't find someone here and if I do I will be pleasantly surprised ... Thank goodness for this site, email, webcams and cell phones!!
No butches in Austin either I really don't know what is wrong with NJ we are right next door to NYC and the greater metropolitan area so really there should be no trouble but there is!! Have to take dog to get thyroid tested so won't be on for a while so have a great day everyone!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:25 AM   #630
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
No butches in Austin either I really don't know what is wrong with NJ we are right next door to NYC and the greater metropolitan area so really there should be no trouble but there is!! Have to take dog to get thyroid tested so won't be on for a while so have a great day everyone!!
Since you are right next door to NYC, I'm really surprised that you don't have more butches there. When I lived in the DC area, there were hardly any single butches there which was also surprising
Old 11-05-2010, 10:26 AM   #631
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paposeco View Post
Ladies,
sounds like you preffer to date butches, but I was wondering, are any of you open to dating someone like myself, a transman?
I sure can't answer for anyone else, but I can honestly say I am open to dating a transman ... Wouldn't be my first time!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #632
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femmes

I'm not a butch, but I am single, am totally into femmes and....ahem..I do have a cell, webcam and email, I can even text ; I'm house broken and "I clean up good". I'm a gentleman from top-to-tip. My hands are strong and calloused but gentle and know how to touch a woman. Looking for a woman/femme that appreciates these qualities, someone who knows what faithfulness, honesty and commitment means.
I'm not here for my ego, I'm here for my heart, I'm here to give this a try and see if the one I'm looking for might be here, maybe she's looking for someone like me.
OK, thank you for your time.
Jess
Quote:
Honey I hear ya!!!

Old 11-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #633
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Ladies,
I'm open to transman!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 10:32 AM   #634
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Since you are right next door to NYC, I'm really surprised that you don't have more butches there. When I lived in the DC area, there were hardly any single butches there which was also surprising
I don't get it!!!!!

I know they are out there ... Right ... Come on in here, since you apparently aren't wandering our streets looking for us ... We're looking for you!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #635
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
I don't get it!!!!!

I know they are out there ... Right ... Come on in here, since you apparently aren't wandering our streets looking for us ... We're looking for you!!!

I don't get it either....like you said, I know they are out there...somewhere. I just wish they weren't that hard to find
Old 11-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #636
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'm not a butch, but I am single, am totally into femmes and....ahem..I do have a cell, webcam and email, I can even text ; I'm house broken and "I clean up good". I'm a gentleman from top-to-tip. My hands are strong and calloused but gentle and know how to touch a woman. Looking for a woman/femme that appreciates these qualities, someone who knows what faithfulness, honesty and commitment means.
I'm not here for my ego, I'm here for my heart, I'm here to give this a try and see if the one I'm looking for might be here, maybe she's looking for someone like me.
OK, thank you for your time.
Jess

Wow!!! Very well done!! Wanna write mine for me too??
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #637
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
And when you're done with Maggie's, can you write mine? Pretty please
Old 11-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #638
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

Default sure..lol

Quote:
Sure Maggie but, wouldn't I need to know you a bit better? y'know..to really do you justice
Old 11-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #639
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

Default lol

Quote:
OK...whew!! what just happened?? lol
But like I told Maggie, I'd also need to get to know you better, so that I can get it right
Old 11-05-2010, 11:03 AM   #640
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Quote:
Sure Maggie but, wouldn't I need to know you a bit better? y'know..to really do you justice
Quote:
OK...whew!! what just happened?? lol
But like I told Maggie, I'd also need to get to know you better, so that I can get it right
LOL Love it!!!!

Whatcha wanna know? I'm an open book!