Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-19-2023, 06:00 PM   #8641
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
Yes! They are mailed out! I can provide tracking numbers for anyone who wants them (easier for me by text). You should all get them on Monday!
Great job everyone! Tommi's is a group participation twichie...I have the full picture to post after everyone gets their package.

Question to pose to all!

I have extra money from the $10 y'all sent me. Would anyone be interested in forwading the extra money to the next wranger that has a heavier or larger package to mail in the future? (ie: Clay's might also use less than the usual $10) I have about $25 left and I don't feel right keeping it! But if we all save extra $$ we could do a larger/heavier project sometime.
I will go with whatever the group decides.

P.S. Clay, best wishes for all going well in the hospital...hope you heal fast and get back home soon.
Thanks, nana for wrangling this project. I am so excited to see them, and esp Tommi's now that you piqued my interest!

Thank you for the well wishes!

I will go along with whatever the group wants to go with.....cuz I am easy like Sunday Mornin'!! lol
Old 10-19-2023, 08:53 PM   #8642
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,165 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm, a "group participation twinchie" - I'm intrigued!

I have no opinion about the money, one way or the other. I'll go along with whatever everyone else wants. Oh, I just thought of a suggestion: we could have a "free" project at some point. Just all the wranglers send their extra money to the current wrangler and use that instead of people sending money in for that project. - I also like the idea of a heavier/larger project at some time.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2023, 08:59 PM   #8643
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Winter Theme POTLUCK ATC's..........WINTER 2023 Project:

PARAMETERS:

ATC's.....artists trading cards......3.5" x 2.5"

ANY medium, style, etc......of your choosing....."a potluck of ideas, designs, creativity....just have fun with these!

*Please make them relatively flat, like no thicker than a puffy sticker.

Make one ATC for each participant. OPTIONAL: may make more if you wish to!!

*Send $10 to wrangler with your project.

*If you choose to use any kind of glitter, it must be contained (such as in a baggie).

*On the back of each piece please add: Project name, wrangler, artist and who it's for.

Signups close 10/27/23

Due date is 11/22/2023, and final date for me to receive by 11/29/2023 or you will go on the hold list for 4 months.

I will mail out week of 12/04/2023.

Remember to send me your addresses AND ask for mine if you do not already have it!!

1. clay
2. Nanners
3. Besame'
4. nycfem
5. Soft Silver
6. GEMME
7. GeorgiaMa'am

"The rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until four months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting four months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2023. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2023. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2023 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/23. I can start participating in new projects on 6/21/23. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/23, able to participate 5/28/23)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/23, able to participate 6/21/23)

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

CURRENT ON HOLD MEMBERS:

CCB...February 17, 2024

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 03:11 PM   #8644
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
Yes! They are mailed out! I can provide tracking numbers for anyone who wants them (easier for me by text). You should all get them on Monday!
Great job everyone! Tommi's is a group participation twichie...I have the full picture to post after everyone gets their package.

Question to pose to all!

I have extra money from the $10 y'all sent me. Would anyone be interested in forwading the extra money to the next wranger that has a heavier or larger package to mail in the future? (ie: Clay's might also use less than the usual $10) I have about $25 left and I don't feel right keeping it! But if we all save extra $$ we could do a larger/heavier project sometime.
I will go with whatever the group decides.

P.S. Clay, best wishes for all going well in the hospital...hope you heal fast and get back home soon.
Honestly, I'm strapped for cash so anything that was left over from the postage and purchase of the envelope to send the projects to me, I'd rather have back. My workload has literally doubled so I don't know how many more projects I'll be able to participate in, anyway.

If we're doing the whole participation thing for Tommi's I have a picture of a baseboard heater above hardwood flooring.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 06:58 PM   #8645
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I received my twinchies!
I love Matilda! However, not to sure about her story??

I got #5. Picture of a ceiling fan. I'll need more clues and directions.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 10:34 PM   #8646
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I received my twinchies! Thank you everybody! I'm so excited, I haven't even looked at them yet, just opened the envelope!

Nanners, I didn't get one from Gemme! Did anybody get two?

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 10:44 PM   #8647
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Everyone in this group is so clever!

For Tommi's, I got piece #3 - there's a picture of a window, and part of a ceiling fan.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 10:50 PM   #8648
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post

Nanners, I didn't get one from Gemme! Did anybody get two?
Sorry, Gemme's were in a plastic baggie with another one. I should have opened them all first! I've got all mine.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 06:35 AM   #8649
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I will post the entire picture of Tommi’s puzzle on our Facebook page. I forgot how to post pictures on here. I’m glad everyone is getting their Twinchies.

Gemme, next project if you want to participate I’ll send $10 of that money leftover to Clay for yours if you want me to.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2023, 06:56 AM   #8650
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Honestly, I'm strapped for cash so anything that was left over from the postage and purchase of the envelope to send the projects to me, I'd rather have back. My workload has literally doubled so I don't know how many more projects I'll be able to participate in, anyway.

If we're doing the whole participation thing for Tommi's I have a picture of a baseboard heater above hardwood flooring.
just send my extra $ back please? Thanks
Old 10-26-2023, 07:02 AM   #8651
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

PARAMETERS:

ANY medium, style, etc......of your choosing....."a potluck of ideas, designs, creativity....just have fun with these!

*Send $7 to wrangler with your project.

*If you choose to use any kind of glitter, it must be contained (such as in a baggie).

*On the back of each piece please add: Project name, wrangler, artist and who it's for.

Signups close 10/27/23

Due date is 11/22/2023, and final date for me to receive by 11/29/2023 or you will go on the hold list for 4 months.

Remember to send me your addresses AND ask for mine if you do not already have it!!

1. clay
2. Nanners
3. Besame'
4. nycfem
5. Soft Silver
6. GEMME
7. GeorgiaMa'am

"The rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until four months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting four months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2023. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2023. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2023 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/23. I can start participating in new projects on 6/21/23. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

NOTE UPDATE SHIPPING COST TO SEND WRANGLER.....is $7 and NOT $10!!
CURRENT ON HOLD MEMBERS:

CCB...February 17, 2024
Old 10-26-2023, 07:08 AM   #8652
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default REFUNDS for Twinchies project

nanners has asked me to update you all

When she mails her Winter ATC's to me, she will send each of you who joined the twinchies project, a $4 refund.

To save on shipping costs, I will use this for each of you for the Winter Themed ATC's shipping cost, which is $7....and you can send the other $3 to me with your projects

Will this work? If you did not participate in my ATC project, let me know, and I will send yours to you, and pay for the stamp out of your refunds.....please? Thank you!
Old 10-27-2023, 01:46 PM   #8653
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

PARAMETERS:

Signups are now closed!!!! 10/27/23

1. clay
2. Nanners
3. Besame'
4. nycfem
5. Soft Silver
6. GEMME
7. GeorgiaMa'am

CURRENT ON HOLD MEMBERS:

CCB...February 17, 2024
NOTICE: SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!

7 participants....MAKE 6 ATC's ( OPTIONAL to make more than one!!!)
Old 10-28-2023, 10:13 PM   #8654
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I received my twinchies!
I love Matilda! However, not to sure about her story??

I got #5. Picture of a ceiling fan. I'll need more clues and directions.
I didn't make copies of the story but I think Matilda is the bat? If my story doesn't make sense, feel free to come up with your own. Matilda won't mind.

The redistribution of postage seems fine, clay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 05:00 PM   #8655
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Posting to move Project Post forward

PARAMETERS:

Signups are closed!!!! 10/27/23

1. clay
2. Nanners
3. Besame'
4. nycfem
5. Soft Silver
6. GEMME
7. GeorgiaMa'am

Those of you whom had signed up for nanners' last project, and have signed up for this one, your refund from nanners will apply to mailing this ATC project back to you, so only send me $4 IF you did both projects!! Otherwise, mail me $7 with your projects! Thanks.

CURRENT ON HOLD MEMBERS:

CCB...February 17, 2024
Old 11-11-2023, 08:01 PM   #8656
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I finally got started on my ATCs! I thought I would never come up with an idea, but one finally came to me. I'm about a third of the way done.

I am also really wishing my craft room was ready now. I am so tired of being crammed onto a corner of the kitchen table, and having to dig through a giant duffel for my supplies. The main obstacle to getting my craft room ready is moving and getting rid of this giant couch that weighs a ton. Me and all of my friends have such bad physical problems - including just plain old-age complaints - that none of us can move it. I think I'm going to have to call one of those "men and a truck" places.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2023, 02:24 PM   #8657
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Great to hear, Georgia Ma'am! I am almost done with mine. I work on them here & there. Having that wound on my arm hindered me somewhat, BUT I kept at it..lol.

First Due Date: 11/22/23 with FINAL due date is 11/29/23.

How are the rest of us doing? I am excited to see what you all made!

ANYONE need my address, send me a PM...but I think all of you have it, correct? Thanks....

Also, when mailing package sure to tell shipper NO SIGNATURE required, please & thank you!
Old 11-12-2023, 06:12 PM   #8658
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I got a big chunk of work done on mine. I can either work good under pressure or I search for more stuff to decorate with when I have time.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2023, 01:21 PM   #8659
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I got a big chunk of work done on mine. I can either work good under pressure or I search for more stuff to decorate with when I have time.
Am excited to see what you came up with!! I am same, I finish, then think, oh, maybe I can do this, too....lol That is the beauty of our minds....
Old 11-13-2023, 05:24 PM   #8660
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have never done this before and I have to, and that I am truly struggling. I have done three different versions, and none of them look right. I keep looking at tutorials, and I am following what they say to do.
I am very frustrated! Some of it is that I don’t have a lot of craft supplies and tools. I got everything that I thought I needed and I have basic things like scissors and glue and spray, etc. No glitter because I know everybody hates glitter. But, it’s still coming out like a third grader has done it.

I’m gonna keep trying…
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types