Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 08-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #121
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-eyed blonde View Post
I'm headed to the Minnesota Garlic Festival tomorrow - how can it not be a great weekend?

Hmmm...on second thought, maybe it's good I'm single. I mean, really...who'd want to ride with me in a car for an hour after I spend the day nomming on garlic?
Love Garlic..those festivals are a great time... Garlic breath no worries
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #122
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default perfect weather....

almost 21 hours of a rainy Sunday need a snuggling partner~ Cyber snuggling for now Here I am
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #123
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
almost 21 hours of a rainy Sunday need a snuggling partner~ Cyber snuggling for now Here I am
Hey Lovey.. ya me too! I actually went with a friend to see the latest Harry Potter movie. I loved the ending....It was a wonderful movie. It would have been nicer if I had a nice butch to hold hands with in the dark... I was particularly hot in those 3D glasses I have to say!

Still single and don't see any change of that status in my future. Pickins are slim here. All the good ones are taken!!

ttyl,
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #124
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hey Lovey.. ya me too! I actually went with a friend tdo see the latest Harry Potter movie. I loved the ending....It was a wonderful movie. It would have been nicer if I had a nice butch to hold hands with in the dark... I was particularly hot in those 3D glasses I have to say!

Still single and don't see any change of that status in my future. Pickins are slim here. All the good ones are taken!!

ttyl,
Ruthie
Hello everyone! I do understand about needing a cuddle buddy. But, Im just weird I guess Im one of those ones who cant just cuddle with anybody. Thats intimate to me. I need someone special for that... Any who....

Lordy Ruthie I thought that was just good for Dallas/Forth Worth! LOL I say that cause I read a poll that recent studies show that DFW is the number one place in America for gay/lesbian couples! LOL Its really slim here the pickings. Well the quality ones at that LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #125
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

sigh...... im lonely today I dont know why.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #126
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening to all the singles!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #127
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
I'll cyber snuggle with you dawg.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #128
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I think alot of us singles are wanting to have that special someone to cuddle with, and especially Myself I've noticed lately more than any other time I've wanted and craved the closeness of someone .......... I bought a big stuffed fluffy puppy dog pillow to fall asleep with at night and while it works sometimes, its not the same!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #129
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I think alot of us singles are wanting to have that special someone to cuddle with, and especially Myself I've noticed lately more than any other time I've wanted and craved the closeness of someone .......... I bought a big stuffed fluffy puppy dog pillow to fall asleep with at night and while it works sometimes, its not the same!

Nope! LOL it will work or awhile. Hell in my experience then I went and bought a dog yea he is cute and all but definitely not what I want. There is just an emptiness that only the right femme can fill! Ive waited over a decade for the right one I guess a little while more wont kill me

Good luck though bro!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #130
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping by here to say hi, I am new to BFP. I am seriously looking forward to coming to the Reunion, as it is a mere 25 miles or so from me!

As for things I miss because I am single (again), I also MISS cuddling. I miss the feel of her skin when we spoon. I miss sharing funny times, silly times. I miss rubbing her feet (altho it would have been nice to occasionally get my feet rubbed too!)

I love flirting, but I also love having a FRIEND to flirt with. Gotta start there!

Anyway, I am happy to have found this little spot of heaven!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #131
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Just stopping by here to say hi, I am new to BFP. I am seriously looking forward to coming to the Reunion, as it is a mere 25 miles or so from me!

As for things I miss because I am single (again), I also MISS cuddling. I miss the feel of her skin when we spoon. I miss sharing funny times, silly times. I miss rubbing her feet (altho it would have been nice to occasionally get my feet rubbed too!)

I love flirting, but I also love having a FRIEND to flirt with. Gotta start there!

Welcome to the Planet and its almost like heaven!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:07 AM   #132
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie
Nope! LOL it will work or awhile. Hell in my experience then I went and bought a dog yea he is cute and all but definitely not what I want. There is just an emptiness that only the right femme can fill! Ive waited over a decade for the right one I guess a little while more wont kill me

Good luck though bro!
LOL Yeah I know it only goes so far and then it just doesn't feel right ~ lets hope that the right one is just around the corner for us :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl

Welcome Arkansas,

Cuddling is a BIG thing that I miss! I'm very touchy-feely; I love holding hands, snuggling, being as close to My partner as I can without being clingy ~ its all about that intimacy and connection

Old 08-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #133
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
LOL Yeah I know it only goes so far and then it just doesn't feel right ~ lets hope that the right one is just around the corner for us :-)

Welcome Arkansas,

Cuddling is a BIG thing that I miss! I'm very touchy-feely; I love holding hands, snuggling, being as close to My partner as I can without being clingy ~ its all about that intimacy and connection
I agree, Matthew, I am the same way. Stupid little things like holding hands while driving in the car with someone. Watching tv, sitting next to each other, with perhaps her head in my lap, running my fingers thru her hair. LOVE the intimacy!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #134
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl
I agree, Matthew, I am the same way. Stupid little things like holding hands while driving in the car with someone. Watching tv, sitting next to each other, with perhaps her head in my lap, running my fingers thru her hair. LOVE the intimacy!

I'm a very affectionate person and would find it very hard to be with someone who wasn't the same. I love being able to hold hands anytime, snuggling and cuddlng, LOTS of hugs (omg I love hugs!), kisses (can never get enough of those); anything that involves being close to someone I care about :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #135
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hey Lovey.. ya me too! I actually went with a friend to see the latest Harry Potter movie. I loved the ending....It was a wonderful movie. It would have been nicer if I had a nice butch to hold hands with in the dark... I was particularly hot in those 3D glasses I have to say!

ttyl,
Ruthie
Ruthie lol! you are hawt even without those funky glasses on slim pickens what!!! not everywhere; you never know ~ did you check around "every" corner?
Glad you like the movie I'll wait til it comes out on cable everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for waiting hmmm. I'm on this thread aren't I
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #136
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I'll cyber snuggle with you dawg.
Thankyou my friend
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #137
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

hello everybody, I am so missing having some one to talk to

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #138
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi to all!

Wanna come to my dog's BD party? He's the one in my avitar photo.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #139
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Today is one of those days that I wish I had someone to snuggle with ~ especially someone who can go with Me to the urgent care walk in clinic tonight so I won't be alone

Old 08-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #140
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Hi to all!

Wanna come to my dog's BD party? He's the one in my avitar photo.
Let's all raise a dog biscuit in his honor, shall we?!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:

Tags
single