Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-26-2018, 04:24 PM   #3781
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I went on a walk for the first time in a while. I'm a little sore but it felt really good.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #3782
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

30 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes walking the stairs this week (my foot has become very sore) hopefully next week will be better

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 04:32 PM   #3783
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exercise

I mowed two acres with a push mower.
That counts right?

It felt good to work hard.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 05:01 PM   #3784
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I finally went for a hike today. Didn't find any Pasque flowers, but took photos of Dutchman's breeches and trout lily. Now, if only I could figure out how to post photos here!
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 07:37 PM   #3785
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I am going to ride my adult size tricycle in our county’s Pride 5K.

I’ll have to turn off at my house to avoid a steep hill, but

I am really psyched about training.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 05:09 AM   #3786
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot to put in Saturday's workout.

Stats: 292 cal, 2.22 mi, 30 min

I followed the elliptical up with some ab work as well. 25 crunches on 2 different levels so 50 total.

Then, stretching.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 05:34 AM   #3787
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm headed to the gym soon so we shall see. Hopefully I'll get time on both elliptical and rowing machine. However, here's the thing. There's this gang of older men who come to the gym, like in their 70s and 80s. Usually I'm like... oh that's awesome. They don't do much there but if that's how they are spending their mornings at this point in life, I applaud them. However, one of them has taken to hanging out on the only rowing machine and just kind of scooting around not actually rowing. I don't have the heart to ask him to share the time but its starting to frustrate me ...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 05:40 AM   #3788
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

If he does that, after a few minutes, maybe ask if you can cut in? Should get the point across, nicely.

Now I'm visualizing a gang of 80 year olds.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:29 AM   #3789
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
If he does that, after a few minutes, maybe ask if you can cut in? Should get the point across, nicely.

Now I'm visualizing a gang of 80 year olds.

Maybe I'll ask how much longer he's going to be on there...

They are a cute gang. One was on the rower when I came in this morning but by the time I got changed and out on the floor he was off and it was all mine. The gang was all lined up on the ellipticals when I left.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 06:56 PM   #3790
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I have a training session tomorrow so no early morning workout.

I can sleep in!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 07:28 PM   #3791
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I walked for an hour and a half. I meant it to be a shorter walk but I got lost. Don't ask.

I also walked on the treadmill at 3 mph for 50 minutes, with a five minute cool down. I flipped channels between a true life murder story on Oxygen and a Catfish episode that I realized I'd already seen way too far into it.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 07:44 PM   #3792
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

This was yesterday, not today. After seven plus weeks of back pain combined with currently untreated psoriatic arthritis (long story) and a wonky right knee from osteo, I walked down my driveway and down the street to the third driveway from mine, turned around and returned home. Sad to say it is an extremely big deal. Today I had appointments and was walked out. But tomorrow, I will try to get to that driveway and back again. I think I'll do that a few times before extending my range. I do not want to go a driveway too far and hurt myself.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #3793
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

There's a sign at one of my gyms. It says something along the lines of 'no matter how slow you go, you are lapping those still on the couch'. Way to go, Martina!

I had a training appointment today and made the mistake...not really a mistake, though, because I did want to work harder today...that I wasn't sore after the last session so we got to it today. We mixed up some of the same exercises with some new ones and I was up for anything so we pushed harder and I'm pretty darn sure that I'll feel it tomorrow. I have another appointment for Thursday. I missed my trainer!

I did 18 minutes on the elliptical to warm up. 135 calories and 1.21 miles, done. After the session, I did another 10 minutes to cool down. 54 calories and .61 miles, done.

This was a great workout today!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 07:05 PM   #3794
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster. My gym has reduced itself to one stairmaster- so annoying! Well, they have two, but the second one has been broken for quite awhile. Of course, right after I'd completely set myself up on a treadmill (and believe me, I move in), a man stepped off the stairmaster so I abandoned everything and went barreling towards it. I'm watching the Rachel Dolezol doc on Netflix. EVERYONE I run into says, "You haven't been here lately, have you?" I guess I don't like it because even though it's not meant that way it's a reminder that I've never been able to be the type that can get my act together enough to go every day. I go every day for awhile and then a month will go by where I don't go. To end on a positive note, I'm so relieved that summer is starting to stick, so there will be a lot of opportunities to frolic outdoors.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 07:14 PM   #3795
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster. My gym has reduced itself to one stairmaster- so annoying! Well, they have two, but the second one has been broken for quite awhile. Of course, right after I'd completely set myself up on a treadmill (and believe me, I move in), a man stepped off the stairmaster so I abandoned everything and went barreling towards it. I'm watching the Rachel Dolezol doc on Netflix. EVERYONE I run into says, "You haven't been here lately, have you?" I guess I don't like it because even though it's not meant that way it's a reminder that I've never been able to be the type that can get my act together enough to go every day. I go every day for awhile and then a month will go by where I don't go. To end on a positive note, I'm so relieved that summer is starting to stick, so there will be a lot of opportunities to frolic outdoors.
Maybe get a set of stretch bands for those days that you don't make it to the gym? If it bothers you, that is. They don't take up much space and aren't expensive and they won't lose air like my balls do, so if you don't use them for a while, they aren't flat. lol

Balls.

*snarf*

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:34 PM   #3796
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4

Back to 4mi walking today...chilly morning
but was looking forward to a thunderstorm
never happened but the clouds were a tease.

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 07:45 PM   #3797
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

30 min stairmaster today. It really boosted my mood.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 08:41 PM   #3798
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

tlc for the foot and i was back on the treadmill for 1 hour tues and 1 hour tonite

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #3799
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My sister and I finished a huge enclosure made of chain link fence panels for short lil Taffy Tot the goat.

That was a lot of lifting, bending, using my arms and cussing. But Taffy Tot loves it.

Then we loaded a bunch of pre cut wood (to make bee hives) in the wagon then unloaded it into the rear hatch of her big rig camper.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 05:41 AM   #3800
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Yesterday was an awesome experience at the gym! I went to my training gym and warmed up on the elliptical for 18 minutes.

Stats: 135 cal, 1.22 miles.

Then I had a strength training session for about 30 minutes or so. My trainer is the best. I told him what worked for me last time and what didn't and he amped my workout and I feel it more this morning but it's not debilitating, which is what I ask of him. That way, I can still perform at work at 100%.

lol

I was doing the leg presses and said that it must be the heat or something but it was harder than the other day and he grins his crooked grin and says that it's because he put more weight on it. He's such a sneak!

After that, I cooled down on the treadmill. 35 calories, .36 miles for about 10 minutes.

Then, as I was headed out, I ran into one of the owners of the franchise--a married couple owns it--and she and I stood there and talked for about 30-40 minutes. It put me behind for the day and I had to scrap movie plans that would have been super tight to make anyway BUT I felt really good and HEARD. I felt that we connected as women, as women over 40 and as women who have suffered some of the same illnesses/physical debilitations. I also secretly envied her eyebrows. OMG, they were so on fleek.

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
exercise, weights