Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 06:01 AM   #11821
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The cutest greeting on my page this morning!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 06:20 AM   #11822
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

my pup cuddled next to me .. I reach down to rub his ears and softly say "you're my little sweet heart "...he jumped up and tilted his head like I'd said "treat"...every time I repeated "sweet heart" he'd tilt to the right, almost falling over onto my lap. my luv bug smooch pooch.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 06:59 AM   #11823
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

waking with my love knowing this is our 1st thanksgiving and Im so thankful I get to spend it with her

i love you cinn
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 09:38 AM   #11824
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

About a year ago, one of my sweetest patients passed away. He had spent most of his little life in the PICU, I grew to love him and his eclectic, wonderful parents. It was so difficult when they had to choose to let him transition rather than continue suffering.

Today I am smiling because he got a healthy, beautiful, baby sister. I know he will watch over her from above like a good big brother. I am smiling because this couple persevered and worked it out and stayed together.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #11825
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

An early morning manicure and I didn't mess it up! Love my new red polish called "Passion"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #11826
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,594 Times in 10,227 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

yummmm, pumpkin spice coffee not the syrupy creamer. Makes this morning all cozy.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #11827
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a note from Syr today, reminding me that i am her property, her *piece of meat*

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #11828
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,028 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

i made two homemade sweet potato pies last night for the first time. Even used real sweet potatoes not in a can.
I smiled when people took their first bite of the pies and held it in their mouths for a second and smiled . Yes! I nailed it! Ethan said that it took him back to his childhood.
I love to cook and bake, and, it does my heart so good when people are pleased.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 11:46 PM   #11829
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smiles

I have so many reasons to be smiling today. Family, food, memories... and another evening playing a game of words after almost an hour on the phone. I'm a happy guy

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #11830
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Every single moment, with Gaige and her beautiful family. My face hurts from smiling so much today.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 06:44 AM   #11831
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

finding a text I missed last night because I fell asleep before they sent it.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #11832
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Memories of a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.

A beautiful drive yesterday afternoon.

Waking up to a spectacular view of the Great Smoky Mountains outside my window...mountain tops so close it's as though I can reach out and touch them.

Planning today's adventure over breakfast...

OMG waking up to the smell of coffee and breakfast cooking...I think this must be heaven!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #11833
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #11834
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

waking up with out a hangover...
heh
Old 11-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #11835
Daktari

Talking

The old dude who helped me with my basket in the supermarket. He was very sweet. Bloody bad neck/shoulders and lung disease means that old folks offer help!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #11836
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter is laying in bed with me reading right now. That is making me smile, big time.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #11837
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

The posts here in this thread!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 05:19 PM   #11838
BigDaddyRhon

How Do You Identify?:
Trans-masculine Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
single

BigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST ReputationBigDaddyRhon Has the BEST Reputation

calling a special little girl today and hearing her get excited and giggle because it was Me on the phone
Old 11-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #11839
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

She cut her hair today, and she looks so frigging handsome, that all I could do was keep grinning like an idiot, and I'm still doing it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #11840
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Two wonderfully amazing people, girl dee and Syr. Thank you both so very much for your friendship and your incredible kindness!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile