Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Oops of the Day...

I have at least one "oops" moment every day (sometimes 5 or 6). Or as I like to call them, "learned that lesson the hard way".

Just had one of those.

Carelessly opened an old bottle of champagne (to pour down the sick and recycle the bottle) and when the cork popped, it scared me, I dropped the bottle and learned that champagne bottles will win over a stack of ceramic bowls in a fist fight.

Now I have one intact champagne bottle and 3 exploded dishes.

Oops.
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
LovinNature

How Do You Identify?:
Uniquely butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, She, Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
Single

LovinNature is on a distinguished road

I like your sense of humor, Laerkin, very cute. Too bad about the bowls, though.

My "lesson" yesterday is when the gas light comes on, you don't really have 20 miles...more like 15 and a walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laerkin View Post
I have at least one "oops" moment every day (sometimes 5 or 6). Or as I like to call them, "learned that lesson the hard way".

Just had one of those.

Carelessly opened an old bottle of champagne (to pour down the sick and recycle the bottle) and when the cork popped, it scared me, I dropped the bottle and learned that champagne bottles will win over a stack of ceramic bowls in a fist fight.

Now I have one intact champagne bottle and 3 exploded dishes.

Oops.
LovinNature is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LovinNature For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pretty sure Oooopsie is my middle name.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

HAHA! We must be related then...mine is too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I ran out of gasoline in my car yesterday!!! How funny! And no cell phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinNature View Post
I like your sense of humor, Laerkin, very cute. Too bad about the bowls, though.

My "lesson" yesterday is when the gas light comes on, you don't really have 20 miles...more like 15 and a walk.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ARGH... I'm starting to have age-related OOOPPPPsss...

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My ooops moment was forgeting to put coffee in the coffee pot..all i got wa s hot water..yuck
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

GEEZZZZZ.. Gemme! So silly you are!!!

Hummm, thinking my oops moments could be called, Oh, Shit moments, too! Must be my middle name! Mamma Mia!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

One must remember to put the garage door UP before backing out of the damn garage. OOPS.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #10
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

3 Highscores

Totally sounds like something I would do. I hope your garage door and car survived with minor damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
One must remember to put the garage door UP before backing out of the damn garage. OOPS.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

one of my really OOOOPS moments was a real doozy,I got in my truck ina hurry to go~~~~ then backed into my uncles van dead center,he was parked cross ways of the drive...big trouble.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #12
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

My oops of the day...

I paid for something I "need" for the Reunion thru Paypal, everything is complete, go look at details and it states it's being shipped to my EX girlfriends house. An ex that would not ever let me know it came and definitely would not give it to me. So, frantic email to seller to let them know, NO, that is not the right address and gave correct one. *deep breath* I'm so glad I checked into the details. LOL

Okay ... That's all. Ooops!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Working at My parents flower shop today, My mom wanted Me to get a bucket of flowers for a wedding she was working on. I go into the cooler, grab a bucket and take it to her ............. well, not only was it the wrong bucket but because all buckets were tagged with names (for the four wedding being done for this week) it wasn't even the right name

Ooooops, sorry ma!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:40 AM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Vintage Ooops: a sleepy femme needs to take the Frontier for an errand, which was parked at a horrible angle very close to the weight-supporting beams of the carport, so she wiggles into the truck and makes her plan of attack.

Well.....when making plans of attack early in the morning and on little sleep, one should consider that one's plans might be made backwards if looking in the rearview mirror while making them.

*crunch*

*screech of metal on metal*

Um, yeah.

The girlfriend at the time was PISSED that I hurt her baby, which is really funny because I'm the one that bought the truck.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2010, 04:06 AM   #15
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ungodly hours are not for everyone

I thought I was putting the half and half back in the fridge when I realized I placed my coffee cup in there instead.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2010, 10:25 AM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Note: I've been up for almost 2 hours and no ooops yet.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #17
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I thought I was putting the half and half back in the fridge when I realized I placed my coffee cup in there instead.

Not to worry...I found the dishwashing brush on the shelf in the frig. this morning as I was looking for the OJ. Never found the OJ either. It is probably in the medicine cabinet or the car glove box. WARNING: Do not attempt to make a move (even across the city) when you are running on no sleep accompanied by a huge dose of irritability. I am becoming Lethal Weapon VII.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #18
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Once upon a time, not so long ago old Unca Skeet got brave and answered a personal ad. The person who wrote this ad sounded purrrrrrrrfect for old Unca Skeet even though there was quite a big age difference, a perfect little femme flower!

Well, old Unca Skeet got a reply and hyz heart began to go pitter pat. When Unca Skeet opened it, imagine hyz surprise when this delicate little flower of a femme turned out to be a biggo butch like Unca Skeet! OOOOOPS!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 11:17 PM   #19
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
My ooops moment was forgeting to put coffee in the coffee pot..all i got wa s hot water..yuck

LMBO! I have soooo done this 5am for me is just not a good time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post

Oh ouch I hope there wasn't too much damage!

We had recently had to have the engine replaced in our truck. Within a couple days of getting the truck back the battery died. Daddy however had to leave for a meeting early in the morning and had left me note to let me know. I went out to the truck to see if I could figure out what was wrong ..........

I tried in vain to get the hood to open but it seemed that the latch pull had been broken and called the mechanic to complain of this. They agreed to tow the truck in and fix the problems. Later that afternoon as Daddy and I are picking up the truck the mechanic states that there was nothing wrong with the hood pull and proceeds to pop the hood.

I of course am adamant that it did not work when I tried it that morning.......soooooo he and Daddy ask me to show them what I was doing. I go around and proceed to pull the latch to pop the hood, it doesn't pop. I stand there all triumphant and say "see it isn't working!"

They both begin laughing and proceed to show me that I was pulling the e-brake release not the hood release! Needless to say I was a little embarrassed.

Old 08-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #20
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Just an FYI, it's always best to make sure the phone is really off before commenting on the person who had been on the other end. Oops.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: