Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sex drive issues

Helloooo all...
I know this is going to sound a bit ridiculous, and rather embarrassing and I don't mind teasing so don't worry, but I so hope I get a few serious answers as well.

My sex drive has gone a bit bonkers. well. A lot bonkers.

I don't mean "ooo'er, lookit me, I'm up for it" I actually mean it's becoming very problematic and actually physically painful and very frustrating.
I do "self relive" but about an hour later it's like I may have well not bothered. And it doesn't take much at all to tip me off into having a strong physical response.

I do have a high sex drive, and I have had periods where it's higher than normal but this is actually starting to concern me because it's getting disruptive of functioning. As in, it's physically uncomfortable and distracting. I have finals (seven of them!) coming up in a few days and I really need to focus.

I've looked on the net for information and I thought that perhaps perimenopause (?) might be it, but I have a hormone implant that I've had for 7 years now (it's replaced every 5 years), a coil in the uterus, so I'm not sure I can actually have perimenopause as it's a treatment for it.

This has been going on for a few weeks now. even when I do manage to have a (rare) friend come over for some fun, the next day... may as well have just played golf, cause I'm right back to where I was.

Has anyone had this before? Was there any hormone imbalance that happened (that some how over rode any minipill or etc you might have been taking) or was it some bizarre reaction to stress or?? I did have a concussion two months ago but that can't be it, can it?

normally I'm pretty good at talking to doctors about stuff but I go to a walk in clinic for now until I find a good doctor I don't think I want to really go in and say "oh hai, I'm horny and it's a problem." *eyeball roll*

If you don't want to talk about it up here, can you send me an IM?

Many thanks. And yeah I know this is a little strange!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe it's...

Persistent genital arousal disorder is a condition in which a woman suffers persistent, and usually unwanted, sexual arousal. Women with this disorder typically become aroused without any provocation or physical touch. Interestingly, sex and orgasms don’t seem to relieve the arousal, and some women with the condition say it only makes matters worse. Many of these women report that the near-constant sexual arousal is distracting and interferes with their daily routines. Others report that they have spontaneous orgasms that prove embarrassing or disturbing.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

oh.

Hum. thanks for that. I'll go do some research on it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 10:40 PM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I know it can be kinda weired to talk to a walkin clinic doctor about such things,just remember they also are doctors with a clinic or work in hospitials that volunter time to work in the clinic.Or it could be a mediical reason that started this,seriously you really sould see someone about this,try to see a woman doctor if it makes it easyer to do.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I had a friend many years ago that would orgasm just going over a speed bump...she had some surgery or another. It's been a while and we lost contact so I can't ask...but it's not unheard of, and hollylane is probably spot on.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Well been reading up on it and it sounds similar, not quite exact. There are a few things there I've always had and frankly just never thought much of, just kinda thought I was a bit strange and lucky/blessed/easy to over stimulate, occasionally highly frustrating... But the past six weeks have been peaks and troughs of "this is fucking nuts, kind of painful, and frankly making me think about making poor choices."
I really, really don't want to talk to the clinic doctors. No females and the docs are nice but so insanely rushed I just don't feel comfortable. I really don't want to talk to a bloke about this. Probably as much as a bloke would not want to talk to a female doctor about a constant hard on. That's just a full stop not going to happen.
I'll bring it to my new doc when I get her in a month or so.
Thanks for that Holly as although its not an exact fit, it does give me some language to use in describing it.
Help appreciated!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #7
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

you could also be producing more than usual hormones thus a higher libido, I would your hormone levels check as well with you new doctor.

Good luck with the new doctor and I hope he/she knows what to telll you that will help you.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #8
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Hi I just PM'd you and then I googled 'kundalini awakening and horny' and found a blog about twin flame energy and kundalini awakening. It mentions horniness and this overdrive feeling so I thought it was worth sharing. I also seem to remember a post you wrote about a dream lover and I remember it stuck in my mind because it seemed to me like a soulmate / twin flame dream.

http://twinflames2013.blogspot.co.uk...awakening.html

So if you get the all clear on the medical front...maybe this is the kind of thing that's happening to you??

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #9
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I'd like to thank the few people who have IM'd me. thank you so so much. It is actually making me feel a bit less like a freak to know it's not entirely uncommon.

I wrote you back Peachy... thank you for that