Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #41
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

um ok we listing scares?
right toe from kicking a broken bottle bare foot playing army
buch oh lil hair line scare on the bottoms of my feel fromm stepping both feet in the shirt box that had xmss bulbs in it.
both shins have various scares from my horse day (barrel racing)
right knee from sliding into second.. tore open and we were winning so i didnt go get fixed.
inner thigh up high by my stuff from being jumped with a knife in an ally outside of geary ind.
apendix scare
hole scares from where my nips used to be pierced
right shoulder from rotator cuff surg.
inner elbow right arm some kind if sist removal surg
left eye brow where some low life hit me with a piece of pipe while repoing a car
left cheek and lower left eye from hitting a guard raid at 65 on my motorcycle.. lot more little scares from that.
and on big scare on my heart from being broke so many times.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #42
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm thinking this can now go on this thread, It will match the scar I have on my right ear from a dog that didn't like me throwing his tennis ball. Now I have a semi matching ~at the moment cut~ to be a scar on my left ear.
Copy posting from the what made you thread.
I went to the barber shop. Sporting my Lizard skin cowboy boots, the lady started cutting and was doing pretty good, then she got to the left of my head and started to say that I have beautiful boots. All of a sudden, I felt a yank and warm fluid dripping down my ear. Yup, she buzzed my ear lobe. I guess I have to add that to my Scar thread!
First thing that came out of her mouth was Oh no, are you gonna sue me??? I said, well actually no, but if my ear was lying on the floor then perhaps we would have talked about it. She was nevous the rest of the hair cut, lol. She said, it don't hurt?? I said nahh, I really didn't feel it, she said you one strong man! I said yeah, until I come in with a full head cast tomorrow... Maybe next time I will try Petsmart
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #43
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

I guess my most interesting story scars are on my face. One runs across the both temples, both eyelids, bridge of my nose and into my hairline on one side, one under my nose and up one side, three on my forehead... the ones on my cheeks have faded to a point where only I can trace the lines barely from memory.

I had two surgeries at Mayo to smooth and lessen them, straighten my nose and remove glass that remained after the initial cleaning and stitching. I received them in a bar on a winter night about 17 years ago when some guys realized I wasn't male but a female and it pissed them off so they decided to give me a try.

But on the bright side they walked off in at least as bad a shape as I did.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #44
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

i have too many scars to list...all work related. however, i do have an interesting middle finger on my right hand. i put my hand in a blender when i was 9 years old.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:29 PM   #45
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
i have too many scars to list...all work related. however, i do have an interesting middle finger on my right hand. i put my hand in a blender when i was 9 years old.
holy baba ganoush !
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #46
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I'm thinking this can now go on this thread, It will match the scar I have on my right ear from a dog that didn't like me throwing his tennis ball. Now I have a semi matching ~at the moment cut~ to be a scar on my left ear.
Copy posting from the what made you thread.
I went to the barber shop. Sporting my Lizard skin cowboy boots, the lady started cutting and was doing pretty good, then she got to the left of my head and started to say that I have beautiful boots. All of a sudden, I felt a yank and warm fluid dripping down my ear. Yup, she buzzed my ear lobe. I guess I have to add that to my Scar thread!
First thing that came out of her mouth was Oh no, are you gonna sue me??? I said, well actually no, but if my ear was lying on the floor then perhaps we would have talked about it. She was nevous the rest of the hair cut, lol. She said, it don't hurt?? I said nahh, I really didn't feel it, she said you one strong man! I said yeah, until I come in with a full head cast tomorrow... Maybe next time I will try Petsmart
Atleast she recognized the fact and apologized ... i have one person where I go that I won't let him touch me. Always has been pretty rude to me and has nicked me twice ... i thought he got me the last time he did my hair and but didn't see the blood til I go home. Luckily the last few times I've gone he hasn't been there. If he's my only option when i go sometime I'll wait or leave!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #47
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Haven't visited this thread in a while...
~chuckles~ I have a few more Character to add.
Cat bite on the left arm, bad kitty!
Box cutter between my thumb and pointer, I looked up to see who was talking to me while opened a box I was receiving as well as my hand.
And some knicks I keep getting, I still don't know where the heck I am getting them from, but they say "Surprise"

Ohhh well, I am like an old truck with character. I guess.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #48
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow A few scars

Three scars on my head-- one that won't grow hair from when our german shepherd suddenly attacked me and bit my head. If my dad hadn't been home to kick him off, I may not be here right now.Took stitches.

Left palm-- I sliced open the palm of my left hand with a fillet knife while showing my little brother the knew knife. It was so sharp I didn't even feel it, the blood just began to run. Took stitches.

Left and right wrists-- I have a history of cutting myself. I still think about it but the urges aren't as strong. But I do have some nasty looking scars on both sides. These are actually due to mental scars. Took stitches 6 or 7 times.

The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 01:10 AM   #49
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Dude.

My thoughts ExACtAlly.

I have my scars. I like the term "Badge of Honor" attached to some scars. They show your metal and what your made of. A survivor's badge.

I have a series of scars from fights growing up. Both in and out of the ring.
One over my eyebrow, growing faint now, from a skateboard to the face.

If you know where to look there are several others from cigarette burns. The largest being just below the small of my back.

The most noticeable ones I have are my fingers. They were broke at a very young age, and, after being left untreated are a bit twisted and crooked.

I look at each old injury as a badge. I survived. I earned the right to brag on them if I so chose.

Good thread, thanks.
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #50
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afixer View Post
the one I picked up at 13 riding dirt bikes with the boys.
I attempted a jump over a fallen tree and it resulted in me landing on the gas tank with half of my labia minora.
I limped home with blood pouring from my crotch and my mother took one look at me and started her you're a woman now period spill.
I was given a pad and a speech and she never even looked at it. :sighs:

Ok..I have a mental scar that fits this bill. Where as I didn't draw blood, thank Moses, I will definitely NEVER forget it. I cringe any time I see anyone get racked.

I was about 10 or 11 and was riding a mountain bike way too big for me at full speed around a blind corner. I ran into a parked car so hard I went up on the trunk and the back of the bike tried to pin me there. Now ya'll may remember how the mountain bike handle bars were. They came up from the frame and then forward into a T shape. I wrapped around it.
How I ever walked my bike home that day I just don't know. I was told to "walk it off".
Smeh..I walked straight to an ice pack!!
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:36 PM   #51
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

My scars are all surgery related. Some little and almost invisible and some really big scary looking ones. I sort of wish I had some character building scars with stories behind them, but sadly no.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #52
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I only have one significant scar that I got this summer due to sugery on my abdomen. It really doesn't bother me. I don't know if that is weird, or not.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #53
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I have a scar on my right knee from total knee replacement surgery that's it I think..
Old 12-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #54
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

My biggest scar is across my stomach diagonal where my gallbladder was removed many years ago
I had 24 stitches in my forehead when I was 4 or 5 that were replaced by scars that grew into my hair and hairline as I grew
I have an entrance and exit wound scars from being shot in the leg at 16
A thin line of a scar on my arm from where one of my brothers bit me when we were fighting as little kids
Another scar from a hot pebble that my oldest brother picked out of tar and threw at me as a kid ... and it stuck in my forearm
Cutting up a chicken for my mom at 14 I cut through a finger on my left hand, left me with a scar a numbness
I have various scars from playing sports but none that really matter enough to mention

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 11:10 PM   #55
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i do have some scars, i have one just under my nose, its a faint gray in color, most don't notice it unless i point it out.. although some have mentioned that i had a faint pencil mark under my nose *laughs* but, now i cover it, so its not seen...
i also have what looks like a bite mark, from my two front teeth on my tongue..

both were caused by an accident i had when i was 11 yrs old, during the summer, i was driving my bike up a hill and normally would drive back down the other side, but the city decided to remove said hill, and add a guardrail.. the tire hit the top of the guardrail and sent me flying over my handlebars, landing on my face on the pavement of the highway.. i slid quite a distance on my face, knocked me unconscious and left me in a mess..

i had no skin on 3/4 of my face, and bit my tongue almost off.. the gray beneath my nose is gravel they missed when removing gravel from my face at the hospital..

odd part of this story is... while i was out of it, i remember laying there, and a gentleman hitchiking coming to my side, while my best friend biked home for my mother and stepfather to come help me.. i remember this gentleman speaking with me, keeping me calm & telling me i would be alright.. i also remember my mother & stepfather putting me in the car to meet the ambulance halfway (as we lived 45 mins out of town) and this gentleman waving me off..

i've been told i was not awake when they arrived, that i woke during the drive (yet i dont remember the actual drive cept that we were on a backroad but they say we took the highway lol), there was no gentleman and yet i still remember him to this day.. i do know that his words were such a help to me in staying calm and patiently waiting..

anyway, those are my scars.. also a scar on my tummy, from my c-sections!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 06:22 AM   #56
MadiT

How Do You Identify?:
panpoly femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

MadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
My scars are all surgery related. Some little and almost invisible and some really big scary looking ones. I sort of wish I had some character building scars with stories behind them, but sadly no.

Melissa
I think scars from surgery are certainly character building!!!
I had my first ever surgery 2 months ago.

I had to have my left ovary removed, so I have two small scars on my lower abdomen.
Those scars actually mean a lot to me. I feel very proud of myself at how brave i was through the pre/during/post surgery.

Then there is my scar from where I used to have my eyebrow piercing.
That brings back good memories of younger days.

And then that weird innoculation/s scar on my arm that some others of you seem to have too.
MadiT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MadiT For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #57
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure I'd call them character building. Some of them are quite literally battle scars, while others are just representative of painful memories.

Remaining scars:

My left shoulder has some scarring that I received some years back. I'd rather not get into detail about how I got them, as it represents a particularly painful time during my life.

I have a scar that looks more like a dimple on my right cheekbone as a result of the last fistfight (hopefully the last one ever since I want that chapter of my life to remain closed) I was in approximately 3 years ago.

I have another scar on my right bicep from being dragged up a flight of stairs by my father as a kid. Was cut by a wooden corner of sorts at the top of the stairs.

I recall having more scars before, but I must heal well or something cause they aren't where I remember them being anymore lol
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #58
Brewcityboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans/queer/lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, she, whatever. Who cares? Just don't be mean.
Relationship Status:
Bitten by the love bug. :)

Brewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST Reputation

I've got quite a few scars.
One is on my left knee where a white fluffy kitten named snowball thought it would be cute to use my knee as a scratching post with one of her claws.

Another big one was from when i was almost 15. I went to cross the street and some old lady going 45mph in a 25mph zone hit me. I flew a good 5 feet into the air and the sidewalk decided that it was going to take a nice chunk out of my arm.

I used to work in a sub shop and i managed to somehow miss this massive glove that i was wearing to take out the bread from the oven. That wasn't a pleasant one.

If you look really closely at my body you'll see the scars from when i used to cut. Scissors were my weapon of choice because the pain was just as good but didnt require too much medical attention. I still think about it as well, but i dont miss those days. If i want the high i used to get i just spend alot of money on a new tattoo.

I'm the reason why they put CAUTION: SHARP BLADE on things like saran wrap and aluminum foil.
I always put cling wrap on my new tats while im sleeping so it stays moist and the scabs dont fall off. I was getting ready for bed and was about to cover the one on the back of my head. I pulled off a chunk of cling wrap and my knuckle got caught in the blade. Its on my right middle finger starting at the base of the knuckle going past it. I was far too stubborn to go to the hospital (which i really regret now) and put it in a splint for 2 weeks. After i thought it was healed, i managed to split it open at work in front of a very cute lesbian couple and my boss. (She still makes fun of me for it). So i put it in a splint again for 2 weeks. Now its been nearly 3 months. I still dont have full movement in it, it still hurts very badly everytime i touch it, and my finger has this large mass of scar tissue on it. My mom, and people in the health and medical field are convinced i may of cut a nerve or two and possibly my tendon.

What did i learn? Its very possible to do what you thought was only a myth. I used to think you'd have to be pretty stupid to cut yourself on something like that, until i did it.

I think that with scars, you cant put them in either category. You have to go through some pain to get them, which would be considered a battle scar. On the other hand, each scar tells a story and in someway you had to grow as a result of it.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #59
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

My collection of scars is getting to be hard to keep up with! I have:

A scar under my chin from a failed attempt at shaving with my Dad's razor when I was about 3
A scar on my R elbow from breaking it in a parking lot horseplaying incident at a bar when I was in my early 20s
A scar on my R wrist from a failed attempt at controlling a pissed off cat when I was a vet tech
A scar on my L hand from a failed attempt at wrestling a metal bed frame into submission during one of our moves
A huge scar on my R knee from surgery
A scar on my abdomen from a radical hysto
Scars across my chest from top surgery
A scar from a big chunk of my R index finger that was sewn back on after a failed attempt at cutting a sandwich with a really sharp knife
A cool new Z shaped scar on the back of my R foot/heel from surgery this past Oct
And will have a matching one on the L foot/heel come Fall

I love all my scars (especially my trans scars) and see them as a roadmap to where I am now, and where I am is AMAZING!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #60
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

I think scars are amazing and I have earned every single one of mine.
Most of mine are work related, but I love my job.

Right eyebrow ( my eye was busted open by a huge mountain of a man on dope, that also had mental issues and was convinced that rather than carry him off to jail that I was an alien wanting to use his brain for experiments)

Right shoulder ( stabbed by the mother of a 19year old boy that didnt think her son should pay for his actions)

Left hip and thigh ( gun shots from the night my twin sister was shot and died)

Left knee ( motorcycle wreck kickstand popped out as we tumbled down and went through my leg)

just under right breast ( shot at close range with a .22 )

my latest....left arm the stitches are still so we will see how pretty it turns out lol
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post: