Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #21
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Nice thread, Belle.

I am registered as an organ donor (actually, I'm a whole-body donor for any purpose). I've also been a monthly platelet donor for close to 20 years. I have AB+ blood so my type stocks life flights and nicu's; the American Red Cross keeps in close personal touch. Seriously. If you're proud of being an organ donor but it seems like an awful long time to wait, get into blood donation. You don't have to do apheresis, whole blood is quick and there has to be more time between donations.

Well, kiss a nurse!
tapu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #22
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I am, but I won't put it on my DL. My wife knows and so do my folks.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #23
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Yes, it's on my license, and in my will papers. My executor knows where they are. Use what they can, the rest I'm thinking can get donated to the Body Farm in Princessbelle's back yard .

BTW, this is also a plug for drawing up a will. You do NOT want to pass on intestate.
My body farm? Now the secret is out!!!! Hahhahhaha.

Actually, do you know that book? When i took my training for OB at the University of Tennessee, that is where they made us low life undergraduates park: right by the body farm. Oh my on those hot Aug afternoons the smell of decaying bodies sifting through the magnolia blossoms was just ....lovely.

Yes Tapu!!! We can donate body pieces/parts while still alive. We all bleed and we all have at least once in our life where we, or someone we know, needs plasma!!! Good point!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #24
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Many years ago some friends and I got to see Sekou Sundiata at the Painted Bride in the gayborhood in Philly, he preforming Blessing the Boats, I have no words for how great it was!

blessing the boats is a powerful solo performance that relates Sekou Sundiata's experience with the life-threatening illness of kidney failure and recovery through organ transplant. Diagnosed with kidney disease in 1995, Sekou lived a story familiar to thousands of people and their families. On the national list for a kidney transplant, he received dialysis for a year and half until, in January 1999, he received a kidney donated by his manager and close friend. After nearly a year in and out of the hospital, the transplant finally stabilized in December 1999.

Told with honesty and humor, blessing the boats blends the forms of theatrical monologue, literary reading, stand-up comedy, spoken word performance and griot storytelling. A mix of sound, lighting and video underscores this evocative and unsentimental look into a time of profound change when Sundiata was "an exile from the self I had come to know" and the resulting state of unexpected, precious grace.

With Sekou Sundiata's poetic voice, which is, in turn, heartfelt, funny, poignant, reflective and irreverent, blessing the boats uses the power of language to encourage and facilitate discussions and thought about health, history, mortality, friendship and love. As a stirring work of theater, blessing the boats has the potential to deeply affect not only people like Sekou, who have faced or are facing a life and death issue each day, but all of us.

blessing the boats was directed by Rhodessa Jones, and the artistic team included Roberta Uno (dramaturg), Bill Toles (sound design), Michael Mazzola (lighting design) and Sage Marie Carter (projections design).

From 2003-2007, Sekou performed blessing the boats in more than thirty cities across the United States, at university-based theaters, art centers, community centers and health care organizations. Responding to the performance, Catherine Paykin, Transplant Programs Director at the National Kidney Foundation, said: "I was awestruck. This is a fascinating glimpse into the life of a talented actor, poet and musician who happens to be kidney patient. It is a 'must-see' for all who work helping kidney patients and transplant recipients." Sekou Sundiata is committed to using this show to raise public awareness about kidney disease and treatment as well as organ donation and transplantation. In addition to the stage performances, presenters are asked to arrange public symposia and other community activities to expand upon the discourse. MAPP also facilitates partnerships between presenters and organ procurement organizations, transplant centers, and other medical organizations such as the National Kidney Foundation, Minority Organ Tissue Transplant Education Program (MOTTEP), and Coalition on Donation to increase audience attendance and funding possibilities.

blessing the boats was a production of Dance & Be Still Arts and MultiArts Projects & Productions (MAPP) and was commissioned by Miami Dade Community College in partnership with the Flynn Center for the Arts and the National Performance Network Creation Fund; the University Musical Society, Ann Arbor, MI; Duke University Institute of the Arts, Durham, NC; and Aaron Davis Hall in partnership with New Heritage Theater Group, New York City. The development of blessing the boats was made possible, in part, by New Works for a New WORLD play development laboratory at New WORLD Theater, University of Massachusetts at Amherst. blessing the boats was also made possible by a grant from The Greenwald Foundation.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #25
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

ayup, I am a donor. My sister knows of what I wish for. We usually talk about this at least once a year to make sure nothin has changed

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #26
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I am a donor.
As a nurse, all I can say is please, please, PLEASE put your wishes into writing!! I have seen, too many times, family members override the wishes of patients who could not make the decisions for themselves at the moment. If you don't want life support, make SURE you specify that you do NOT want a feeding tube!! I don't know the laws in all the states, however, I do know that in NJ a feeding tube is not considered a "heroic measure" (as in, I do not wish any heroic measures be undertaken to sustain my life). Family members, though well-meaning I am sure, can make the wrong decisions based on emotion or grief...so please, make sure you are specific in your wishes and that they are written and legally documented! Also, if you have a partner that you want making medical decisions for you...make sure you have that legally documented as well!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi

Last edited by always2late; 10-08-2012 at 08:07 PM.
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #27
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, registered organ donor....although what they can use may be limited by my diabetes as well.

When my mother died in April, she had decided to make a whole body donation to research on Crohn's disease and the colon cancer that resulted (and which ultimately killed her). I thought that was that.

However, Belle is right. Only hours after the call from the hospital telling me she had died, I got a call from the Organ & Tissue Bank asking for a donation of her eyes. We had never talked about that, and I had a moment of total blankness before I decided to say yes, of course.

It's a good thing to talk about, document, and spread the information around. The person who gets that phone call may not be the one you expect to.

For me, donate whatever is usable. Cremate the rest. NO burial....and no funeral. I love roses, and roses love ashes. Act accordingly.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #28
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
ayup, I am a donor. My sister knows of what I wish for. We usually talk about this at least once a year to make sure nothin has changed
I just read Just_jo's post, and for me. I also said, no burial, no funeral. take what money there is and have the whole family go on a trip. I want ppl to be laughin when they think of me. Remember the good times. Remember my smiles, not the tears.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #29
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Default yes I am

I wish many of my passed on people had talked about it.
I think it would have given my mother great peace to know
that her body was used to study cancer , Or to think
of her eyes being out there seeing for someone.
She survived breast cancer twice but brain cancer was too fn much
She had just buried her mom months earlier from alzheimer's.
Both could have been talked into it , with a bit more time.
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #30
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks EVERYONE that have posted!!!! This is wonderful and i'm glad we are talking about this!!!

I looked for a heartfelt poem out there about organ donation and i can't find a good one. But, real life experiences in this, such as JustJo's and Dude's, speak louder than poetry.

In a progressive terminal illness, paperwork and legal documentation will let everyone know your wishes. BUT, sometimes and especially if it is an accident, NONE of that will matter. What is most important is VERBAL.

Note: WE are talking about organ donation. Not end of life/pull the plug/living will wishes. We can talk about those of course, but they are very different regarding how the real life decisions are made.

What will matter is a split second decision that falls upon whoever the Organ Donor people will CALL immediately following death. The person they call, who is established as next of kin, will be given to them by the RN or Doc that notifies them. Who is the next of kin? Whoever they find and can contact. In Tennessee it goes in this order...spouse/child over the age of 18/mother and father/siblings. So EVERYONE has to be told your wishes.

Two very different situations here. One the documentation matters, one it really doesn't. So, to cover all of our bases:

Document and even MORE importantly spred the word, it's the only way to truly get your wishes carried out.
Maya Angelou
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #31
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

To Remember Me
Robert Noel Test (1926-1994)

The day will come when my body will lie upon a white sheet neatly tucked under four corners of a mattress located in a hospital; busily occupied with the living and the dying. At a certain moment a doctor will determine that my brain has ceased to function and that, for all intents and purposes, my life has stopped.

When that happens, do not attempt to instill artificial life into my body by the use of a machine. And don't call this my deathbed. Let it be called the bed of life, and let my body be taken from it to help others lead fuller lives.

Give my sight to the man who has never seen a sunrise, a baby's face or love in the eyes of a woman.

Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused nothing but endless days of pain.

Give my blood to the teenager who was pulled from the wreckage of his car, so that he might live to see his grandchildren play.

Give my kidneys to the one who depends on a machine to exist from week to week.

Take my bones, every muscle, every fiber and nerve in my body and find a way to make a crippled child walk.

Explore every corner of my brain.

Take my cells, if necessary, and let them grow so that, someday a speechless boy will shout at the crack of a bat and a deaf girl will hear the sound of rain against her window.

Burn what is left of me and scatter the ashes to the winds to help the flowers grow.

If you must bury something, let it be my faults, my weakness and all prejudice against my fellow man….

If, by chance, you wish to remember me, do it with a kind deed or word to someone who needs you.

If you do all I have asked, I will live forever.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 05:01 AM   #32
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to get on the registry for bone marrow donation. I just never get around to it. :/
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #33
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

i am a donor and it is well known.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 07:18 AM   #34
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an organ donor. Take everything you need then cremate me. I am also a bone marrow donor. If I can help anyone in that way I am more than willing.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #35
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I have this secret wish to become a classroom skeleton.... I don't think you can specify that, though. Here are some semi-serious thoughts on my last wishes, if you like to read blogs:

http://tapu-tapu-tapu.blogspot.com/2...st-wishes.html
tapu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #36
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
I want to get on the registry for bone marrow donation. I just never get around to it. :/

The National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP), a federally funded nonprofit organization, was created to improve the effectiveness of the search for donors. The NMDP maintains an international registry of volunteers willing to be donors for all sources of blood stem cells used in transplantation: bone marrow, peripheral blood, and umbilical cord blood.

The NMDP website contains a list of transplant centers Exit Disclaimer that perform allogeneic transplants. The list includes descriptions of the centers as well as their transplant experience, survival statistics, research interests, pretransplant costs, and contact information.

National Marrow Donor Program
Suite 100
3001 Broadway Street, NE.
Minneapolis, MN 55413–1753
612–627–5800
1–800–627–7692 (1–800–MARROW–2) (Be The Match Registry)
1–888–999–6743 (Be The Match Patient Services)
patientinfo@nmdp.org
http://www.bethematch.org Exit Disclaimer

Of note: When my father had cancer i went in to see if i was a match to donate bone marrow. Surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as i had anticipated. But, i won't lie, it did hurt. I was a match.

He just never got well enough to receive it.

Sometimes it is about knowing you've done all that you could possibly do.

Again, it is everyone's choice. No right or wrong answer here. Life is full of hard decisions and supporting each other is a wonderful way to say " i kinda like ya" LOL.

Maya Angelou
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #37
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

Like many others... Donate anything you can. Use what you can for anything else. Do not bury me. Period.
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #38
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I am an organ donor, and I am also registered for bone marrow donation...

Belle, I love that you have a sticker on your car, I must find one!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #39
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I am an organ donor, and I am also registered for bone marrow donation...

Belle, I love that you have a sticker on your car, I must find one!
It's actually a magnet. I got it when i reupped my drivers license and signed up to be a donor. But, it's a great idea, especially if that unfortunate were to happen.

Also, hopefully, it will advertise this very important part of life that will get others thinking!!!!

Maya Angelou
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #40
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
I have this secret wish to become a classroom skeleton.... I don't think you can specify that, though. Here are some semi-serious thoughts on my last wishes, if you like to read blogs:

http://tapu-tapu-tapu.blogspot.com/2...st-wishes.html
I know someone who looked into that, but evidently they are not putting them into schools anymore.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: