Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #21
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I L-O-V-E My Wii. I have Animal Crossing & Harvest Moon but mostly play the games I downloaded to the Wii via the Wii shop channel. daisy and I got Super Mario Bros 1, 2, & 3 plus I was able to find a sort of obscure Sega Genesis game that My brother and I enjoyed playing growing up. (It's Toejam & Earl-don't judge Me.) :P
We also have the Netflix DVD and it was wonderful.
I'd love to get Mario Kart and some other titles eventually.
~SAB
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 12:23 AM   #22
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I love my Wii.
Although - I don't play it as much as I used to.

I have the Wii Fit (the balance ones are my fave), Beatles rock band, Shawn White snowboard, Tony Hawk skateboard, Wii Resort (I like the golf, ping pong challenge and a few other games (that aren't all that great).

I don't play much during the summer - mostly during the winter. Except this past winter as my nephew got me hooked on PS3.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:28 AM   #23
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleAlaskanBoy View Post
I L-O-V-E My Wii. I have Animal Crossing & Harvest Moon but mostly play the games I downloaded to the Wii via the Wii shop channel. daisy and I got Super Mario Bros 1, 2, & 3 plus I was able to find a sort of obscure Sega Genesis game that My brother and I enjoyed playing growing up. (It's Toejam & Earl-don't judge Me.) :P
~SAB
How does the Netflix work with the Wii? Any problems, issues?
Is your Wii on wi-fi or are you hard wired?
I'm thinking about joining and getting the CD.
I'm surprised Wii didn't work out a Netflix Channel deal.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:34 PM   #24
MissGentleman

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, miss
Relationship Status:
Single

MissGentleman will become famous soon enoughMissGentleman will become famous soon enough

I don't play me Wii much, but I often jam on Beatles Rock Band... man I love that game, even if my Gretsch is screwed.
MissGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:22 AM   #25
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
How does the Netflix work with the Wii? Any problems, issues?
Is your Wii on wi-fi or are you hard wired?
I'm thinking about joining and getting the CD.
I'm surprised Wii didn't work out a Netflix Channel deal.

NJ!

I got the Netflix CD and set it all up with our Wii and we LOVE it.
Ours is wirelessly connected to our router at the house and even with our crappy internet service it works like a charm.

We got the 10.99 plan with 1 movie mailed at a time, the extra Bluray thing, and unlimited Wii watching.
We have already gotten our money's worth in the last 2 weeks having watched 3 new movies and countless documentaries.

You'll LOVE it!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:26 AM   #26
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
NJ!

I got the Netflix CD and set it all up with our Wii and we LOVE it.
Ours is wirelessly connected to our router at the house and even with our crappy internet service it works like a charm.

We got the 10.99 plan with 1 movie mailed at a time, the extra Bluray thing, and unlimited Wii watching.
We have already gotten our money's worth in the last 2 weeks having watched 3 new movies and countless documentaries.

You'll LOVE it!
Awesome.
We have the wireless setup on the Wii, and was curious if hardwiring would be better. But, if you say it works like a charm, I'm ready to give it a go.
Sweet! Thanks

Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #27
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleAlaskanBoy View Post
~SAB
i love old and new mario. i still like to play my Paper Mario sometimes. really love Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, too. good picks.

i also love the new Netflix streaming, had been waiting a long time for them to release the disc.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #28
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

I bought Mr. Strutt and Katie a Wii for Christmas and we totally love it. I'd say we play most days for at least an hour right before bedtime.

The best thing I did was buy a quad dock and four controllers. That way, we never have to worry about batteries running down if we get into extended sessions.

The worst thing? When your five-year-old daughter kicks your ass at bowling

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2010, 08:49 AM   #29
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Since we've been playing Warcraft more, we haven't been playing the wii.
On occasion, I'll manage a bowling or basketball session before Mare gets home.
I have been itching to play Mario Kart and try out some of the games I haven't even opened yet.

Anyone have ?

I got it for Christmas and haven't tried it yet. Curious to know if anyone has this and likes it ..

Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 AM   #30
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

We picked up the Wii a couple of weeks ago. The Fit Plus is all ready to go, but I was kinda miffed at my Wii age - bastards.

We've not really had time to play it a lot, but we love the bowling and the Winter Olympics game kinda sucked. I can't figure skate, apparently.

We've got the Netflix DVD thingy and I set up the wireless connection, but we also have Netflix streaming thru our BluRay in our sitting room, so we haven't used it on the Wii yet. Good to know that it seems to work ok.

Jess has a Star Wars game and the light saber. Oh. Joy. I can't WAIT to video this!!!

I wish home reno would be done already so we can have the time to utilize it more.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #31
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Jess has a Star Wars game and the light saber. Oh. Joy. I can't WAIT to video this!!!

PLEASE video this and insert it in the appropriate "Random Fuckery" thread!

LOLOL!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #32
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
PLEASE video this and insert it in the appropriate "Random Fuckery" thread!

LOLOL!
I will see if I can't get hym to dress in the marigold "yeller pimp suit" while hy plays...

Some things are priceless.

Its kinda scares me, tho - hy might very well video me in my son's oversized basketball shorts, a-shirt, braless, do-rag'ged, screaming, "cocksuckers" at the top of my lungs as i try to remove the joint-compound "stucco'ed" walls in my crafty space/office this weekend. I love my motherinlaw, and her random fuckery in home improvements... I really do. (breathe, repeat, breathe)
Old 05-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #33
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
I can't figure skate, apparently.
I CAN'T EITHER!!!!! Friggin' d-bags!! What the hell with that game???

I totally rock the snowboarding.

And curling??? Well, I say it's just as dumb as I ever thought it was just watching on TV. Stupid games. (Only stupid cuz I suck at 'em)

I have one with archery on it. Love that one.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #34
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

The archery on Sports Resort is very cool - I love that one. The sword fighting on there is pretty cute. (But they're not swords, more like light sabers).
Still cute.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #35
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
I CAN'T EITHER!!!!! Friggin' d-bags!! What the hell with that game???

I totally rock the snowboarding.

And curling??? Well, I say it's just as dumb as I ever thought it was just watching on TV. Stupid games. (Only stupid cuz I suck at 'em)

I have one with archery on it. Love that one.
Jess is better at the moguls than I am too.

We did snowboarding, but not with the balance board (that would have been too much like exercise that night). I sucked at it too

We havent tried curling yet.

We did play one on another game that had racquetball (I sucked) and tennis. I heart the tennis. I was much better at it.

We have several games, like NJ, that we haven't even opened yet. Maybe this weekend.

Glad to know that I aint the only ungraceful figure skater around here.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #36
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

... nothing like knocking off a few zombies in your bikini .....

Old 05-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #37
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post

... nothing like knocking off a few zombies in your bikini .....
I think I need to get this Wii game. Seriously.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #38
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I think I need to get this Wii game. Seriously.
I have it. Seriously.
It's .... interesting. I should play it more.

Old 06-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #39
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Love my Wii.....Mario Kart is our favorite. Mario Galaxy is pretty cool too. But...Mario Kart is addicting and mostly what we use. Don't ask me how many times we used Wii Fit...Maybe twice if that. It's just not as fun!

Wii (I mean we)(Ok mostly me) created about 35 Mii's of family, our cats, neighbors, celebrities, etc. What a trip it is to see the finished products. The majority look just like the people. I've made Michael Jackson, President and Mrs. Obama, Beyonce, JayZ, Ellen, Lady Gaga...I'll have to post them.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote