Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-13-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sweet Girl Needs Special Home

http://www.dancingcreekfarm.com/?p=334

Located in Southern VA
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

What a cute girl!! Hope you find her a home soon!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
What a cute girl!! Hope you find her a home soon!
Thank you. She really is very sweet and loving. The perfect indoor dog and still small enough for your lap. Some dogs just have personality for days. She's one of them.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
Oneida

How Do You Identify?:
Free

Oneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I would be soooo tempted if you were closer! Good luck with the search.
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oneida For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I want her.

I can't have her, but I want her. I think she's absolutely adorable and it sounds like she's got a really good temperament and is smart. I love her name too.

I still want her.

*pout*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:11 AM   #6
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I want her.

I can't have her, but I want her. I think she's absolutely adorable and it sounds like she's got a really good temperament and is smart. I love her name too.

I still want her.

*pout*
she really does. This dog is being fostered at my sisters home. I normally take in at least 4-6 dogs a year that get adopted. I never met a dog so adoptable as she is. We had a few people interested but my sister has gotten attached and was too critical. At the same time she can't keep her. She's really smart for a dog that was locked away most her life.

The right home will appear plus I give 50% off boarding for the life of the pet and if it doesnt work out we take them back.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #7
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I want her.

I still want her.

*pout*
Pouts with Gemme. ADORABLE. I would take them all if I could!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #8
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickledPink View Post
Pouts with Gemme. ADORABLE. I would take them all if I could!
Bratboy and I are Nashville bound tomorrow - don't tempt me to bring her to you!!!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
she really does. This dog is being fostered at my sisters home. I normally take in at least 4-6 dogs a year that get adopted. I never met a dog so adoptable as she is. We had a few people interested but my sister has gotten attached and was too critical. At the same time she can't keep her. She's really smart for a dog that was locked away most her life.

The right home will appear plus I give 50% off boarding for the life of the pet and if it doesnt work out we take them back.
I could understand that. That's one of the reasons I can't foster; I'd get too attached and wind up with a house full of pups.

If I were already in Texas and settled on my own, it would be different.

Please let us know when she's adopted.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:05 AM   #10
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Oh this is about a furry child? She is cute though. Wish I had the means to take her in.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:09 AM   #11
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

She is really cute I wish I could take her but I have two of my own and my senior dog is not well and would really not like another dog in the house, he barely tolerates the little one that I have had for two years!! Good luck on finding a good home you will...let me know when you have found a good home I will pray for her that someone gets her soon!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote