Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation
Default Olivia Cruisers? Carribean Sun Cruise October 30th

I thought I would post a little postie seeing if there was anyone from here that was going on the cruise other than me Drop me a line here or on my profile! It would be great to meet other Femmes and Butches on the cruise!

MountainStar
Life is a moment...revel in it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Tech Note: I moved this thread as it's not a BFP event or sanctioned by BFP. (this thread was originally under the BFP Events section)

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I presume you mean the cruise from the dash site?

I'm going to keep my mouth shut on this one for once...

So the answer is .....

HELL NO
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, this isn't the Dash site's cruise (their's is slated for Spring 2011).

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Old 09-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

after being made aware of Olivia Cruise Lines policy regarding transgender vacationers, i have to say that i must boycott them on principal.

when you call a gay cruise line to make a reservation and are advised that your masculine appearing partner would probably be better served by booking a cruise on a mainstream cruise line? it is apparent that they are not inclusive.

so no.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not to be slandering or disrespectful to the other site. But like SuperFemme. I prefer not to support a company that discrimanates. About 8 years ago. A bunch of us from Hawaii wanted to jump ship and party. Well, as we talked on the phone, they were extremly accomidating. But when we showed up at the dock. The ticket woman said that this was a lesbian cruise. I said, well. I am a Butch woman and I paid for my ticket. She went on to explain that because there were more butch wemon and not enough woman-woman, it would be best if we booked for another cruise at a later time. One of our MTF said to this lady, well I was born a man, you got a problem with that??? The woman gasped and said" that she would not let her or that is him" <~in her own words. Board this ship because as she had stated earlier it was a Lesbian cruise.
That was it, I will never book with them again. And I mean NEVER!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #7
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

at the DOCK?
are you fucking kidding me?

oh. that. pisses. me. off.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Maggie said it best: Hell no.

Thank You. Drive safely.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have to admit, in the past I had always wanted to go on a cruise with a bunch of my friends. Now that I know the things I know, I can't support it any longer.

I completely understand that Olivia is a business and they are there to make money, hell we are all for that. But if it can't include the entire community with open arms then I will not support it.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #10
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

after readin what others had said about them...i would also be a hell no

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

I for once did NOT open this can of worms....

~~ Just saying..
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

I have kept quite about this topic on the other site but I have to agree with the others posting here, it would be a big heck no. My Daddy is very masculine presenting, not because Hy tries to be but because it is simply who Hy is and Hy is perfect just as Hy is. W/we most certianly would not put our hard earned dollars into a company that would suggest we look 'elsewhere' or that states trans or masculine presenting individuals are 'welcome' but really 'they are more of a womens only, lesbian space'.

So I must reiterate, Heck no.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #13
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I for once did NOT open this can of warms....

~~ Just saying..
My understanding is You cannot put the lid ON the can o' worms to begin with....<giggling......and hiding>

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #14
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

And why was it that so many people didn't discuss this? What the hell were you all afraid of.. getting booted? Ha.. That was the least of my worries. I for one am not the type to sit by and watch my friends be told they can or can not do something.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #15
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
My understanding is You cannot put the lid ON the can o' worms to begin with....<giggling......and hiding>

Ok maybe you might be right a little.. *grin*
Old 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #16
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Not to be slandering or disrespectful to the other site. But like SuperFemme. I prefer not to support a company that discrimanates. About 8 years ago. A bunch of us from Hawaii wanted to jump ship and party. Well, as we talked on the phone, they were extremly accomidating. But when we showed up at the dock. The ticket woman said that this was a lesbian cruise. I said, well. I am a Butch woman and I paid for my ticket. She went on to explain that because there were more butch wemon and not enough woman-woman, it would be best if we booked for another cruise at a later time. One of our MTF said to this lady, well I was born a man, you got a problem with that??? The woman gasped and said" that she would not let her or that is him" <~in her own words. Board this ship because as she had stated earlier it was a Lesbian cruise.
That was it, I will never book with them again. And I mean NEVER!

All I can say is that this is appalling they should be ashamed
Old 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ok maybe you might be right a little.. *grin*

I lurb You, WormBoi............

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #18
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
-30 Points for all, y'all.

OMG soooooooooooooo damn funny!!!!!!!!!

JUNE, I LOVE YOU!
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
-30 Points for all, y'all.

well shit, now I know why y'all didn't post anything.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
And why was it that so many people didn't discuss this? What the hell were you all afraid of.. getting booted? Ha.. That was the least of my worries. I for one am not the type to sit by and watch my friends be told they can or can not do something.
I never said anything because I never wanted to even get to the dock in the first place. I seen the posting on the other site and quickly ~cringed~. We never got our money back, and I will never look back at them either. If it was brought up, I would have said my piece here, well now it has, so now I speak only the truth... I don't visit, so I couldn't post my thoughts there.
But now I put my hat down on the Planet, so now I speak, I love, I hug, and I warn...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread