MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Uh huh

I sho' do...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #462
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

of course I do....
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #463
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yes, and its a HUGE crush indeed

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #464
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm glad to see that the Crushers are crushing.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #465
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Mmmmmmhmmmm!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #466
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

At any given time I may have a few mini crushes on here. So many crush-able butches! Serious, not unless one of my crushees figures it out and moves it to the next level.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #467
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Default Is there an App for that?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I think most of us can be clueless on these things more often than not. Certainly, my crush radar is up there with my gaydar in terms of its defectiveness
Oh Ciaran, I so get that! While my gaydar works reasonably well, my crush radar is defective....or maybe it's operator error....I don't know....It's definitely easier in person that's for sure.

*walks away shaking my head, muttering*
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #468
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I'm bumping this for my guilty pleasure and im off to bed and wanted to give you all a chance to crush away.
Have fun.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #469
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

What I notice about this thread is that in general, the femmes write to say whether or not they're crushing on someone (often, they are), while the butches just check in to see if anyone is crushing on them, LOL.

It's so cute!!! It makes me crush on the whole damn Planet.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #470
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
What I notice about this thread is that in general, the femmes write to say whether or not they're crushing on someone (often, they are), while the butches just check in to see if anyone is crushing on them, LOL.

It's so cute!!! It makes me crush on the whole damn Planet.
Well I'd like to think that the Butches or FTMs have crushes on some lovely Femme here too, but are too shy to say so. Me? well maybe...

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #471
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I agree with Julien.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #472
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

<THIS Butch> admitted a crush! SHE knows whom she is...we have had this crush thang for many months!!!! BTW I so miss you Crush!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #473
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Not yet..... but I just got here....
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #474
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Not yet..... but I just got here....

I guess you've got your work cut out for you then.

(seriously, enjoy!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #475
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Sleepy, there's a lot of beautiful Ladies to be crushed on. Me, I play hard to get. Just like Island said,"enjoy"
Old 06-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #476
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Well I'd like to think that the Butches or FTMs have crushes on some lovely Femme here too, but are too shy to say so. Me? well maybe...

This shyness ... hmmmm ... it's almost diabolical! Maddening!

But from what I've seen of the femmes on this site, they know just how to handle it.

I'm having fun watching the fun.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #477
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Hey Sleepy, there's a lot of beautiful Ladies to be crushed on. Me, I play hard to get. Just like Island said,"enjoy"

Thank you!! I have noticed all of the beautiful women and I definitely plan on enjoying myself. lol
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #478
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I agree with Island.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #479
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
<THIS Butch> admitted a crush! SHE knows whom she is...we have had this crush thang for many months!!!! BTW I so miss you Crush!!!

The plot thickens, LOL!!

(you crazy kids and your crushes!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 07:05 PM   #480
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Me, I play hard to get.

I don't know how to break it to you, Mr. Nice Guy, but once you admit you're playing hard to get, it kind of blows your cover! LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: