Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #61
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, I hear ya. I've been listening to music online and am just about to got watch some movies I find on Tv. whatever I can find that is.
Imma just hang out with myself and take it easy.
I hope everyone has a great evening whatever you're doing.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #62
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

A friend just called...Looks like its Mudbugs, beer, and good music for supper!!!!
Save my seat, I will bbl
Old 02-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #63
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

So went to the seedy thing which actually was a seed exchange. I got a plant wrap, basically a planter that can be wrapped around trees or hung off railings. So I am excited for spring so I can plant flowers! lots of flowers!

Also went to get all the materials for my Birthday shindig of breaking dishes then decorating my little bistro table with the pieces! it is going to look awesome when we are done! I will post pics.

I am so trying to play it cool because I am the but really I miss you all and I just want to

maybe we should be chat on so that it knows we are looking for it
Old 02-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #64
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

LOL ducky, good idea. Put chat on the front page news !! lol
I hope you have a great birthday Duckywucky.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #65
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation

hey everyone, I hope ya'll are having a good day. Thank You kindly Lady Snow, for all the munchies. Did anyone else notice the razzles on the bottom left hand side there? yeah, those are mine...yes all of them. ok, you can have one package to share and the rest are mine...for serious. what the heck was I even saying? I got distracted by candy. I hope this finds you all safe and well, full-tummied and happy. anyone have any special plans tonight? It's a typical Saturday for me, gaming with a horror movies in the background lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeekBear For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #66
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky.mcclure View Post
So went to the seedy thing which actually was a seed exchange. I got a plant wrap, basically a planter that can be wrapped around trees or hung off railings. So I am excited for spring so I can plant flowers! lots of flowers!

Also went to get all the materials for my Birthday shindig of breaking dishes then decorating my little bistro table with the pieces! it is going to look awesome when we are done! I will post pics.

I am so trying to play it cool because I am the but really I miss you all and I just want to

maybe we should be chat on so that it knows we are looking for it
I am excited for your birthday, Ducky!!!!!! That's great- I hope you have a great time!

I am not having a party. I don't think I'm going to really do much of anything. I'll maybe make a cake and take myself out to a movie sometime.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #67
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I think tonight I am going to make some good food, try to get a few things done around here, check in at the forums when I can, enjoy conversation with friends and just relax.

Back to multitasking with my projects
Old 02-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #68
NickE TimeLord

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical

NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation

as i rise from my coffin ( there's a reason they call it the graveyard shift) .. sorry folks but truthfully i'm not doing so well... my coping skills are on overload and i'm going to dark dark places in my head...what does this mean to you, the BF Planet population at large?..er..well i think it means you will be subjected to my increasingly bizarre posts ahahahahaha::maniacal laughter:: if the chat room were up and i could hide myself in the healing of general mayhem and merriment i would not be doing these terrible things to y'all...yet another pressing reason for the chat room to get going again..to save you all from the sinister,diabolical yet oddly flavorful machinations of Daddy TimeLord..what do we have here?... some of you may be aware of the rumors around forevah that Olivia Newton John is gay...i don't care if she is or not.. i adore her and she's been a very good friend of the LGBT community ..but i found this video of her doing " Tied Up " ( yet another one of her suggestive 80s tunes yummy)..and i must say she is one cute tomboy butch in this one..see for yerself..
http://youtu.be/fdb_miRetOU

see now if we were in the chat room my morbid shyness would keep me quiet in the corner and everybody would be spared this carnage ahahahah..and furthermore..don't MISS this opportunity to see perfect examples of awkward 80s dancing... and yes..back in the 80s there were butches who looked like this.. they were called " Tommies " ( for Tomboy) .. some of my best friends were Tommies.. good times good times
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #69
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Me, I'm arguing with youtube and this site to get it to post a video and I know how, it's just not working for me for some reason. Who knows, I've tried everything. sometimes it will only post a link but dammit I want the video to show up. LOL
Old 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #70
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Me, I'm arguing with youtube and this site to get it to post a video and I know how, it's just not working for me for some reason. Who knows, I've tried everything. sometimes it will only post a link but dammit I want the video to show up. LOL
I have fought with youtube a lot too!

Try logging out of both places and trying it again, or a different version of the video.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #71
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickE TimeLord View Post
as i rise from my coffin ( there's a reason they call it the graveyard shift) .. sorry folks but truthfully i'm not doing so well... my coping skills are on overload and i'm going to dark dark places in my head...what does this mean to you, the BF Planet population at large?..er..well i think it means you will be subjected to my increasingly bizarre posts ahahahahaha::maniacal laughter:: if the chat room were up and i could hide myself in the healing of general mayhem and merriment i would not be doing these terrible things to y'all...yet another pressing reason for the chat room to get going again..to save you all from the sinister,diabolical yet oddly flavorful machinations of Daddy TimeLord..what do we have here?... some of you may be aware of the rumors around forevah that Olivia Newton John is gay...i don't care if she is or not.. i adore her and she's been a very good friend of the LGBT community ..but i found this video of her doing " Tied Up " ( yet another one of her suggestive 80s tunes yummy)..and i must say she is one cute tomboy butch in this one..see for yerself..
http://youtu.be/fdb_miRetOU

see now if we were in the chat room my morbid shyness would keep me quiet in the corner and everybody would be spared this carnage ahahahah

I like your posts!
Old 02-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #72
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Alison Krauss
Old 02-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #73
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Alison Krauss - Can't Find My Way Home - YouTube">Alison Krauss - Can't Find My Way Home - YouTube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">Alison Krauss
She's wonderful!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #74
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
I have fought with youtube a lot too!

Try logging out of both places and trying it again, or a different version of the video.
Ok sounds good, thanks. I hope it works, if not I just might LOL
Old 02-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #75
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Default Alison Krauss : When You Say Nothing At All

Old 02-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #76
NickE TimeLord

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default face it, YouTube wants to drive us MAAAADDD

i've tried every way possible to get the video to show up instead of the link..to no avail..so here's another link :: le sigh ::

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kt4qFbVTZRQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kt4qFbVTZRQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

the UTTERLY FABULOUS Wilson sisters..Ann and Nancy..it's Heart .. one damm good example of how WOMEN ROCK THE WORLD !!.." How Can I Refuse "
Old 02-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #77
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

quote=NickE TimeLord;755170] i've tried every way possible to get the video to show up instead of the link..to no avail..so here's another link :: le sigh ::

http://youtu.be/Kt4qFbVTZRQ

the UTTERLY FABULOUS Wilson sisters..Ann and Nancy..it's Heart .. one damm good example of how WOMEN ROCK THE WORLD !!.." How Can I Refuse "[/quote]

Have you posted youtube videos here before? You click the youtube button and it will show up like this : In between the two youtube brackets you put the characters after the = sign of the video so for your video that would be : Kt4qFbVTZRQ
Once you hit post it will come up like this :

Old 02-23-2013, 08:23 PM   #78
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation
Default sharing is caring

you best be sharing that 100 grand bar....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSlipknot View Post
Ill take the 100grand bar please!!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #79
NickE TimeLord

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MERRY FAIRY I LOVE YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

here's Ginger,Mary Ann and Lovey dancing just for you... The Castaways " Liar Liar "..garage band music from the 60s YEAH!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #80
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Closed Thread

Tags
chat lounge, chat room, chatting, forum chat