Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-15-2014, 05:56 PM   #1761
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina View Post

Really? I Thought Vagina's Exercise Was Kegel, Kegel, Kegel.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2014, 06:40 PM   #1762
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I need to say that when she "gallops" she looks like big bird. haha. And, do the instructions say button down sweater and pearls needed. haha.

hysterical
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2014, 06:43 PM   #1763
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
I need to say that when she "gallops" she looks like big bird. haha. And, do the instructions say button down sweater and pearls needed. haha.

hysterical

I believe that the instructions say that only the Cameltoe is necessary, the rest are props so substitute as necessary.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2014, 07:49 PM   #1764
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I walked a dog that I am dog sitting twice! That is way more exercise than I would have motivation to do on my own right now.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 10:43 AM   #1765
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm officially back on the wagon. I'm not healed fully but I am going stir crazy and that won out. I kept it super low key and mild though.

T33 and I had a lovely reunion. 65 minutes of purposeful walking made us both happy.

Stats: 318 calories, 3.05 miles

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #1766
Jayce

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

Jayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST Reputation
Default work out

Started by morning doing inline skating...did about an hour yay! Need to get creative tomorrow since I cut my foot later in the morning...
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayce For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 03:02 PM   #1767
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did the exact same thing today at the same time. It was good weather again so why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I walked and mainly stair-stepped (1800 stair steps) in Riverside Park for 2.5 hours.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 03:24 PM   #1768
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

My much needed exercise today was a 3 hour nap after going to dentist and scheduling root canal for next Saturday. Going out dancing tonight and that should count as some exercise
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 04:35 PM   #1769
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Probably the single dumbest idea I've ever had-Yoga at 100 degrees +. There was more skin in that room than a dermatologist's convention. It was like practicing yoga on the Sun. By halfway, I gave up on my hair and was wondering how the human body could hold so much water. I cannot express how horrible it was. I also cannot express how great (and accomplished) I feel. Class next Saturday at 4 .
Old 08-17-2014, 09:05 AM   #1770
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Another good workout at the gym this morning!

Stats: 343 calories, 3.19 miles, 65 minutes

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2014, 09:46 AM   #1771
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

yesterday......

I took Jacques for a brisk 15 minute walk before work.....

5 hours of heavy cleaning and many many stairs....soooo many stairs.....

another walk to the park and around the neighborhood...about 20 min....

Ive also started doing calf raises whenever Im waiting in line....its a few minutes of otherwise wasted time that can be put to good use....I need strong legs for hiking!

and.....gulp......

Im going to seriously start the couch to 5k.....I have had a goal weight in mind for beginning....and Im now 4 lbs away...after losing 18 lbs

Im looking forward to being able to say Im a runner. Since I had childhood asthma, the gym teacher always sat me out. Im looking forward to becoming aqcuainted with my inner athlete....
Old 08-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #1772
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Went for an 18 km run (11 miles). Maybe I'll do some planks in a bit, Enjoying a tall glass of iced water and a Laughing Cow cheese triangle. Happy Sunday to all!

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #1773
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

My workout started fine today but then I became a grumpy Judgey McJudgerson. There's this guy and he does the EXACT same thing every time I've seen him (2 or 3 times thus far) and it hits every single nasty nerve I have.

He starts normal enough but then he starts running and when he runs he clears his throat, every 60 to 90 seconds. I'm not talking a regular throat clearing. I'm talking about a noisy, obnoxious phlegmy half cough half throat clearing. Every 60 to 90 seconds. For 30 minutes.

Now, honestly that's not what it takes to drive me up a wall. For that, I can turn up my music and that usually covers that sound. For the most part. Enough for me to get over myself.

However, it's the combination of that sound plus his sneaker skidding that just makes me wince inside and there's no volume level high enough to cover those shrieky sounds.

I just want to turn to him and scream, "Pick up your feet!!!!" but he seems oblivious to it. He has his iPod and he just runs along, like nothing's wrong.

And he set up with only one treadmill between us. There was nowhere to escape. I was too far into the workout to restart elsewhere without being equally grumpy about feeling forced to move in the middle of my workout. One grump is as good as another, right?

I just can't believe he can't hear it. I wish he would change shoes or pick his damn feet up or something! It really, really, really, really bugs me.

I did, however, finish my hour plus cool down.

Random program, levels 3-9. 343 calories, 3.19 miles.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2014, 08:29 PM   #1774
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

snuck a gym session in (and a shower!) prior to a queer wedding today:
30 min. Stair Master (Interval program, 55/65)
15 min. weight lifting
15 min. stretching

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 11:40 AM   #1775
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Workouts are getting better and better, which is good because starting Wednesday, my time off is over.

*cry*

I wish I were smart or lucky enough to create something that would allow for myself to be independently wealthy (you know, since the whole lottery thing isn't working out) but alas......it hasn't happened yet.

Today's workout culminated in a final tally of 405 calories and 3.24 miles.

Nice!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 12:09 PM   #1776
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I found a greenway type area right by my house...like literally 3 minutes away.

I walked Jacques there for a while...just seeing where it goes. There are lots of trails off of it...and... a swimming hole! Im thinking after work I can grab the pooch and head out there for a nice hike followed by a swim in the creek. That hardly seems like exercise at ALL!

Later I plan to either do some yoga or find something on daily burn. My back has been such a bummer... I need a good strength workout too...weights are my friend.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #1777
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Swam a mile
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 04:00 PM   #1778
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

30 min stair master (55/65 interval program), 15 min leg and ab exercises, and 15 min yoga

There's a woman who I see a lot at the gym who doesn't look like the stereotypical image of a lesbian. She's more on the femme end of the spectrum but not a high femme. I have always seen her, and then recently BB and I saw her at at a local LGBT film festival which was exciting to me because I thought: "She's probably queer/a lesbian!" She was by herself sitting in front of BB and me at a screening of a lesbian version of the film Rosemary's Baby! Since then I've tried to catch her eye (unfortunately I doubt she saw us at the festival), but thus far it has never worked. I want a special relationship with her that consists of a little eye contact since we have this queer thing in common even though she doesn't know I'm queer. Hmmm...

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 04:50 PM   #1779
Daktari

Cycled a few miles over the last couple of weeks.

Been hither and thither, messing around taking photographs at a wedding all day.
Dancing...sober dancing...none of the muggles were tipsy enough to dance yet. We were a motley crew fer sure.
I love dancing as exercise but sadly the ole damaged lungs don't let me do as much as I would like.

And now I'm cream crackered! [UK>US: rhyming slang for knackered/really rather tired]but wired because of copious amounts of full caffeine tea all day
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 08:06 PM   #1780
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Today I did 1 hour Zumba class and 15 mins on treadmill. Yesterday I did 45 mins on treadmill, 15 mins on elliptical, and 15 mins strength training.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights