Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #7001
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
Happy Coming Out Day! Thanks for the reminder, Delish!

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday. I can't help thinking that today is Monday. We were closed yesterday for Columbus Day, so while I am thankful for the short work week, I will be confused about the day of the week for the next few days! LOL Just can't shake that Monday feeling!

This weekend a bunch of So Cal people from BFP got together, and it was so much fun! It was so great to meet new people and have some laughs. We had a bonfire on the beach, then some of us went to a bar afterward. I must confess, I was quite the wild woman toward the end of the evening. I kissed the baby butch bouncer (on the neck), just because it felt like the right thing to do.....after 5 martinis. Ahem. Or maybe 6 or 7. I also met a very nice drag king. I have no idea what I might have said or done to hym, but later I found a piece of paper in my bra. Oh my!

And people think librarians are quiet and boring. HA!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend like I did!

I knew it!!! I knew that librarians has a wild side Glad you had a good time
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #7002
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everoyne! I hope you are all having a good day. Its another gloomy day here in SC. Because of the weather, guess I'll just be doing things around the house and maybe do some aerobics.
Zimmy, I guess you're all ready for the reunion, have fun and don't forget the pictures! Have a safe trip, will be thinking of everyoe partying
Old 10-13-2011, 06:58 AM   #7003
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a great day and I am very nervous but excited at the same time! In less than nine hours, I will be in North Arkansas, being picked up by my friends Becca and Damon and then heading to Little Rock....

I will let you all know once I land at the airport!

Zimmy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU"]Willie Nelson - On the Road Again - YouTube[/nomedia]
Old 10-13-2011, 07:27 AM   #7004
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Have a great day and I am very nervous but excited at the same time! In less than nine hours, I will be in North Arkansas, being picked up by my friends Becca and Damon and then heading to Little Rock....

I will let you all know once I land at the airport!

Zimmy

Willie Nelson - On the Road Again - YouTube
have fun!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #7005
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon and Happy Friday eve!
Zimmy have a great time! I wish I was going Oh well next yr next yr lol.
Cuddly how's the aerobics?? I've been walking daily and working out. I have a horrible sinus headache today and not sure if I'm going to attempt to push thru it and do anything which really makes me sad -sigh- oh well if not there is always tomorrow
Old 10-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #7006
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Cuddly how's the aerobics?? I've been walking daily and working out. I have a horrible sinus headache today and not sure if I'm going to attempt to push thru it and do anything which really makes me sad -sigh- oh well if not there is always tomorrow
Sinus headaches are the worst! I hope you're taking it easy. As for the aerobics, they are going slowly but at least they are going. I have a couple aerobics DVD's that I use....I'm looking for a mat to do it on so the people below won't have to listen when I work out
Old 10-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #7007
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still in Florida...the plane is having technical difficulties!

Let you all know when I land!

Zimmy

Quote:
Old 10-14-2011, 04:49 AM   #7008
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:

Zimmy
Bummer about the plane having tech. difficulties but hopefullly you've landed and are having the time of your life!
Old 10-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #7009
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Morning all! TGIF!!!
did Zimmy make it??
Old 10-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #7010
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Zimmy
omg! i hate to fly!! i would just not go if i new anything about any difficulties!! i would probably just start driving!!
good luck and have a safe fun trip Z
Old 10-14-2011, 11:22 AM   #7011
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey ladies!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
~ The Buddha ~
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #7012
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyHandy View Post
Hey ladies!
Hi Trey, welcome to the Singles thread....its a wonderful bunch of people here!
Old 10-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #7013
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Morning all! TGIF!!!
did Zimmy make it??
Zimmy is here. Having a great time, and....I have drafted her to help with the Raffle.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #7014
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Hi Trey! Welcome!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:52 AM   #7015
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Everyone! The weekend is here!!! Its supposed to be a nice, cool day in SC...I love having my sliding glass door open and letting the fresh air in. Today, I'm just going to take it easy...read, listen to music, post and fun stuff like that. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday so will be doing the family thing tomorrow.
For those of you at LR who may be reading this, I hope everyone is having a great time!
Have a beautiful day everyone!
Old 10-15-2011, 09:21 AM   #7016
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

I made it and got to Little Rock around 1am in the morning. I have lost my voice and I have slept less than ten hours since then!

I am highly recommending the reunion to all of you!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2011, 11:23 PM   #7017
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Hellooooooooo everyone! Some of you are in LR and some of you are not. I am in the NOT group! Wherever you might be, hope you're having a great weekend. Mine is almost over and it has been way too short. I need another day before I am ready to go back to work.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone!
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 05:18 AM   #7018
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning everyone...its hard to believe that the weekend is almost over. Today, is my mom's birthday and we're celebrating by going to the Fair....I've never been to a Fair before. Whats everyone have planned for today?
Zimmy, if you're reading this, I hope you're having fun!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:24 AM   #7019
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

CF,

I am still going!! I have been up for almost 24 hours straight; having fun!!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #7020
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everybody! oyy I need cafe!
The fair sounds like a great time, have fun cuddly!
Zimmy, glad you're having fun.
I've had a great time with my daughter and today I have to return her back for now.
Now to find me some coffee.. coffee!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: