Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #9021
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles!!! Sorry I haven't been around much...stuff went on. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
Good morning, sunshine!!! We've been missing your energy around here!
Old 03-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #9022
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

good evening/morning all!!! coffee anyone???
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #9023
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello fellow singles. How is everyone doing?
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 08:12 AM   #9024
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrie View Post
Hello fellow singles. How is everyone doing?
Hey there Kerrie how are you? I am doing alright this week is looking better and better as the days go by. I am looking forward to what's coming in the near future.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #9025
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everybody.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #9026
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Hello everybody.
Hey there! Hope you are having a good day! Everyone enjoy St. Patrick's weekend have fun and be safe!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #9027
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Morning!!!!

I didn't even realize St. Patrick's Day is here.
Very sad, but true.
Kind of lost track of the time, apparently.

No plans ...
Hmmmmmmmmm ...
But this is Austin ...
I'm sure I can find something to be up to.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #9028
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Stopping by to say hello....have a great Friday and a safe, fun, warm weekend!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #9029
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles, I'm off to get my nails done. It's your Sunday evening ... what are you all up to?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 04:07 AM   #9030
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning wonderful Singles!!! I came back then had server problems now those problems have been worked out! I'm looking forward to catching up with those I know and getting to know those that I don't!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 04:47 AM   #9031
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Hope nobody od'ed on chocolate this weekend.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 06:03 AM   #9032
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Hope nobody od'ed on chocolate this weekend.
No chocolate here at all
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #9033
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles! It's a lovely, lovely day here in Vancouver. Dress without tights weather! I'm off to buy discounted Easter candy, and then hit the stores downtown to hopefully find something cute to add to my spring wardrobe. Have a lovely day everyone.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #9034
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

YEP single.... Healing, having fun, playing, enjoying, living...
and wishing everyone a great week
Old 04-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #9035
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening, fellow singles! I hope spring is springing and the weather in your neck of the woods is well, springy!!! We are still freezing!!! Am still looking for a bed warmer...
Old 04-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #9036
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Good Evening, fellow singles! I hope spring is springing and the weather in your neck of the woods is well, springy!!! We are still freezing!!! Am still looking for a bed warmerd ...
me too!!!!!

Good evening to all on here!!! having a date with my chocolate truffle right now..
hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend...
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #9037
Latino.Hrt

How Do You Identify?:
Latino Butch

Latino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST Reputation
Default ___steps in quietly....

.....***TAPZ ON MIC*****hi....single <clearzthroat>yeapthatzme_____
Old 04-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #9038
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Just saying HI. Gosh it's been ages since I was in here....Still single.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 07:12 AM   #9039
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Good morning singles! It's trying to rain here in cloudy Dallas, TX but it doesn't look like much of anything will land on the ground. I hope everyone's week has gotten better. I am looking forward to getting my stitches removed on Friday. I am still single, but it's only been a few months. I am not in any rush to get anywhere. Have a good Tuesday!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #9040
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

It's a beautiful day in New Mexico. We have 300 days of sunshine here every year. Blessing and a curse. We need rain.

But the birds are singing and I'm getting ready to do some errands.

Have a great week everyone.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post: