Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-22-2013, 07:09 AM   #9201
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loving!

Loving being single!
The possibilities are endless, I feel like a Teenage Boi!!
For the first time in my life I feel completely free with no intention of getting into another relationship involving lists, grocery shopping . . . standard safe stuff.

How safe can it be to feel trapped and restricted in expression?

Like I said the possibilities and potential beautiful connections are endless, magical and full of passion without duty.

2014! I am excited to meet you!!!
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joness For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #9202
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
How is everyone tonight? The Holiday rush is on. The roads are crowded and it impossible to get around in the stores.
Just a question: What would you like for Christmas if you celebrate it......
My list is extremely short this year. Since I am busy 7 days a week with either school or work I would like two things...a day where I did not have to do either (giving that to myself actually) and for my Christmas wish of nor spending three Christmas in a row alone...will spend 2014 working on that one...

How about you Sunny what do you want this year??
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #9203
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

i feel that 2014 is a brand new year and with it i hope comes a brand new romance that will help me to believe in love again - until then i will continue to work on myself and make new friends

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #9204
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

another Christmas alone this year , really sucks ... I wonder what it would be like to actually buy a girl a present and to receive one back ?hell I don't need a present received back , just her love would be the present I needed
Old 12-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #9205
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

i keep hoping one day ill have someone to buy something for around Xmas too Nik but sometimes i wonder if it'll ever happen? Oh well for now ill just hang here with everyone

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #9206
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Man, as excited as I am to spend time with good friends on NYE, I'd like to have a date for once. Being the third wheel gets old.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #9207
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

just stopping by to sa3 hello to everyone. Hope the week has started out to be good for all. Im Barb 42yrs. From indiana. Hope to get to know everyone soon.
Barb42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Barb42 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #9208
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb42 View Post
just stopping by to sa3 hello to everyone. Hope the week has started out to be good for all. Im Barb 42yrs. From indiana. Hope to get to know everyone soon.
Hi Barb, welcome and Happy New Year!
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 06:06 PM   #9209
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

good to see more singles joining us

Old 12-30-2013, 06:31 PM   #9210
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing all the singles a Happy New Year and that each if us are not on this thread a year from now.....be healthy and happy in the coming year
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #9211
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

i know it'll happen when its meant to

Old 12-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #9212
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneStranger View Post
Hi Barb, welcome and Happy New Year!
Thanks for the welcome "Lone Stranger" hope ur new year is a good one.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:39 PM   #9213
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBluem View Post
Man, as excited as I am to spend time with good friends on NYE, I'd like to have a date for once. Being the third wheel gets old.
Understand the 3rd. Wheel feeling. Hope its a fun time for you anyway. Have a good new year.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:27 PM   #9214
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

i also totally get the 3rd wheel feeling. I went out with my best friend and her boyfriend the other night and while it was nice to spend time with them, i felt very much like the third wheel and watching them being mushy etc was nice for them but being alone kinda made me sad at the same time - no matter what though i am so ready to finally find that special someone

Old 12-31-2013, 03:00 PM   #9215
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
i also totally get the 3rd wheel feeling. I went out with my best friend and her boyfriend the other night and while it was nice to spend time with them, i felt very much like the third wheel and watching them being mushy etc was nice for them but being alone kinda made me sad at the same time - no matter what though i am so ready to finally find that special someone
One day that special someone will come ur way.. Let them find you..
Old 12-31-2013, 03:32 PM   #9216
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

thats absolutely one of my plans for 2014 - usually i go looking for them but this time they can come and find me

Old 01-01-2014, 06:42 AM   #9217
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Trust me I get being alone. But when I do date, seems I give too much. I'm gonna make better choices from now on...of course with the help of the Lord.
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #9218
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm almost done with the first day of the year ...... and, I've decided, its going to be 'my' year! lolol I've been single for a while and I'm actually beginning to enjoy it! I, too, do miss having someone special to chat with, be with, look to the future with. Yet, at the same time, I believe that I'm where I'm supposed to be. Thus, only an LDR would work for me at this time and I really don't see that happening any time soon! lolol Having said that, I'm always delighted to correspond with folks. I generally 'do' FB and you're welcome to 'friend' me at https://www.facebook.com/deb.dunstan.3

When I'm in North America, I'm based out of Manitoba and I would love to meet up with folks. Not sure what next summer will bring for any of us but maybe we could plan a mini-singles-mingle!

Have a great start to your new year!

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #9219
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
thats absolutely one of my plans for 2014 - usually i go looking for them but this time they can come and find me
Thats a good plan let them fine you.. They will be very lucky to have you..
Old 01-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #9220
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb42
Thats a good plan let them fine you.. They will be very lucky to have you..
and anyone would be lucky to have you as well