Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bratty Daddys girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Girl,Girl, friend
Relationship Status:
My soul is torn leave be

1 Highscore

Velvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my sister off to the hospital where in an hour or so she will be giving birth to a little boy named Jack
Velvetkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Velvetkitten For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 08:22 AM   #2222
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Sappy one, fabulous one...It was wonderful; thank you again.
You truly are a beautiful soul and it was a pleasure spending time with you and your Syr. We miss you too and well the kiddo misses her auntie and spanky too.
aw, there you go again, making me smile.. missing the hell outta you more
btw... the bag is packed, awaiting your cue
(we don't even hafta tell anyone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Do you believe that Spanky made it into one of the pictures? LOL
I totally believe that! what I can't believe is that he waited all night to grace us with his presence
cant wait to see those pics- I am still kicking my own tail for my blonde moment of forgetting to get my digital out

Quote:
Really??? I was just thinking and smiling about the camera lesson
pfffttt.
our gorgeously ghetto fabulous house photographer! yay!

I miss you guys....... all of you.
can we do this again, soon?

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:09 AM   #2223
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

deliverance from the pain of surgery....every day I can go back to the page I bookmarked and re read a bit of it to remember what it was like and realize overnite, its gotten better and I can move forward more than I thought I could...

its so nice that only one week from the day of my surgery, I am optimistic once again....

I am smiling because I need my pain meds less and less...and recognize this and am acting on it rather than feeding the pain to get the meds
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 10:13 AM   #2224
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
deliverance from the pain of surgery....every day I can go back to the page I bookmarked and re read a bit of it to remember what it was like and realize overnite, its gotten better and I can move forward more than I thought I could...

its so nice that only one week from the day of my surgery, I am optimistic once again....

I am smiling because I need my pain meds less and less...and recognize this and am acting on it rather than feeding the pain to get the meds

Its a true blessing to not need the pain meds anylonger!!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #2225
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

It truly a blessing not to need pain meds MysticOceansFl!! Waves hi to ya!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 10:40 AM   #2226
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

An eloquent response to ignorance
Old 09-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #2227
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

An unexpected phone conversation this morning ... It was very brief, but very much needed. Sometimes comfort can come in very simple but sincere forms.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #2228
Doc

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married to Coach

Doc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today?
Waking up and knowing that I have this wonderful understanding supportive community to fall back on......Where people understand me and support me no matter what. A place I can always come to it I am having a bad day to cheer me up! A place where I am always welcomed with a hug, a smile and a kind word. A place that holds no grudges, cast no stones, and accepts me 'just the way I am'. Just knowing that each and every person on the planet is a part of my chosen family and I am part of theirs is an amazing feeling.....
I feel alot of love in this room.....
GROUP HUG!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #2229
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
aw, there you go again, making me smile.. missing the hell outta you more
btw... the bag is packed, awaiting your cue
(we don't even hafta tell anyone)

I totally believe that! what I can't believe is that he waited all night to grace us with his presence
cant wait to see those pics- I am still kicking my own tail for my blonde moment of forgetting to get my digital out

our gorgeously ghetto fabulous house photographer! yay!

I miss you guys....... all of you.
can we do this again, soon?
Femme Road trip withand Missing ya too! Secret
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #2230
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

coffee, long email conversations, the nice weather
Old 09-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #2231
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Picking up our pictures we got professionally taken a few weeks back and posting it as my FB status, only to have friends and family within a few minutes posting to ask for a picture - their acceptance still amazes me

Getting my (6 year overdue) eye exam and ordering some pretty glasses that I will be picking up next Thursday (Metal frames, brown rims, turquoise filigree sides)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #2232
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Femme Road trip withand Missing ya too! Secret
*rawr*

you missed one tho-
no, really, completely tame I tell ya!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #2233
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

enjoying the quietness of my neighborhood on a cool late summer day. The colors that come quietly into my house during the daytime are likened to the color of the sun that has come around just one more time...

the neighbors are out after work, mowing grass, usually done on the weekened. Bit today the house next to mine was being demolished. So rather than come and stare openly, they perform a task and eyeball out their peripheries for steals of visuals they will compare notes with later, at some little league game or holy communion practice.

my birds are collecting their kin and preparing either for a long winter or a long winter's journey. Neither one is prefered or easy. Yet gaily they sing. Imagine humans having a language where one sang their thoughts and spoke their communications. Well, beyong musicals and Glee....

My flesh is coloring back up, recently drained of color from the insult of surgery. And as more swelling goes down, and more people come to visit, they all acknowledge the obvious..my love handles are gone. Not from aging or overeating, My hernia was so overdone that it spilled off the sides and collapsed a lung and moved my heart out of its way so it could create those rolls. I spent the day admiring my good fortune....

and in the golden haze of the day, it was not lost on me the colors of the downstairs, filled with golds and muted pinks and neutral greens. To watch the sun spread across it was like listening to music fall from a musical instrument...beautiful in its movement and equally beautiful in its expression as it unfolds across something else...

this is the end of the preparation and even the end of the harvest. We have toiled and stored, eaten well and saved. Come leaner times, our bellies willl be filled. The soft texture of today allowed me moments to rest, to luxuriate in the light of one of the last days of this season...

it mattered not if I was waking up or falling asleep...when I found myself suddenly "present", there I was....smiling.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #2234
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

She talked to me.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #2235
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

(Poor poor pitiful me...) yeah right!

Laying here suffering all day I thought...about to heat up some Campbell's soup cuz I figured soup would be good right?

Well, one of my local sisters thought the same thing and her and another cook in her restaurant made me a humongous pot of chicken soup--homemade!!!

They brought me this "caldo de pollo" which (according to my grandma) is the cure all to everything that ails ya!!! WooHOO!!!

I had some of that delicious nectar and immediately felt world's better.

Sun poisoning is nothing to laugh at.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #2236
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to the Bromantical CDs Ezee made for me!

I keep re-reading the letter he included with them, on his personal loose leaf, college ruled, stationary. It smells a little like cheese and garlic, so I'm sure he wrote it himself.

What a swell fella!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #2237
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up next to my lady morning breath and all.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #2238
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Getting to spend time with my honey. He's the bees knees.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #2239
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

Going to work and finding out that the person who has it in for me is not there today. It was a TOTALLY AWESOME DAY!!!! Hahahaha....YAY!!!
Bootsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #2240
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My doggy with his flat froggy.... and his doggy brain freeze from gulping his ice cream.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile